Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation (43744 Views)

MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police / President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) / Why Atiku’s Picture Was Not Included On PDP Branded Vehicles – Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by Zetty177x: 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
oyebanji44:
The way Nigerians are showing love for tinubu shows that he will record a sounding success in this coming election

U didn't see that it's ur stolen wealth.. sophisticated mumuni..see the angle u are seeing it from? SMH
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by Zetty177x: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Manofnaija:

You are very wrong. Most of them are dead. Either killed by rival gang or killed by law.

Lol... exactly...most of them are dead
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by amliftedhigher: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Naijareporter1:

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCGNZSbQx_I

Musiliu Akinsanya  popularly known as MC Oluomo is the head of the Lagos state branch of the National Union of Road Transport Workers has donateed Branded vehicles to Tinubu/Shettima campaign organisation
Where did he get the money to do so?
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by zeusdgrt(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
oyebanji44:
The way Nigerians are showing love for tinubu shows that he will record a sounding success in this coming election
Joke of the year grin Nigerians indeed grin
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by simbol(f): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Iyen na nice make them continue
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by godwon01(m): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
He will collect the money back. Owo ana no. It is like the money you spray to a friend musician that has been arranged , it will be given back since they are friend.
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by godwon01(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
He will collect the money back. Owo ana bo. It is like the money you spray to a friend musician that has been arranged , it will be given back since they are friend.
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by MarketDispatch: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
Naijareporter1:

Watch video

Musiliu Akinsanya  popularly known as MC Oluomo is the head of the Lagos state branch of the National Union of Road Transport Workers has donateed Branded vehicles to Tinubu/Shettima campaign organisation

Why is his picture at the front of the cars ...eye service to Balablu
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by isaiahethan: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Naijareporter1:

Watch video

He just did some investment
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by DOM7: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Evil country! Displaying and celebrating evil.
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by Heffalump(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
oyebanji44:

Na lioe! Tinubu is only loved by Agberos like himself
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by int0x80(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
Drug lord and his Agbero apprentice!
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by Menclothing: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
Fly it's your time
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by Teejay13(m): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
This MC Oluomo of a guy get money o.
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Abeg make una help me, I hate begging for money but I prefer working for my own money

Please any Job vacancy that has a good pay in Ojo Lg, Lagos
Bachelor in Economics Education
Please help a brother in need
shegs12345@gmail.com
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by saysugar(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Manofnaija:

Are his goals legal, legitimate and transparent?
his goal is to have a successful life simple cool go into his life and check around if he is a successful man or not
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by goody234: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Agberos of lagos ...just collecting money from car parks no accountability for that money....This is tinubus legacy in lagos state such a shame
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by Babysho(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

It's good to be nice to everyone

The support Tinubu is getting everywhere is massive

They call them illiterate and Agbero because they didn't get Educated and became a driver... Nobody associates with them calling them tout an drivers, same drivers that work from morning to night

Tinubu showed them love, many of them are rich from Danfo business, many of them sent their kids to school and have families

It's pay back time

One "Urchin" one vote one PVC
One NURTW driver one vote PVC
One Cattle rearer one vote one PVC
One Market woman one vote one PVC
One Okada rider one vote one PVC

I'm convinced you'd sell black people to Europeans if you had the opportunity out of either ignorance or selfishness.

One of the reasons why they didn't get educated is because of people like Tinubu.
It's the same reason why even Oluomo is sending his own kids abroad for school.
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by Alpharey: 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ikea81:
What is MC oluomos business
Agberooo!
Government of the Agbero by the Agbero and for the agberoos!
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by Moh247: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
Babysho:

I'm convinced you'd sell black people to Europeans if you had the opportunity out of either ignorance or selfishness.

One of the reasons why they didn't get educated is because of people like Tinubu.
It's the same reason why even Oluomo is sending his own kids abroad for school.

How old is Oluomo and how old is Tinubu?!

How is Tinubu responsible for Oluomo's education when he came to power in 1999 and left 2007
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by Babysho(m): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Moh247:

How old is Oluomo and how old is Tinubu?!

How is Tinubu responsible for Oluomo's education when he came to power in 1999 and left 2007

I said people like Tinubu, past governors and presidents and that have refused to invest substantially in education.

For the kids of our generation in Lagos, it's Tinubu's fault and it's gotten worse.
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by Moh247: 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
Babysho:

I said people like Tinubu, past governors and presidents and that have refused to invest substantially in education.

For the kids of our generation in Lagos, it's Tinubu's fault and it's gotten worse.

But Lagos has more Free schools than any state , they even give free WAEC courtesy of Tinubu
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by Babysho(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Moh247:

But Lagos has more Free schools than any state , they even give free WAEC courtesy of Tinubu

Why then is someone even as uneducated as Oluomo knowing better to take his kids out of Nigeria for school?

Would you send your kids to these free WAEC schools? It's all a sham. Just enough to keep us from revolting.

I'm sure Tinubu went to a public school in Nigeria but his grandsons wouldn't. Somebody put down that system for him but instead of building on it they destroyed it for everybody.
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by ComeToJesus: 3:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Teenubu will labour I vain. I just pity him.
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by duality(m): 5:47am On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

It's good to be nice to everyone

The support Tinubu is getting everywhere is massive

They call them illiterate and Agbero because they didn't get Educated and became a driver... Nobody associates with them calling them tout an drivers, same drivers that work from morning to night

Tinubu showed them love, many of them are rich from Danfo business, many of them sent their kids to school and have families

It's pay back time

One "Urchin" one vote one PVC
One NURTW driver one vote PVC
One Cattle rearer one vote one PVC
One Market woman one vote one PVC
One Okada rider one vote one PVC

Most of them, don't have PVC. Without rigging and results writing in Lagos, APC is in trouble.
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by Lightorder: 7:55am On Dec 21, 2022
oyebanji44:
that useless success kill you there
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by TheChameleon: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Zelenskyy:
And their grand plan is to one day make this tout and a known Murderer the governor of Lagos State

Useless people

Your mum left your pops to lick Tinubu's brown teeth. ALL your family must bow to Yoruba your superiors.

If you are not a bastard, respond to this message so I can cure you of your stupidity as your foolish parents didn't.

You will ALWAYS be jealous of Yorubas. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by Zelenskyy(m): 8:49am On Jan 07, 2023
TheChameleon:

Your mum left your pops to lick Tinubu's brown teeth. ALL your family must bow to Yoruba your superiors.

If you are not a bastard, respond to this message so I can cure you of your stupidity as your foolish parents didn't.

You will ALWAYS be jealous of Yorubas. grin grin grin grin grin

You are a Dirty smelling tout

Go and cure your madness in Oshogbo bush where you slave family comes from

Your Useless parents are Slaves and so are you

You and your generation will die in slavery...

Bastard
Re: MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation by TheChameleon: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Zelenskyy to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
You are a Dirty smelling tout

Go and cure your madness in Oshogbo bush where you slave family comes from

Your Useless parents are Slaves and so are you

You and your generation will die in slavery...

Bastard

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Election: The Legal Issues In Tinubu’s Victory. / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Election, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.