Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP (8494 Views)

LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction / They Have Stolen Our Presidential, Guber Mandates - LP's Kenneth Okonkwo / 2023: Tinubu Remains Our Choice Despite Shaking Hands – Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP by Aiel123: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
makinde is not supporting him
'in the eventuality'...I was speculating.
What if Makinde supports him?
Re: Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP by BOLATINUBU01: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aiel123:

'in the eventuality'...I was speculating.
What if Makinde supports him?
even if makinde does, we will never vote for another Fulani, the only place atiku can more than 10% vote in the south is South-south
Re: Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP by Aiel123: 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
even if makinde does, we will never vote for another Fulani, the only place atiku can more than 10% vote in the south is South-south
Ok.
Re: Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP by SALLYBERRY01(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
They don't have choice,it was just initial gragra
Re: Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP by Rolings: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Amperes:

Jonathan did only 6 years and some fellas wanted to bring the roof down because he dared to contest again. This country belongs to all of us. Vote wisely.

IF GEJ had not been foolish and had allowed a northerner fly the party's ticket in 2015 you wouldnt be here crying about 16 straight years of Muslims being president
Re: Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP by XXCASH: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
ogascomax:

You spent quality time typing rubbish and making useless statements.

Excellent response. I really feel for some folks here

Finally the biggest losers in this will be SE.

If Tinubu wins, they go into the wilderness for 16years min.

Unfortunately PDP now fragmented into parts, it's almost impossible to beat APC now. And that's the sad truth

Sad for so many reason and most importantly, APC has failed woefully and shouldn't be rewarded with another term in office.

I'm generally a neutral person but for this election, I will support Atiku. That's the only chance to beat APC.
Re: Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP by XXCASH: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aiel123:

Ok.

Really. Ok

When the person responding to you calls himself BolaTinubu01. Are you really expecting a different response
Re: Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP by BOLATINUBU01: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
XXCASH:

Really. Ok

When the person responding to you calls himself BolaTinubu01. Are you really expecting a different response

u fit commit suicide ooo
Re: Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP by asanausana91: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
The best decision
Re: Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP by Aiel123: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
XXCASH:

Really. Ok

No.
I know the party his interest lies on
What do you expected me to say? Counter him?
I engaged him seeking to know why he's of that school of thought of Atiku getting nothing tangible from the south...He gave his reason and I ended the discussion.
I did not necessarily agree with him.
Re: Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP by XXCASH: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
u fit commit suicide ooo

Naa.. They are all more or less the same so not bothered.

My only concern was rewarding APC that has failed woefully with another term which I think is not a good decision.

But either way, 9ja will more forward
Re: Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP by broadman20: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
ogascomax:

Atiku without G5 is going no where and you expect Obi that is if you support Obi to win the election, to win 2023 presidential election. If truly you support him then I can tell you for free that you are among people wey no normal for this country. It's appalling when people say that G5 governors lack of support will affect Atiku and turn around to say Obi without a single governor will win the election. I just don't understand how people reason, like brain dey pain them. What level of deficiency of thought and reasoning.

I sincerely doubt if you do follow politics in Nigeria.

He is saying that because the way PDP operates is not the way Labour party is being run.

PDP from beginning has been running on funds from governors and not individual contributions like labour party is operating.

When Labour party says they want to change the status quo most of you finds it difficult to understand because of your attachment to most of these candidates.

I don't blame you people shaa!

Na where people dey work they will hope to chop from.
Re: Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP by Menclothing: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
ybalogs:
One very sure thing is Atiku without the G5 is going nowhere. Already showing in his body language sef. For him to have a realistic chance of winning he should just jelly go beg Wike and his cronies.

Like he won 2015 and 2019 lolz
Re: Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aiel123:

You mean even in the eventuality of Makinde and Oyo PDP supporting him?
Why do you say that?
Atiku won't have upto 7% in oyo state
Re: Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP by Indispensable85(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
Fragmented PDP
Re: Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP by Bluntemperor: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
[i][/i]
Triangles1:
Sure
He will rule DUBAI.

Some love Slavery,as they love others to rule over them! For their Presidential Candidate said ' Southerners Votes are not needed '
Do you need French Interpretation' on this?
Re: Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Abeg make una help me, I hate begging for money but I prefer working for my own money

Please any Job vacancy that has a good pay in Ojo Lg, Lagos
Bachelor in Economics Education
Please help a brother in need
shegs12345@gmail.com
Re: Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP by ybalogs(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2022
ogascomax:

Atiku without G5 is going no where and you expect Obi that is if you support Obi to win the election, to win 2023 presidential election. If truly you support him then I can tell you for free that you are among people wey no normal for this country. It's appalling when people say that G5 governors lack of support will affect Atiku and turn around to say Obi without a single governor will win the election. I just don't understand how people reason, like brain dey pain them. What level of deficiency of thought and reasoning.
Obi himself knows he's going nowhere. I don't even discuss him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin / Amaju Pinnick Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.