Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Free Transport To The SE This Holidays - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Transport To The SE This Holidays (1424 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: NAIRAXI To Digitize Public Transport To Mitigate Adverse Effects / Enugu 2020 Free Transport: Indigenes From Lagos Arrive Enugu For Christmas / Airport Closure - Ebonyi To Provide Free Transport For Residents To Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Transport To The SE This Holidays by oilykid(m): 7:34am On Dec 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

The north feeds you .

The north has great potential once they get rid of the rent seekers and look internally.

The SW has an advantage in everything and can find their feet.

The SS is blessed beyond comprehension in so many ways.

But your SE......

Spits.
The north feeds who when they couldn't even geed theirselves.. the core north is the epidemic of hunger, malnutrition and hunger..

The SW on the other hand has nothing to survive on that's why they don't want Nigeria divided.. it will be another failed and poor country like Benin and togo.. take a look at most SW states and see how undeveloped it is. Imagine when there is no more oil money, even Somali and Niger will be better than them. And for your info, oil and gas is found in most igbo lands both in SE and SS.. the oil in Ondo is owned by ijaws
Re: Free Transport To The SE This Holidays by MALIGNANTHost(f): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
seborrhic:

So you believe that imp?
Terrible.How gullible can anyone be in this 21st century,2022 for that matter,the age of information.
So private companies would transport you for free?
If your mind is working well you should ask yourself why would they do something like that this year, something state governments from the SE are not doing.
Another question your brain should query is where is the logistics to transport that number of people free.
But no,anyone opens a thread on nland and no matter how implausible,there will always be someone or people that believe what the person posted.

Learn how to reply without insult. My post wasn't directed at you. Know how to have courtesy. Cheers
Re: Free Transport To The SE This Holidays by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
PussyMiners:

Poisoned charlice grin grin cheesy
You want to send them on a journey of no return grin cheesy

I've been seeing a number of my Igbo patients whom I thought would have travelled to their villages for Christmas in clinic .
I asked a couple of them if they would travel to the East and the answer was a resounding NO.
The ones not travelling abroad would rather enjoy the yuletide in Lagos .

The fear of 'ungun known men ' grin grin is the beginning of wisdom grin grin

Lol

If only you know the traffic on head bridge,u won't assume this

Meanwhile

I dey enter east this season
Re: Free Transport To The SE This Holidays by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
There's nothing like free transportation to east

When transporters make their money,na den dey wan do giveaway??

BE WISE
Re: Free Transport To The SE This Holidays by ImperialYoruba: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
grin grin
Free transport to execution ground.
Re: Free Transport To The SE This Holidays by SilverOrLead: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
ESN no gree make dem go yeast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Gave Tinubu & APC Stadium In Anambra State & They Still Chose To Use Canopy / Why All These Unnecessary Hate On Tinubu? / LAGOS GUBER 2023: LP & PDP Collabo Is Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.