Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Breaking! FIFA To Replay Worldcup Final, Referees Investigated. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking! FIFA To Replay Worldcup Final, Referees Investigated. (1158 Views)

World Cup 2018: FIFA To Pay Super Eagles £6.1 Million After Crashing Out / FIFA Rejects Ghana’s Request To Replay 2018 World Cup Qualifier Against Uganda / FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! FIFA To Replay Worldcup Final, Referees Investigated. by angelEmade: 8:06am On Dec 19, 2022
grin grin grin Penaldo fans rush enter my thread!
Dem dey replay this kind match for una eyes?? grin grin
Last last na heart attack una go get ooo the goat debate is over forever and and ever. Messi might even decide to compete again and win this worldcup back to back.

Abeg Make FIFA create another competition...GOAT want to chop more grass.
Guys please where is obembet? grin grin na hiding sure pass oo, I can imagine how many of her anti-messi threads go don hit FP if yo say na Ronaldo win this thing. grin
This worldcup too sweet me abeg. If this world cup sweet you please drop a comment for the GOAT of football penaldians must weep more. cool grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! FIFA To Replay Worldcup Final, Referees Investigated. by angelEmade: 8:09am On Dec 19, 2022
angelEmade:
grin grin grin Penaldo fans rush enter my thread! Last last na heart attack una go get ooo the goat debate is over forever and and ever. Messi might even decide to compete again and win this worldcup back to back.

Guys please where is obembet? grin grin na hiding sure pass oo, I can imagine how many of her anti-messi threads go don hit FP if yo say na Ronaldo win this thing. grin
This worldcup too sweet me abeg. If this world cup sweet you please drop a comment for the GOAT of football penaldians must weep more. cool grin grin grin
Obembet how market?? Please don't do it...it's not the end of the world grin grin grin
Stay alive so you can keep getting more pains from the one man you hated the most for Jo reason grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking! FIFA To Replay Worldcup Final, Referees Investigated. by angelEmade: 8:13am On Dec 19, 2022
angelEmade:
Last last na heart attack una go get ooo the goat debate is over forever and and ever. Messi might even decide to compete again and win this worldcup back to back.

Abeg penaldo fans if you need to Japa from Nigeria to avoid the taunts from your friends, check my siggy grin grin
Re: Breaking! FIFA To Replay Worldcup Final, Referees Investigated. by haiti007(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Before opening this trend I know this is a troll already. grin grin

I told my colleague that were watching the match with me yesterday that; when comparing squad, Argentina is at a disadvantage, they came to shock the world with average players ...... they really deserve this.

Their determination, doggedness, strength and resilience is enviable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! FIFA To Replay Worldcup Final, Referees Investigated. by Rickmann: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
angelEmade:

The greatest ever

Argue with ur phone.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pele 'Bids Family Farewell' In Heartbreaking Video (Photo) / Adieu Peter Osgood ! / Super Eagles To Play Spain,uruguay And Tahiti In 2013 FIFA Confiderations Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.