Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Help My Boss Want Me To Go To Jail!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help My Boss Want Me To Go To Jail!! (310 Views)

South Africa Pastor Sent To Jail For Saying What The Bible Says About Homosexual / IPOB: Produce Kanu Or Go To Jail, Court Orders Sen. Abaribe, Other Sureties / My Boss Threats B/c I Am Dating A Lady He Ones Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Boss Want Me To Go To Jail!! by Divrine: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
Good evening everyone.
Please I need help.

My name is divine,a young lady trying to survive. Due to the situation of things I left my parents and came to Abuja, to look for job and I was able to secure a POS job, which I saved and decided to further as I got admission into into university of Abuja school of distance Learning( our classes are always weekend).

I've worked with my boss for over a year now, before the incident happened. Early this year I was robbed and the two pos I was using was stolen( though later recovered)

My boss took me to prison which I spent 3days before a good Samaritan bailed me and my boss took the case to court. It has been from one court appearance to another and the lawyer and judge that was attending to the case has been transferred. And the new judge is requesting for the case to start afresh.

I've met my pastor to begged my boss since we attend the same church (living faith) but different branch , yet he don't want to listen.

I'm just helpless lady that don't know what to do again, I had to sale some of my things, took the Money to my boss to please give me time to pay him back so he can withdraw the case from court, he refused and insisted I must go to jail. After the POS machine was recovered, the Money that was in my bag that day was #182,000.

The next court case is tomorrow, and the persons that I was asked to come with are not around and I don't have any lawyer to help me out.

I had to drop out of school this year because of financial challenges and the issue on ground.
I was advised to come online and register on nairaland that I might find help here.

I don't know why my boss just want me to go to jail, I've begged him to pay in installments, he refused, people asked if he has asked me for sex before now ,if that's the reason I said no, he has never.

Please i need help, I'm Alone in Abuja my mum is in kogi, the case case is tomorrow by 9pm.

08104984488 this my number I'm in Abuja gwagwalada.

Please I don't want to go jail.
Re: Help My Boss Want Me To Go To Jail!! by Xking(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ha! People wicked sha , the same church for that matter. I pray you find help soon.
Re: Help My Boss Want Me To Go To Jail!! by duro4chang(m): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
Xking:
Ha! People wicked sha , the same church for that matter. I pray you find help soon.
I will advise you dont say anything now. Nigerians are funy. Have you confirmed the authenticity of the story?
Re: Help My Boss Want Me To Go To Jail!! by TUANKU(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Divrine:
Good evening everyone.
Please I need help.

My name is divine,a young lady trying to survive. Due to the situation of things I left my parents and came to Abuja, to look for job and I was able to secure a POS job, which I saved and decided to further as I got admission into into university of Abuja school of distance Learning( our classes are always weekend).

I've worked with my boss for over a year now, before the incident happened. Early this year I was robbed and the two pos I was using was stolen( though later recovered)

My boss took me to prison which I spent 3days before a good Samaritan bailed me and my boss took the case to court. It has been from one court appearance to another and the lawyer and judge that was attending to the case has been transferred. And the new judge is requesting for the case to start afresh.

I've met my pastor to begged my boss since we attend the same church (living faith) but different branch , yet he don't want to listen.

I'm just helpless lady that don't know what to do again, I had to sale some of my things, took the Money to my boss to please give me time to pay him back so he can withdraw the case from court, he refused and insisted I must go to jail. After the POS machine was recovered, the Money that was in my bag that day was #180,000.

The next court case is tomorrow, and the persons that I was asked to come with are not around and I don't have any lawyer to help me out.

I had to drop out of school this year because of financial challenges and the issue on ground.
I was advised to come online and register on nairaland that I might find help here.

I don't know why my boss just want me to go to jail, I've begged him to pay in installments, he refused, people asked if he has asked me for sex before now ,if that's the reason I said no, he has never.

Please i need help, I'm Alone in Abuja my mum is in kogi, the case case is tomorrow by 9pm.

Go to Human Rights Radio station (opposite Games village) and present your case/situation to the Ordinary President Ahmed Isah & Brekete family. You will surely get help if your story is true. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boss Want Me To Go To Jail!! by drstan(m): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
duro4chang:
I will advise you dont say anything now. Nigerians are funy. Have you confirm the authenticity of the story?

I've called her and I think she's saying the truth, well those in gwagwalada can reach out to her she said is Sharia court gwagwalada.
Re: Help My Boss Want Me To Go To Jail!! by duro4chang(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
drstan:

I've called her and I think she's saying the truth, well those in gwagwalada can reach out to her she said is Sharia court gwagwalada.
Then people should help her.
Re: Help My Boss Want Me To Go To Jail!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
Divrine:
Good evening everyone.
Please I need help.

I'm just helpless lady that don't know what to do again, I had to sale some of my things, took the Money to my boss to please give me time to pay him back so he can withdraw the case from court, he refused and insisted I must go to jail. After the POS machine was recovered, the Money that was in my bag that day was #180,000.

Take this to Twitter and tag popular influencers.
Re: Help My Boss Want Me To Go To Jail!! by drstan(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
She's even real self, other ladies would have say the boss was advancing on her and she refused.

Mod help please to front page . We might have a layer in gwagwalada that might be Willing to help her, who knows if the new judge is a nairalannder self grin grin grin
Re: Help My Boss Want Me To Go To Jail!! by yomi007k(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
Divrine:
Good evening everyone.
Please I need help.

Dear Divine,

If everything you have said is true then you don't need to worry.

Since you have agreed to pay him in instalments then that is what the judge will rule at the end of the day.

God bless.
Re: Help My Boss Want Me To Go To Jail!! by Divrine: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
excellence44:

Take this to Twitter and tag popular influencers.

I've open a posted it on twitter with the help of a friend.

https://twitter.com/rindivin/status/1604885449650184192?t=quYK8fhdgqtZgPWWftbIZw&s=19

Please help me

(1) (Reply)

AI Children Books Empire Review 2023 ⚠️ Full Upsell Details + Login Software / Pinterest Video Downloader - Download Pinterest Videos Online / How To Change SASSA Banking Details?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.