Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

"God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling (24016 Views)

Peter Obi Finally Reacts After Today's Court Judgement / Doyin Okupe Reacts To Replacement As Peter Obi’s Campaign DG / Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by dapsoneh: 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
R
Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by Dengoh(m): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Shameless old fool

1 Like

Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by Eriokanmi: 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
True. He wasn't convicted because he stole money, but because he accepted cash beyond the allowable threshold during the pdp campaigns. This is nothing but political witch-hunt. Ayu who collected 1bn with proofs is walking freely , Adamu his counterpart in the APC and the accountant-general who stole over 100bn naira too. Adamu's case na baba of corruption case.

That said, because of the stains, Dr Okupe needs to step aside as our party's DG. He should resume his medical practice. He don try

3 Likes

Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by Dybala11(m): 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
Gucciblog:

https://twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1604913254425235456?s=19
Where's the victory?? grin
You have been found to be guilty of money laundering by the court, it's either you appeal the judgement, serve your jail term or pay the stipulated fine. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by Dybala11(m): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Googledotcom:
All allegations mounted on him were without evidence.

Are you aware a certain governor under the ruling party was caught on camera hiding dollars ? Can you remind me his name ?
Gandollar. grin
Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by BRaymond: 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
A thief is a thief irrespective of his political party. Can someone remind me when the other bigger thief that move about with bullion van on the eve of election going to be sentence or is he to be awarded a bigger office for mastering the art of theft?

2 Likes

Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by fof1: 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Roboto11:
See belle.

Abi na breast sef?

Be Responsible Always...
Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by toprealman: 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
How on earth did Obi get himself associated with this man?
Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by Oxala17: 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Roboto11:
See belle.

Abi na breast sef?

The greedy rat get breast too, very big breast, I can see them for real

And na the Dasuki dollars full his big fat useless stomach

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by etrouble: 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
Richbyfaith:
God is not man indeed

Yes, God does not embezzle money, only man does

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by etrouble: 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Racoon:
My friend keep your mouth shut up there! They will always mention God-as if he were their joke mate when their corruption have been perfected.

It is the useless judge that caused this by giving the thief the option of fine. If not, he will be behind the bars now, and it will be good for him because he will lose the useless fat on his body which is killing him gradually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by etrouble: 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
toprealman:
How on earth did Obi get himself associated with this man?

Birds of the same feathers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by rippa(m): 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by Gohs: 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Anyway the man has paid the fine so he's free to walk.

With Peter Obi, we move to a better Nigeria cheesy
Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by crackhouse(m): 12:16am On Dec 20, 2022
This man is very fat o. Which kind fat man be this
Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by jaxxy(m): 12:18am On Dec 20, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
GOD don suffer for the mouth of Nigerians and Africans I swia!

Doyin is a saint where tinubu and his urchins are.
Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by Munamoqel: 12:23am On Dec 20, 2022
Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by KanwuliaExtra: 12:25am On Dec 20, 2022
jaxxy:

Doyin is a saint where tinubu and his urchins are.

You can say it forever. cheesy
Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by Omoboricash(m): 12:27am On Dec 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Inasmuch as I don't like politicians, this guy stole the said funds when he was still in PDP.

When will tehifnubu be sentenced to life imprisonment? In a Sane society, Athiefiku and Tinubu would have since been in jail by now
what about pandora man. He invested public funds into Family. Don't you think he deserves to be jailed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by NessFortunate: 12:29am On Dec 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Inasmuch as I don't like politicians, this guy stole the said funds when he was still in PDP.

When will tehifnubu be sentenced to life imprisonment? In a Sane society, Athiefiku and Tinubu would have since been in jail by now

Same you want Peter Obi to be president of a country that is not ''Sane'' lmao. court will not sentence you until the allegation(s) are proven beyond reasonable doubts.
''He who alleges must prove'' you can't put something on nothing. That's how the court works. Fyi it's on record that Atiku won several court cases againgst OBJ "The father" of corruption prior to now. but you OBEDIENTS FOLKS Are now celebrating him because he endorsed Peter Obi. If there were evidences to back up Atiku's corruption cases don't you think OBJ His ex boss would have used them againgst Him? Agbado folks should speak for BAT. i am an heavy duty Mikano. We all are corrutps as humans but finding one guilty in the court of law needs more than words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by AdaAwka1: 12:32am On Dec 20, 2022
Googledotcom:
All allegations mounted on him were without evidence.

Are you aware a certain governor under the ruling party was caught on camera hiding dollars ? Can you remind me his name ?

Gandollars lol
Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by DTaj: 12:38am On Dec 20, 2022
The fat idiot is claiming faith in God!

When you collected a whopping N200 million from the "PDP Dasukigate largesse", you didn't remember God at the time!

These daft politicians think everyone is a fool. They steal together, but when caught and convicted, they start crying about God, ethnicity, religion, political persecution, etc.

Idiots!

He even got a slap on the wrist. If it was a poor man, there wouldn't have been an option of fine, but outright jailing!

How could a man steal N200 million and be let off the hook by paying a paltry fine of N13 million

Our legal system is rigged against the ordinary citizen; it protects the elite, the powerful, the rich, only.

Shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by jaxxy(m): 12:40am On Dec 20, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

You can say it forever. cheesy

I'm happy u know.
Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by Wickedfacts: 12:46am On Dec 20, 2022
That Arabambi guy from Ogun State that warned Peter Obi about Okupe was right. It is because Obidogs are inherently stupid that made them shout him down.

Today, Okupe is an ex-convict and Obi supporters are ashamed of their stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by pfadom: 12:50am On Dec 20, 2022
What concerns God with your shameless act. Miserable hypocrite!!!

By opting for payment of N13 million fine is an admission of guilt and you lose the privilege of challenging the judgement at the appelate court. Mr Doyin Okupe is now a convict under the law.

By implication, the fact that Doyin Okupe is the DG, Presidential Campaign Council for Obi-Datti is a big question mark on the crediblity of his principal.

Peter Obi is a bad product since his chief campaign director general is a certified convict. We reject the hypocritical product for Nigeria in Jesus' Name.

Shameless!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by chidi2003(m): 12:57am On Dec 20, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
GOD don suffer for the mouth of Nigerians and Africans I swia!
Forget about Religion in Nigeria! We only have criminal Christians and Muslims; everyone is corrupt, at the same time - praying for Nigeria to get better; what a joke! Do we fear God? 100%, no!
Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by ThugOfWar: 1:36am On Dec 20, 2022
Roboto11:
See belle.

Abi na breast sef?
naa embezzlement and corruption full there
Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by Goodman247: 1:56am On Dec 20, 2022
Best674:
If you are reading this, please assist me, assist a soul. I'm a victim of family problem. I lost my husband in a very cruel way, unfortunately, I'm left to surfer and train the children alone. We are really hungry and depressed. Please for God sake, assist us to survive this moment. Any amount would be appreciated, God bless you more.
Acct. 050 101 2901. GTB
Z.Nana
go and look for a job
Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by Goodman247: 1:57am On Dec 20, 2022
chidi2003:
Forget about Religion in Nigeria! We only have criminal Christians and Muslims; everyone is corrupt, at the same time - praying for Nigeria to get better; what a joke! Do we fear God? 100%, no!
Religion in Nigeria is scam, 95% fake christains
Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by Goodman247: 2:01am On Dec 20, 2022
Fake country, failed nation, l regret being a Nigerian
Re: "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling by azikiweironsi(m): 2:04am On Dec 20, 2022
I am not surprised. Only in Nigeria a convicted person comes out shamelessly still calling God after he committed an offence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose’s Trial: We Moved N1.2b Cash In Three Planes, Says Witness / Bandits Release 23 Remaining Kaduna Train Attack Victims / Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.