Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Grasscultter For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Grasscultter For Sale (627 Views)

Grasscultter For Sale / Grasscultter Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grasscultter For Sale by Anefilawal: 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Are You A Livestock Farmer And Have Seen The High Cost Of Feeding This Period?

Have You thought of giving another livestock farming a try even if is starting small?

Grasscutter Farming Business is number 1 right now to start with less than 250k i mean buying the Grasscutter Breedingstock both their housing/cage, without struggling buying feed all the time

GRASSCUTTER FARMING IS Number 1 Livestock Business That Would Cost You Little Or No Capital To Breed/Train Because They Feed On Grass And The Meat Is Hot Cake, It Can Be Sold Anywhere (Mostly in the South East) And Has No Competition At All

Another Beauty Of It Is That You Can Start It In Your Backyard Because It Does Not Have An Offensive Odour At All And It Does Not Need Large Space

If You Are Interested To Get Started I Will Give You Our Free Grasscutter Business Analysis Guide and 6 Benefits Of Grasscutter Farming (CALL/WHATSAPP +2348138198221 And I Will Send It To You.

Should In case You Are Interested in Purchasing A Colony, We Also Sell Good Breeds

WhatsApp Us At: +2348138198221

Re: Grasscultter For Sale by elkharpone: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Scammer Tunde
Stupid thief

3 Likes

Re: Grasscultter For Sale by samuel051: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Grasscultter For Sale by verminnel(f): 5:05am On Dec 29, 2022
Scammer!!! Grasscultter kor grassconfraternity ni !!! Ode!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Have Pure Breed Caucasian Puppies For Sale. / Super Male Rott Pup For Sale / Boerboel 4 Sale Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.