Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

University Of Port Harcourt Central Mosque Gets Commissioned, Opened For Public - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / University Of Port Harcourt Central Mosque Gets Commissioned, Opened For Public (267 Views)

Drivers Rush To Grab Free ₦63m In Cash After Armored Truck's Door Opened Georgia / Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque / Buhari Escapes As Angry Shiites Storm Central Mosque Abuja| Www.e-nigeriang.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Port Harcourt Central Mosque Gets Commissioned, Opened For Public by tonye33(m): 6:39am On Dec 19, 2022
University of Port Harcourt Central mosque gets commissioned, Opened for public use.

The project which was started in 2015 witnessed some setbacks but finally got completed.

In the words of the Chief Imam of Uniport, Professor Abdulrasaq Kilani, When we were to roof the Uniport Central Mosque, we had a budget of 24 million and we had no money.

I mailed a brother to assist us and he sent 25 million. I sent him a picture of the roof after completion and he asked to send a budget that will complete the mosque. I asked an engineer and he gave us a budget of 54 million.

I informed the brother and he sent 50 million. That's how we are able to gather here today.

I sent invite to the brother to join us for commissioning. He declined, he doesn't want to be mentioned, he doesn't want to be known.

Re: University Of Port Harcourt Central Mosque Gets Commissioned, Opened For Public by tonye33(m): 6:40am On Dec 19, 2022
More photos

Re: University Of Port Harcourt Central Mosque Gets Commissioned, Opened For Public by checkmatez: 6:45am On Dec 19, 2022
Good quite commendable from the giver....may he never lack.

Right from foundation, it seems over 100 million naira would have been used ...

Government please the Naira need to have value cry
Re: University Of Port Harcourt Central Mosque Gets Commissioned, Opened For Public by dudusky007(m): 6:56am On Dec 19, 2022
Beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Jumia,pls Refund My Payment Or Reorder Immediately / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 13th January 2023 / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 21st January 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.