Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,248 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Go Viral And Earn From Youtube Shorts - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Go Viral And Earn From Youtube Shorts (554 Views)

Go Viral On Social Media With Alex Hormozi Style Of Video In 2023 / The Best Times To Upload Videos On Youtube (to Go VIRAL) In 2022 / How Much Money Can You Earn On Youtube If Your Video Goes Viral And Is Monetized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go Viral And Earn From Youtube Shorts by davidupdate89: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
I started YouTube two shorts channel three months ago, and so far it has been really great.

YouTube is rolling out the shorts program in February 2023, which means you can start now and still meet up to the requirements for the program (10m views and 1k subscribers)

I'll be teaching some people how to navigate the YouTube algorithm. With my tips and guidelines they'll get their YouTube shorts journey underway (for a small fee)

I just need five people to show interest and we will proceed ..

1 Like

Re: Go Viral And Earn From Youtube Shorts by faceland: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2022
75 million views in 90 day? Of cause am interested.

Is it your content or you cut clips form other people or social media platforms?
Re: Go Viral And Earn From Youtube Shorts by davidupdate89: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
faceland:
75 million views in 90 day? Of cause am interested.

Is it your content or you cut clips form other people or social media platforms?

My content!

Contact me here on WhatsApp �
+2-3-4-9-0-2-9-1-2-8-6-1-0

(1) (Reply)

HAPPY NEW YEAR : BRING YOUR LOGO PROMO IS GOING ON WITH DISCOUNT!! / Check This Out! My First Paid Design As An Upcoming Graphic Designer / Chiaroscuro (light And Dark)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.