Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano (34387 Views)

Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State / Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects / Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by SALIMAN(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Deadt by beheadting for HOMOs
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by 1Dray(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
muyico:
yoruba by tribe!

Dandaudu is an Hausa word.
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by ReactGA: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
Waywardson6:
All those crimes you listed, they are committed by human beings, which God created. Homosexuality is not a crime, it's nature. If it was still a crime or mental issue, then the same nations that colonised & brought religion to you, won't decrminalise homosexuality & state that with all evidence, it's clearly not a mental disorder. Barbados recently decrminalise it. Because, they know the truth just like other's that it's simply nature.

First let me clarify something, homo was/is not morally acceptable in many societies not because of religion (or colonialism) but because it's doesn't make any sense as it contradicts the natural order of things.

Secondly do you realize morality has been degrading in those mentioned countries?? For example, children who used to be encouraged to practice abstinence are now encouraged to rather practice safe sex despite the fact that there's nothing safe about child sex, so it isn't a surprise if they legalize homosexuality since it's obvious thier moral standard has been degrading
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by youngmoore(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Mad people everywhere things are happening in this life,some leaders in many activities including religion are gay,poor gay can only be dealt with in Nigeria but the rich one keep catching cruise even openly with any attempt since the leaders that will order for dealing with them are also a gay,now that they are not caught in the act while not sentenced them for little months or grant there bails.Another things is this these some women have husband not knowing they are the same woman at home
Some men have wife not knowing she is king to another women outside.This life no just balance
I just believe one thing once they did not hurt me if they like they should keep fucking there nose or any more holes in there body,there life
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by Waywardson6: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
Whether it makes sense or not, it does exist, it's a Reality & will continue to be a Reality, because homosexuals exist & have always existed & will continue to exist. If it didn't make sense, Western nations won't acknowledge it. Be logical, human beings love sex, straight people love sex, they'll Continue to Bleep & born anyhow. & In the midst of procreation 1 in 5 or 10 children is gay or bisexual. So, it will always exist.
ReactGA:

First let me clarify something, homo was/is not acceptable in many societies not because of religion (or colonialism) but because it's doesn't make any sense as it contradict s the natural order of things.

Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by ReactGA: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Waywardson6:
Whether it makes sense or not, it does exist, it's a Reality & will continue to be a Reality, because homosexuals exist & have always existed & will continue to exist. If it didn't make sense, Western nations won't acknowledge it. Be logical, human beings love sex, straight people love sex, they'll Continue to Bleep & born anyhow. & In the midst of procreation 1 in 5 or 10 children is gay or bisexual. So, it will always exist.

Check the full reply
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Abeg make una help me, I hate begging for money but I prefer working for my own money

Please any Job vacancy that has a good pay in Ojo Lg, Lagos
Bachelor in Economics Education
Please help a brother in need
shegs12345@gmail.com
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by achimendy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
MandelaLives:
For the first time, I seem to agree with the Hisbah tyranny in the North. But, so people do GAY wedding in Nigeria? Even in the North? Looks like there's more about gay than I understand.

Na north them plenty sef.
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by fuck419: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
You can see what religion has brought upon humanity.

God created us both Male and female and in this same world, not in a separate world.

Then, a religion came and said make and female should stay away from each other except on very strict conditions. Now all these restrictions have now given raise to Gay, Lesbians, beastliasm, animalism and Toyliasm, all ssssssmm.

You all have destroyed the earth.
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by Waywardson6: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
I already did
ReactGA:

Check the full reply
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by ReactGA: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Waywardson6:

Same way pedophilia, beastiality, kidnapping and others are a reality and would still continue to exist.
But it still doesn't justify them to be good things.

And like I said Western nation have very low moral standards so it doesn't matter if it's morally okay or not to them and that is their own cup of tea.
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by bigcasava1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Codepain:
Since they are not caught having sex light sentencing is enough and be forced to have conversion therapy
if they truly want to practice their religion, they should stone them to death. Abi this one no be blasphemy
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by Waywardson6: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
So na naija get high moral standards abi? If you must know, naija practises all these except they don't proclaim it publicly. Those are crimes you stated, homosexuality isn't a crime. It's nature. At least, those countries acknowledge homosexuality, accept it & keep Flourishing (blessed). Una wey dey very hypocrital, for night na una do pass, na still una dey battle bad economy, bad leadership, high crime rate, forceful child marriages, rape, terrorism, poverty. Even with your so called morality & religiousity, fornication & adultery is rife, under cover, downlow & on the low homosexual activities abound, mysogism is rife, Yahoo Yahoo scatter everywhere. Even suicide rates have multiplied with cannibalism join. Abeg, where's the morals?
ReactGA:

Same way pedophilia, beastiality, kidnapping and others are a reality and would still continue to exist.
But it still doesn't justify them to be good things.

And like I said Western nation have very low moral standards so it doesn't matter if it's morally okay or not to them and that is their own cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by Franzinni: 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Thanks. Is it restricted to Hausa men alone or do the Fulani practice it too?
truth be told I have never seen Fulani men behave like that although due to thier style of fashion, they sometimes appear to be effeminate. But that is my opinion tho
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by worksmart(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
Regarding Hisbah, even a broken clock gives the correct time twice a day! These gays are not taking the anti-gay law seriously and becoming so bold because they realise that law only in practise applies to the poor. My guess is that this wedding was organised a gay from a rich family.
MandelaLives:
For the first time, I seem to agree with the Hisbah tyranny in the North. But, so people do GAY wedding in Nigeria? Even in the North? Looks like there's more about gay than I understand.

Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by meobizy(f): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hisbah no get better thing to do.
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by ReactGA: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
Waywardson6:
So na naija get high moral standards abi? If you must know, naija practises all these except they don't proclaim it publicly. Those are crimes you stated, homosexuality isn't a crime. It's nature. At least, those countries acknowledge homosexuality, accept it & keep Flourishing (blessed). Una wey dey very hypocrital, for night na una do pass, na still una dey battle bad economy, bad leadership, high crime rate, forceful child marriages, rape, terrorism, poverty. Even with your so called morality & religiousity, fornication & adultery is rife, under cover, downlow & on the low homosexual activities abound, mysogism is rife, Yahoo Yahoo scatter everywhere. Even suicide rates have multiplied with cannibalism join. Abeg, where's the morals?

"Those are crimes you stated, homosexuality isn't a crime" cry
I can see you know nothing about law at all.

Why do you think prostitution and abortion is still considered a crime in a lot of countries?

I don't have the time to starting lecturing you, just research about "crime against morality", (a simple google search would give you a lot to work with).

Those crimes are usually defined by the moral standard of the society/country.

My own is, homosexuality can never and would never be okay, it is always a kind of mental disorder among many other mental disorders
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by KingsleyIsrael: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
if only d world will stand up for russia and the rest this gay thing wil stop, it is ovious some ppl are preparing us for anti kryst rule.
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by Flamemignon1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
WarriorHero:
Wow. They are really depraved.

Can you for once not try to be racist and tribalistic? You are sounding like white people that call cultures they find bizarre as depraved, Just because it's alien or your culture doesn't make it depraved, homosexuality was a normal and acceptable thing in some parts of Africa before the advent of the west

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by Flamemignon1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
occfx:

I no understand ooo... Must they do wedding? Why can't they Bleep there fuckkk in peace without disturbing us.
Uh.....did you even read the news,they were literally minding their own business and having the wedding they wanted before the cops came for them
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by Flamemignon1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
BABAawoo47:
Na conversion therapy kill father of computer ooo
Nah..... chemical castration isn't conversion therapy although they are alike in some ways. As a gay person who've gone through real conversion therapy, it's literally hell and I wouldn't even wish it on my enemy,for crying out loud,have you guys even sat down to think "why would someone CHOOSE to be gay when it comes with hate and scrutiny?"

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by Hassanmaye(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
tsephanyah:
Sure way of getting Visa.... If
If what please ma I want to Japa
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by Hassanmaye(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
irunoko:
grin

These smelling headslammers still dey cover up their hypocrisy grin
Will you shut up
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by Flamemignon1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
ReactGA:

First let me clarify something, homo was/is not morally acceptable in many societies not because of religion (or colonialism) but because it's doesn't make any sense as it contradicts the natural order of things.

Secondly do you realize morality has been degrading in those mentioned countries?? For example, children who used to be encouraged to practice abstinence are now encouraged to rather practice safe sex despite the fact that there's nothing safe about child sex, so it isn't a surprise if they legalize homosexuality since it's obvious thier moral standard has been degrading
Nah..... homosexuality was a normal and natural sexual variant in society before the advent of religion, from ancient Egypt to Rome to Greece,it was evident it was a normal thing but still you choose to live under the shackles of white supremacy,go answer.....massa is calling you

3 Likes

Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by Mbenny(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
they should change their uniform it looks like the Nigeria police uniform
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by occfx: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Uh.....did you even read the news,they were literally minding their own business and having the wedding they wanted before the cops came for them

Wedding is publicity... What is the essence of the wedding? To tie which nut? Ganja man walking ganja man to the aisle on what bases? The aim of there LGBT is it not to fuckkk? Why can't they fuckkkk there fuckkkk in peace without publicity.
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by irunoko(m): 5:35am On Dec 21, 2022
idrisaleo1:

Jesus is one of us.
lmaooo ashiere.jesus referred to your type as WORKERS OF DARKNESS.infact he said on the last day WORKERS OF DARKNESS will call me and say to me I worked for you,I served you,I did Miracles for you and I will say DEPART FROM ME YOU WORKERS OF DARKNESS,I DON'T KNOW YOU grin tongue

the way he go deny you E go do you like film cheesy
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by irunoko(m): 5:38am On Dec 21, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Will you shut up
lmaooo this headslammers and their nuisance factor.from 5am they'll carry their megaphones outside to be interrupting everyone's Sleep with their noisy arabic prayer to a deaf demonic fool you call allah and his r@p1st prophet MOHAMMAD (Destruction be upon him) he no go rest well as him followers dey disturb other people's sleep tongue
Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by Flamemignon1(m): 6:44am On Dec 21, 2022
occfx:

Wedding is publicity... What is the essence of the wedding? To tie which nut? Ganja man walking ganja man to the aisle on what bases? The aim of there LGBT is it not to fuckkk? Why can't they fuckkkk there fuckkkk in peace without publicity.
I honestly don't blame you,you are so much of a pervert that sex is the only thing you see women for so you assume the same for queer men too. Sex and sexuality are not the same thing

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano by occfx: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I honestly don't blame you,you are so much of a pervert that sex is the only thing you see women for so you assume the same for queer men too. Sex and sexuality are not the same thing

I can't believe you are defending this... Or are you one of them too.

OK lets go into details

The aim of marriage is Procreation and companionship which includes the sex.

What is the aim of Gays in marriage that they want to publicly advertise it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death / Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) / Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.