Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Swapping Redmi Note 10 For Samsung Galaxy S9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Swapping Redmi Note 10 For Samsung Galaxy S9 (694 Views)

Swapping Iphone 6s To X No Face Id..how Much Do I Need / Samsung Galaxy S9 Specification, Price And Release Date / Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swapping Redmi Note 10 For Samsung Galaxy S9 by Mannyballs: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2022
Hello, please due to some financial challenges, I'm considering selling my Redmi note 10 pro to get a Samsung Galaxy S9, is it a good deal for me long term??
Re: Swapping Redmi Note 10 For Samsung Galaxy S9 by Emmyblessed1: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Mannyballs:
Hello, please due to some financial challenges, I'm considering selling my Redmi note 10 pro to get a Samsung Galaxy S9, is it a good deal for me long term??
What’s the specs, how much do you wanna sell and how long have you been using it
Re: Swapping Redmi Note 10 For Samsung Galaxy S9 by shezy14(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2022
Mannyballs:
the note 10 pro is the better phone for sure. The s9 has the more powerful chipset. But ithe curve screen is just too vulnerable.

I sold my redmi note 10, then I bought the S9 it's a very beautiful phone, but the battery life is no match for the redmi note 10. Eventually it fell off and the screen cracked up.
I still regreted that decision till today. More so I regreted not buying the redmi note 10 pro instead of the note 10.
For long term usage the redmi note 10 and note 10 pro are both better than the S9. They have great battery life, Good screen, loud speakers. And The redmi note 10 pro is good for gaming, better than the S9 that heats up so fast especially the Exynos version.
Re: Swapping Redmi Note 10 For Samsung Galaxy S9 by Mannyballs: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
shezy14:
the note 10 pro is the better phone for sure. The s9 has the more powerful chipset. But ithe curve screen is just too vulnerable.

I sold my redmi note 10, then I bought the S9 it's a very beautiful phone, but the battery life is no match for the redmi note 10. Eventually it fell off and the screen cracked up.
I still regreted that decision till today. More so I regreted not buying the redmi note 10 pro instead of the note 10.
For long term usage the redmi note 10 and note 10 pro are both better than the S9. They have great battery life, Good screen, loud speakers. And The redmi note 10 pro is good for gaming, better than the S9 that heats up so fast especially the Exynos version.
Thanks, what about S10e then, is the battery life decent ?? I'm not just a fan of big phones, always used Samsungs until I decided to switch to redmi 2yrs ago, I liked the Note 10 pro because of his battery, but the size is a big turn off
Re: Swapping Redmi Note 10 For Samsung Galaxy S9 by odinson1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
Mannyballs:
Thanks, what about S10e then, is the battery life decent ?? I'm not just a fan of big phones, always used Samsungs until I decided to switch to redmi 2yrs ago, I liked the Note 10 pro because of his battery, but the size is a big turn off

Guy just buy iphone X if na small but mighty you want
Re: Swapping Redmi Note 10 For Samsung Galaxy S9 by shezy14(m): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
Mannyballs:
I have not use the S10e. But from reviews it's said the battery life is average, though those guys tends to exaggerate things

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Wifi Anywhere Without Password 2023 - Free Wifi Anywhere Anytime / Why Are Itel Phones Not In Gsmarena / Check Out The Google Pixel 7a In These Hands-on Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.