Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Atiku, Peter Obi Incompetent, Lack Track Record To Be President – Tinubu (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Peter Obi Incompetent, Lack Track Record To Be President – Tinubu (video) (321 Views)

Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 / Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, Peter Obi Incompetent, Lack Track Record To Be President – Tinubu (video) by miniextra: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, has said that his counterparts, Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar should not competent and certified to change into Nigeria’s president.

He disclosed this throughout his interview with BBC Africa.

The APC presidential candidate stated none of these contending for the Presidency has the observe file to occupy the very best political workplace within the nation.

This was as he boasted of being the one certified candidate to change into Nigeria’s president.

Tinubu additionally expressed optimism that the 2023 elections could be free and honest.

According to Tinubu: “Peter Obi and

READ MORE (WATCH VIDEO)
https://buzzhint.com/atiku-peter-obi-incompetent-lack-track-record-to-be-president-tinubu-video/
Re: Atiku, Peter Obi Incompetent, Lack Track Record To Be President – Tinubu (video) by Newton2024: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
I don't know any Tinubu's surpporter outside social media and TV

I am from Egbedore LG, a suburb of Osogbo, Osun State and I'm surprised that despite the overhyping concerning Tinubu, I am yet to meet anyone out social media surpporting him. In my family, neighborhood, place of worship, place of work, among my friends, etc, nobody is happy at the mention of Tinubu's name.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Peter Obi Incompetent, Lack Track Record To Be President – Tinubu (video) by Rapuru14: 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
Track record of Bullion Van and Thuggery you mean?

Proud Thief encouraged by the cowardice of Urchins.
Re: Atiku, Peter Obi Incompetent, Lack Track Record To Be President – Tinubu (video) by Technomics: 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
Are we still talking about this?
Re: Atiku, Peter Obi Incompetent, Lack Track Record To Be President – Tinubu (video) by gozmok1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinubu is a bad market that nobody wanna buy

Tinubu is everything wrong with Nigeria. He's c0rrupt , old, a t0ut, and d1srespects everyone , have never condemned terror1st activities in N1geria, mastermind end sars m@ssacre.

Tinubu said he doesn't believe in one N1geria , why does he wants to be president of the N1geria he didn't believe in?
Ko possible

Tinubu even went as far as daring president Buhar1 to a dirty fight if the president doesn't support his ambition ...

The smell of his pqss in the room can easily dispel investors.

Have you ever imagine the international coverage on how he will p1ss all over the wh1te house?

Have you ever imagine if a spot of saliva from his mouth falls on the U_S president with his dark rotten teeth?

Just imagine the piss, the teeth, the walking stick, then imagine him fighting d1rty.

Fighting dirty with shit, piss, rotten teeth and walking stick.

Tinubu will see more rejection in coming days Have you ever imagined Tinubu pissing all over Aso r0ck?

Olorun e jo o

(1) (Reply)

Which Is A Better name Between The John Randle Center And Omoluwabi Center / Insecurity, Hyper Inflation Force Bleak Yuletide On South-East Residents / Hamza Almustapha's Special Christmas Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.