Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Dear Christians, It Is Time To Do Away With This Practice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Christians, It Is Time To Do Away With This Practice (245 Views)

What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook / Dear Christians,please Say Something About This / Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Christians, It Is Time To Do Away With This Practice by LocalStandard1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
Matthew 7:21-23

You See, in the Bible verses above Jesus Christ rejected some people even though they preach, heal, Prophesy in his name.

What I will say will sound laughable even to some Pastors. Hear this story:

When I was a teenager we asked our Sunday school teacher when it was the right time to be in a relationship. He said when you're ready for marriage, and that boyfriend/girlfriend relationships are unchristian practices.

We were surprised and laughed at his advice.

I know a girl that had more than 3 abortions before she was 20.

Now I know why every culture in all continents and race used to assign wives and husbands to people right from childhood.

Being in "relationships" without first being ready and willing for marriage is not a Christian way of life and should be stopped by True practical believers of our Lord Jesus Christ.

We are in a time now where you get laughed at for saying you want to marry a virgin. You get mocked for saying you're not in a relationship. You can't even find a real believer in the genuine word of God again. Pastors now celebrate Davido and Chioma, Pastors dedicate their children from wedlock on the puppet,
Pastors "prophesy" on their behalf, and celebrate their types.

Don't get me wrong, I too am from such wicked arrangement and so I promise myself not to do same to an innocent child.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend relationships are an abomination in God's eyes, but a cunningly corrupt concept of the conniving devil. I seem to be increasingly finding the words and concept repulsive and annoying.

Christians should reject it.

1 Like

Re: Dear Christians, It Is Time To Do Away With This Practice by AntiChristian: 5:46am On Dec 20, 2022
All these are your vituperations! Wetin Jesus himself talk on this matter?

(1) (Reply)

Was The Behemoth Mentioned In The Bible A Dinosaur? / Mbaka Returns To Adoration Ministry After Eight-month Suspension / What To Do To Remember Your Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.