Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 (552 Views)

You Can Still Make Money Without Running Ads. (here Are 5 Practical Steps To Tak / Post Free Ads Here / My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by IMO01: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2022
This thread is my own way of giving back to society.

This skill is important for everyone starting from scratch.

With the level of unemployment in the country. This can help you survive while searching for bigger jobs

Or
With delication and focus you can build an online business using Facebook ads.

If you want to know how Nigerians are spending billions on Facebook ads go to your laptop and type

Facebook . com / ads/ library select Nigeria and any state of your choice also any product and see the amount of people running Facebook ads

What you need to start Running Facebook ads

1. A Facebook account
2. A laptop
3. Data
4. Money to fund your account 1k naira is enough
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by IMO01: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2022
If you like me to continue

Comment below
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by IMO01: 9:23am On Dec 19, 2022
To understand facebook advertising you need to know

Facebook page.
Facebook business suite
Facebook ad manager.
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by IMO01: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2022
To start facebook advertising

You need to create a facebook page.
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by Chigorkizz(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2022
Following
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by IMO01: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2022
Chigorkizz:
Following

Have you created a page
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by mygistheaven: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
Continue bro am interested
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by Kobicove(m): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
IMO01:
If you like me to continue

Comment below

Please continue
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by IMO01: 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kobicove:

Please continue

Okay i will
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by IMO01: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
I want it to be intractive as possible. I want everyone interested to create a page.

How to create a page

By the right hand side click the small image of your pics

You would see pages button click on it and you would see create page at the top. Click on it to start creating a page

You would see pages create a page ( the name of the page should revolve around the business you want to start)

Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by ChrisPrimeProp: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
IMO01:

If you want to know how Nigerians are spending billions on Facebook ads go to your laptop and type

[b]Facebook . com / ads/ library [/b]select Nigeria and any state of your choice also any product and see the amount of people running Facebook ads

What you need to start Running Facebook ads

1. A Facebook account
2. A laptop
3. Data
4. Money to fund your account 1k naira is enough

Items 1 - 4 available
Thanks at the bolded

But $1.50 ( N1k) is that not grossly inadequate
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by IMO01: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
ChrisPrimeProp:

Items 1 - 4 available
Thanks at the bolded

But $1.50 ( N1k) is that not grossly inadequate

Your ad account would be set to naira. You'll be charged in naira instead of dollar.

1k Naira is those who are low on cash. You ad would still do well
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by Evernew: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Following
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by Kachifav: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Following
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by Chigorkizz(m): 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
My Item 2 has issue. Hope I can continue the training.
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by Infeno(m): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Following bro, thanks for the update God bless you
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by ChrisPrimeProp: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
IMO01:

Your ad account would be set to naira. You'll be charged in naira instead of dollar.

1k Naira is those who are low on cash. You ad would still do well

Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by IMO01: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2022
Chigorkizz:
My Item 2 has issue. Hope I can continue the training.

Yes sir
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by IMO01: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2022
Good morning. Who has created a page after reading my tutorial?

If you had issues you can say it here
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by IMO01: 10:18am On Dec 22, 2022
I am presently running an ad for a car.

One of the beauty of Facebook ads is detailed targeting. This is targeting your potential customers directly not random customers.

You can also target any location in the world with Facebook ads

Please if you are following indicate

Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by Chigorkizz(m): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Following,bro
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by Askme2020(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Following. Please tag me when you continue sir.
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by IMO01: 8:16am On Jan 10, 2023
Happy New Year to Everyone.

Thread contunues soon
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by owillowill: 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Interested
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by Josephifezy: 5:53am On Jan 11, 2023
Please continue
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by IMO01: 11:26am On Jul 17, 2023
understanding facebook ads you must look at it from this angle

FACEBOOK BUSINESS MANAGER ----------> FACEBOOK AD MANAGER -----------> FACEBOOK AD ACCOUNT----------> FACEBOOK AD CAMPAIGN --------> FACEBOOK AD SET ------------> FACEBOOK AD

Don't feel threatened by the above. its just the process of how the facebook paid advertising works
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by RoyalRumble1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
IMO01:
understanding facebook ads you must look at it from this angle

FACEBOOK BUSINESS MANAGER ----------> FACEBOOK AD MANAGER -----------> FACEBOOK AD ACCOUNT----------> FACEBOOK AD CAMPAIGN --------> FACEBOOK AD SET ------------> FACEBOOK AD

Don't feel threatened by the above. its just the process of how the facebook paid advertising works

You are just updating after 6 months. Are you back to continue or will you go back on break?
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by IMO01: 7:32am On Jul 18, 2023
we are going to take each section one after the other

FACEBOOK BUSINESS MANAGER/SUITE

This section is where the page is managed

CLIENT MESSAGES

INBOX
Re: Learning Facebook Ads Here On Nairaland. Version 1.0 by Kobicove(m): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
IMO01:
we are going to take each section one after the other

FACEBOOK BUSINESS MANAGER/SUITE

This section is where the page is managed

CLIENT MESSAGES

INBOX

We're waiting...

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problem For Sale At A Giveaway Price... / Scam Alert: Bamijoko Abiola Poultry Monthly Investment / How Subsidy Removal Is Affecting Small Businesses: My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.