Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar (11911 Views)

Tinubu Presented An Empty Budget Box - Jaafar Jaafar / Arrogant Wike Thinks PDP Can't Win Osun Without Him / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by eebiegbosco(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
Who ever win am okay but to tinubu is not better and not even good for president
Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by emmatex2020: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
It is a bitter truth bro. APC will win convincedly.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by DrNathan: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Reno Omokiri will not like to hear this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by Superwave16320: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ahead it been that you didn't support Ebele n Atiku when Buhari won I worried have believed you but as you de foam for mouth na foolish soul that have proven times without number to be far from reality I see.

BigSarah:
Lol when he said APC will win 80% of all the states they currently control, that's when I stopped reading.

Buhari and Tinubu not the same, can't wait for February, let doubts be cleared

This input a joke, Jafar isn't pro PDP, he's a journalist, the fact he exposed ganduje does not make him pro PDP.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by lovinagbad: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
muykem:
IPOB analysis. Peter Obi will not win 2 states outside South East.
Even its not quarantee that OBI can win just one state in SE. Imagine people that have been voting PDP since 1999 and nothing to show for it and they never learn. All they keep shouting about is marginalized.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by Svoboda(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
APC is like a religion in the north. Most northerners might be lukewarm towards the election because a buhari isnt on the ballot, but that doesnt equate to an organic love for atiku.

Atiku is viewed with suspicion in the north.

Ruling parties hardly lose elections in africa.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by jaxxy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Apc is not intact, bad market and unbalanced doa ticket
Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by TheChameleon: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
All this epistle will not reduce Tinubu's votes by 1.

Prepare to cry or..... this solution wink

You have my permission

gozmok1:
Tinubu is a bad market that nobody wanna buy

[s]Tinubu is everything wrong with Nigeria. He's c0rrupt , old, a t0ut, and d1srespects everyone , have never condemned terror1st activities in N1geria, mastermind end sars m@ssacre.

Tinubu said he doesn't believe in one N1geria , why does he wants to be president of the N1geria he didn't believe in?
Ko possible

Tinubu even went as far as daring president Buhar1 to a dirty fight if the president doesn't support his ambition ...

The smell of his pqss in the room can easily dispel investors.

Have you ever imagine the international coverage on how he will p1ss all over the wh1te house?

Have you ever imagine if a spot of saliva from his mouth falls on the U_S president with his dark rotten teeth?

Just imagine the piss, the teeth, the walking stick, then imagine him fighting d1rty.

Fighting dirty with shit, piss, rotten teeth and walking stick.

Tinubu will see more rejection in coming days Have you ever imagined Tinubu pissing all over Aso r0ck?[/s]

Olorun e jo o

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by vengertime: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obaofaba:

What are the moderators waiting for?

This guy deserve a ban and possibly arrested.

Why wishing someone death?

I used to like your post, but recently desperation is settling in. Unfortunately it's not under your control. You can't influence my choice of candidate and millions of others by being emotional.

We wish your candidate the best they deserved. All we want from INEC is a level playing ground, the numbers will shock you.

At this point, I'd like to implore the federal government to ban with immediate effect the production of snippers because people like this guy are much and could just end it themselves when the obvious happened.

For now, all we are saying, give us the Jagaban of the universe because he's the best for the job.

Asiwaju lokan

My Hope is Renewed.

Why are you calling on the mod, what he says is right.

Does this nonsense look alive?

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by agadamalik(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
adioolayi:
It's time we beging to reason with an open mind..

There is no point lying to oneself...

Even if you lie to someone, and the person you are lying to doesn't know..atleast, you that you are lying knows it is a lie..

As many as those that are genuinely tired of the ruling party, the APC...the ONLY way out for APC not to be in government beyond 2023 is for ALL fragmented political parties to align under 1 party.

PDP and her fragments ...LP, NNPP CANNOT defeat this United APC...unless they unite.

It's just a sincere butter truth.
That is the pure truth.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by sultry69(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:
Lol when he said APC will win 80% of all the states they currently control, that's when I stopped reading.

This input a joke, Jafar isn't pro PDP, he's a journalist, the fact he exposed ganduje does not make him pro PDP.

The guy is telling the bitter truth,although it might be hurt.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by stuffs2002: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:

Learn to accept the truth and stop all these nzogbu nzogbu politics

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by stuffs2002: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Beebah321:
If APC win next year election, that means Nigerians dey enjoy the sufferness.

That is why S/E are running out of their region everyday like flies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by stuffs2002: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

Regular southern votes from where ?

Igbos look like mumu in your eyes abi

By zoning it's the turn of south east
By merit obi is superior to Atiku in every aspect
By fitness obi is more fit and younger

But you expect south to leave obi and vote Atiku ?

Tell Atiku to concentrate and fight in the north and forget south

I can only advice you to stop taking mkporu mirri
Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by sultry69(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:

I'm glad majority if not the entire, igbo and southern power brokers aren't as emotional as you are, Igbos and the south lost out in PDP..

Should they also lose out in the elections..

Obi can't win, he might be better, but he's not winning...

The worst thing that can happen to Igbos politically Is APC winning, write that down anywhere.
You are totally wrong with this your regular southern votes unless if you are living in another planet

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by ItsTutsi(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Lol the reality is that Atiku can't get his regular southern votes, things have changed with introduction of PO and G5 gov.. you and I both know this deep down, his strong base SE has massively been depleted

now let's analyze north

North East

Tinubu will definitely win Borno, Yobe and Gombe states.. while, Atiku will win Adamawa, Taraba and probably Bauchi state

In this scenario.. We can say NE is 50/50

North Central

Tinubu wi definitely win kwarra, Kogi, Niger and Nasarawa.. leaving Benue and plateau

This zone will give Tinubu 60%

North West

I'm certain Tinubu will win Zamfara, Kaduna, Kebbi and Jigawa. While kano and sokoto will be too close to call

So base on this permutation.. to say Tinubu will get 50% in the north is an understatement, I'm sure he will get more
BigSarah:

Let me assume you're right, which you're not, Atiku getting 40% or 30% northern votes in addition to his regular southern votes, would likely see him having majority vote count, hence victory.

In reality Atiku can't get less than 50%, and that's being generous with downplaying his reach..

4 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by mrvitalis(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:

I'm glad majority if not the entire, igbo and southern power brokers aren't as emotional as you are, Igbos and the south lost out in PDP..

Should they also lose out in the elections..

Obi can't win, he might be better, but he's not winning...

The worst thing that can happen to Igbos politically Is APC winning, write that down anywhere.
Obi can't win but you agree he is better ?

So as educated as Igbos are you expect them not to vote a candidate that's the best because a no body on nairaland thinks he can't win

Igbos voted Jonathan knowing he might now win
Voted Atiku knowing he might not win
But should not vote obi because he might not win ?

Who even recruit people like you even

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by Aufbauh(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
I like reading this open confession by Jafar Jafar time without numbers as it aligned with what I've being telling those political neophytes.

I've projected and predicted all this before and the backlash after the election is to blame the northeners for voting Tinubu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by Asgard73: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obaofaba:

What are the moderators waiting for?

This guy deserve a ban and possibly arrested.

Why wishing someone death?

I used to like your post, but recently desperation is settling in. Unfortunately it's not under your control. You can't influence my choice of candidate and millions of others by being emotional.

We wish your candidate the best they deserved. All we want from INEC is a level playing ground, the numbers will shock you.

At this point, I'd like to implore the federal government to ban with immediate effect the production of snippers because people like this guy are much and could just end it themselves when the obvious happened.

For now, all we are saying, give us the Jagaban of the universe because he's the best for the job.

Asiwaju lokan

My Hope is Renewed.

Is that all
Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by Arapmoi22: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

Obi can't win but you agree he is better ?

So as educated as Igbos are you expect them not to vote a candidate that's the best because a no body on nairaland thinks he can't win

Igbos voted Jonathan knowing he might now win
Voted Atiku knowing he might not win
But should not vote obi because he might not win ?

Who even recruit people like you even

Igbos did not vote Dim Odimegwu Ojukwu because they knew he could win?
They voted Obasanjo and Yar'adua because they could not win?
Was Ojukwu not an Igbo man when massive votes went for the duo above?

I am just following your questioning anointing bro.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by mrvitalis(m): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Arapmoi22:

Igbos did not vote Dim Odimegwu Ojukwu because they knew he could win?
They voted Obasanjo and Yar'adua because they could not win?
Was Ojukwu not an Igbo man when massive votes went for the duo above?

I am just following your questioning anointing bro.
We didn't vote ojukwu 1) because we respected the zoning agreement we had thinking all other ethnic groups thought like Igbos

2) we votes Yara dua because it was zoning and he was better than buhari

So you see unlike your people Igbos have been consistent
Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by Arapmoi22: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

We didn't vote ojukwu 1) because we respected the zoning agreement we had thinking all other ethnic groups thought like Igbos

2) we votes Yara dua because it was zoning and he was better than buhari

So you see unlike your people Igbos have been consistent

Exactly our point.

Consistency assured. pdp all the way.
95% / 5%.
24 years of consistency.

What again do we have to know that pdp carries SE?

Thanks for your agreement.
Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by BigSarah(f): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol the reality is that Atiku can't get his regular southern votes, things have changed with introduction of PO and G5 gov.. you and I both know this deep down, his strong base SE has massively been depleted

now let's analyze north

North East

Tinubu will definitely win Borno, Yobe and Gombe states.. while, Atiku will win Adamawa, Taraba and probably Bauchi state

In this scenario.. We can say NE is 50/50

North Central

Tinubu wi definitely win kwarra, Kogi, Niger and Nasarawa.. leaving Benue and plateau

This zone will give Tinubu 60%

North West

I'm certain Tinubu will win Zamfara, Kaduna, Kebbi and Jigawa. While kano and sokoto will be too close to call

So base on this permutation.. to say Tinubu will get 50% in the north is an understatement, I'm sure he will get more

Giving tinubu jigawa and kebbi and nasarawa, hilarious
Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by Bigleaf1006: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:

Let me assume you're right, which you're not, Atiku getting 40% or 30% northern votes in addition to his regular southern votes, would likely see him having majority vote count, hence victory.

In reality Atiku can't get less than 50%, and that's being generous with downplaying his reach..

I beg to differ, APC still has an upper hand in the north and 50% isn't too far from the reality on ground and atiku can manage to get 40% and that's if he is very lucky,obi and kwakanso will drag the remaining 10%, this is 10% that should have hitherto gone to atiku ......atiku camp is in tatters and he knows this.......for every offer he is ready to make to anybody,Tinubu is ready to double it.

Thats the sad reality of politics in nigeria,the highest bidder would always get first consideration......as for the South,obi and Tinubu already have their respective regions locked down leaving only SS as the battle ground and whatever advantage atiku should have in that region has already been demolished by obi.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by sangresan(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:

Mathematics isn't your forte.

40% of 10000 plus 45% of 7000 won't deliver Atiku if Tinubu has 50% of 10000 plus 35% of 7000.....una no dey reason before dropping comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by BigSarah(f): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
sangresan:

40% of 10000 plus 45% of 7000 won't deliver Atiku if Tinubu has 50% of 10000 plus 35% of 7000.....una no dey reason before dropping comments

English isn't your Forte mate.

Get a translator to your native language
Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by sangresan(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:

English isn't your Forte mate.

Get a translator to your native language

Lol. Says a complete dunce.

How can Atiku win with this explicit analysis? Carry ya beer parlour analysis to ya fellow mumus.
Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by Arapmoi22: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
sangresan:

I noted she is weak at figures too.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by Eniitankorede: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
ItsTutsi:

https://twitter.com/JaafarSJaafar/status/1604485903744962561?t=ySP_kAUMymM_RxuER1JhbQ&s=19

At least an honest assessment. Zombidiots will never see reality. They keep knocking their heads against the rock. Wetin concern me!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by Okoroawusa: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jaafar has not said anything new.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by Eniitankorede: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
gozmok1:
Tinubu is a bad market that nobody wanna buy

Tinubu is everything wrong with Nigeria. He's c0rrupt , old, a t0ut, and d1srespects everyone , have never condemned terror1st activities in N1geria, mastermind end sars m@ssacre.

Tinubu said he doesn't believe in one N1geria , why does he wants to be president of the N1geria he didn't believe in?
Ko possible

Tinubu even went as far as daring president Buhar1 to a dirty fight if the president doesn't support his ambition ...

The smell of his pqss in the room can easily dispel investors.

Have you ever imagine the international coverage on how he will p1ss all over the wh1te house?

Have you ever imagine if a spot of saliva from his mouth falls on the U_S president with his dark rotten teeth?

Just imagine the piss, the teeth, the walking stick, then imagine him fighting d1rty.

Fighting dirty with shit, piss, rotten teeth and walking stick.

Tinubu will see more rejection in coming days Have you ever imagined Tinubu pissing all over Aso r0ck?

Olorun e jo o

You better go and buy the latest brand of transformer for effective and quick electrocution. You need it. Because all evidence points to Tinubu victory. He is not being rejected as you wish. Rather he is gaining more and more acceptance. I dont know how he does it. He is divinely chosen. Even Oyedepo cannot stop him with his yeye prayers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar by mrvitalis(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Arapmoi22:

Exactly our point.

Consistency assured. pdp all the way.
95% / 5%.
24 years of consistency.

What again do we have to know that pdp carries SE?

Thanks for your agreement.
We obey zoning PDP diverted from zoning ,logic and fairness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Call Atiku To Order, Ex-militant Leaders Warn ACF / Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.