Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Give Answers To These Riddles - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Give Answers To These Riddles (520 Views)

90% Nigerians Cannot Solve These Riddles / I Bet You Can't Solve These Riddles!! / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Answers To These Riddles by Ibramini: 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
Here are some riddles for you:
- There's a one-story house in which everything is painted yellow. Yellow walls, yellow doors, yellow furniture. What colors are the stairs?
- A man died of old age on his 25th birthday. How is this possible?
- What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
- I am the beginning of everything, the end of time. I'm in the beginning of eternity and the end of space. What am i?
- What four- letter word can be written forward, backward or upside down and can still be read from left to right?
- I am first on earth, second in heaven and i am in the middle of the sea. What am i?

Just comment for the answers if you have no idea
Re: Give Answers To These Riddles by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ibramini:
- There's a one-story house in which everything is painted yellow. Yellow walls, yellow doors, yellow furniture. What colors are the stairs?

-
What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
- I am the beginning of everything, the end of time. I'm in the beginning of eternity and the end of space. What am i?
- What four- letter word can be written forward, backward or upside down and can still be read from left to right?
-
I am first on earth, second in heaven and i am in the middle of the sea. What am i?

In no particular order, I'll provide my answers by aligning the colors of the question with the answers.

A one-storey house has no starecase talk much of a color

letter E

letter E

Palindrome

Short, add er it becomes Shorter

Born in a leap year on 29th feb. So when he had celebrated his 25th birthday he is actually 100 years old

1 Like

Re: Give Answers To These Riddles by Ibramini: 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
TheGiftedOne:

Color for color
What do you mean
Re: Give Answers To These Riddles by badaru911: 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ibramini:
- What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
- I am first on earth, second in heaven and i am in the middle of the sea. What am i?

1. There are no stairs in one storey house.
2. The man's birthday falls on February 29... February has 29 days in a leap year which comes once in 4 years and anyone born on the 29th of February will celebrate the birthday on February 29th which comes once in 4 years. So on his 25th birthday, probably he will be around 100 years hitting the century.
3. The answer is"short".
4. Letter "E".
5. NOON.
6. Letter "E".

1 Like

Re: Give Answers To These Riddles by Ibramini: 6:25am On Dec 20, 2022
TheGiftedOne:

In no particular order, I'll provide my answers by aligning the colors of the question with the answers.

A one-storey house has no starecase talk much of a color

letter E

letter E

Palindrome

Short, add er it becomes Shorter

Born in a leap year on 29th feb. So when he had celebrated his 25th birthday he is actually 100 years old

You didn't get the answer to the question in green color. It is NOON not palindrome
Re: Give Answers To These Riddles by Careente7(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
No.1
Ans:No staircase in the building

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Pretended To Be Someone You're Not? / Unbelievable ;..mandela Rises From The Death..!!! / Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.