Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup (50331 Views)

Messi, Maguire & Ramos In Europe‘s Worst Team Of The Season / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 / Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Kingcalls: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2022
Peacecore:
Buh France got two PK in wc final. What do you have to say?

France got 2 in one game . Argentina got 5 in 5 games ... fraud
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Ronaldo Fans are majorly from

1. Manchester United

2. Madrid

yeah. Even Juve hate am like madt. As we dey talk now, many ManU fans don dey like Messi already eg my brother and a friend. My brother is a stunch ManU fans but I was shocked when he chatted me on WhatsApp and said " Messi d GOAT" Omor I no bliv my eyes. Many ManU ditched him after d interview and some after the WC.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 9:43am On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Na man? grin grin
da guy na fake. Na man wey dey use female moniker. I still dey search for am for every section. I no say na all dis unpopular sections like ads, driving, food e go go hide now buh I smoke am out. That guy is terrible.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2022
Kingcalls:

France got 2 in one game . Argentina got 5 in 5 games ... fraud
now check d ratio of penalty per game. Also check the gravity of tension or important of the game. For a team to get 2pk in a final of d highest football tournament is unprecedented.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Check out the standards of the players wey Argentina get compared to Portugal na olodo..
No even bring da argument. Portugal get players pass Argentina o

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Workch: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2022
Kingcalls:

Till Messi wins golden boot in 3 leagues , till Messi scores 118 International goals, till he breaks champions league goal scoring records....Ronaldo remains the greatest.... Mr pessi , the penalty merchant is a fraud , wc was gifted to him
who dey follow local champion drag Golden boats.

Loca European champion. We dey talk about world cup medal, this one dey call golden boot. Why you local like this? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 10:46am On Dec 21, 2022
Kingcalls:

Nonsense.... winning WC don't make u the greatest.... Ronaldo will forever be the true king... we don't support fake goats that fifa helped
Stop this public show of shame. It's tiring in it's entirety.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Magnoliaa(f): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2022
Peacecore:
da guy na fake. Na man wey dey use female moniker. I still dey search for am for every section. I no say na all dis unpopular sections like ads, driving, food e go go hide now buh I smoke am out. That guy is terrible.

Wawu. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Magnoliaa(f): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2022
Workch:
who dey follow local champion drag Golden boats.

Loca European champion. We dey talk about world cup medal, this one dey call golden boot. Why you local like this? cheesy

Get him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by FirstbornWds: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2022
Pinterest:

How Pendu wan take enter America like this? grin

Baba don forget say Pendu na wanted man for America grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2022
Luckysbab:

What sort of pathetic emotional jargons is this?

So you'll have been depressed if he didn't win? How exactly does his situation impact your own life? Are you reasoning properly at all? Are you disconnected from family or loved ones?
You toxic Ronaldo fans would've been a thone in his life. Is that one of the reasons he should be happy.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2022
Pinterest:

Go and ask your father.

Depression to you and your folks.
#photospeaks# grin dem go vex tire

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Niklaus398: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2022
hensben:
He is not the one choosing to go, if he is not fit to go he wont be selected, the country is bigger than him and any individual, na your Nigeria mind you take Dey reason like this.
if he is not fit to go or is injure.. it is normal himself will say no.

But as long as he is Fit ( note; you can be Fit but not in form) he will go if he chooses too it is just simple.

For instance this world cup Ronaldo was Fit but not in form yet he went. That will be the same thing. Weather he is inform by then or not will play no consequence. If he is Fit and not injure and want to go he will go.

Stop letting your hate for Ronaldo blind you.

Ronaldo has more Portuguese lovers and fans than haters. Even in the Portuguese team many of the players love him dieee.
Even Dalot, Felix, Bruno, pepe, Bernardo etc.
So stop letting your hate for a man blind you from seeing his influence in that team or country.

U think I'm using Nigeria mentality but this world cup everyone knew Ronaldo was not in form yet he went and even started the first two games. So brotherly I seriously no even see wetin you dey talk.

Pepe at 39 went cause he was with. Ronaldo will just be 2 years older than Pepe at 39 in 2026 and surely if he is Fit he will go..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Starz825:

But guy what's your obsession with cr7....

Messi is better than cr7 ...we all know ...

Leave the guy ...and make you rest...

Messi just carry WC...na Messi news you suppose dey post ...but your foolishness no go let you be....

Cr7 this cr7 that...

He no dey tire he na? ...

Messi and Ronaldo are goat for me .... whether you like it or not... people will still make their choices....

Sunday oliseh say both Messi and Ronaldo no be him goat say na Pele

So rest and face your life abeg....
Sunday Oliseh talk da thing bcoz of wetin e don suffer 4 Messi hand. Actually 9ja don suffer 4 Messi hand buh we no go use bcoz of am say e no b d GOAT.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2022
Niklaus398:
yes u re right no doubt he won't come on top those two.

So now is now

Pele
Messi
Maradona
C.Ronaldo
Ronaldo Brazil
Etc

But knowthis.. if Ronaldo should be a virtue of Grace go with Portugal to the world cup in 2026 and win that world cup. He will climb up to that third or even second position .

By the way, Pele is above Messi and maradona because he won 3 world cups for me.
Anoda Pendu fanz spotted. So no b Mbappe again angry

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2022
Seunfretty:

Ronaldo start professional football earlier than Messi ...i cant be so certain with stat but it isn't as if Ronaldo dwarfs him so much in goal rate.....but does Ronaldo even come close in other stats...big NO...
Ronaldo no even dwarf Messi for goal rate. It's only overall goal in more than 100 matches played difference. If you are to judge by goal ratio, Messi is regarded as a better goal scorer than Ronaldo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Niklaus398: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2022
hensben:
You don’t follow this sport then, mou actually blast him that he is too full of himself when Madrid was knocked out, Buffon said his presence unbalanced juve, Perez called him stupid. Portuguese players are just being patriotic, deep down they are not comfortable with him on the team. These things are fact and not hate. He is a divisive person, mostly when things are not going his way.
indeed people are so dumb that they read without understanding ( no offense).

Buffon said his presence unbalanced Juventus not because Ronaldo attitude was bad but because the team stop playing as a team as started to depend on 1 player Ronaldo brilliance. Reason he said it unbalanced them. Buffon himself clarified that.

Pls show me where Mourinho said Ronaldo was full of himself when Madrid was knocked out.
To the best of my knowledge Mourinho has always supported Ronaldo at Madrid.

Lol now Portuguese players are just being patriotic? Indeed you're the hater. A very very big big hater.
Yet no one no Portuguese player or the coach leak info that Ronaldo has been a divisive figure in the dressing room. Instead it was Bruno that came up and clarified that when Ronaldo was bench for Ramos he was the one that came to cheer them up in the dressing room and also talk to.ramos to do better?
If Ronaldo was really that divisive a figure.. I'll expect players that have played with him before from Ozil, to di Maria to bale, Ramos, Ferdinand, Evra, even Rooney that iis his worst criticiseer will come out and say ...back den playing with Ronaldo he was a bad person. A divisive figure who divided the dressing room.
Afterall no one will hold them since lot of them aren't playing with him anymore and don't hold him any loyalty.

Yet everyone that has spoken to Ronaldo ..Debraka, Rashford, martial Elanga, Antony, etc ( those ones that just got to know him) have always sang his praises how he is good to them and always help them when they have problems or when they need advice.

I'll expect that after Ronaldo has left many of those players should be coming out to say how divisive Ronaldo is.

If according to you Portugal players are not saying it in order to keep the mood in the dressing room. What about man United players or Madrid former players or Juventus players eg Condrado.

Oga indeed you're blinded by hate and media agenda against a man that has done nothing.

Until you bring up a post of a former Ronaldo team mate....weather retired or playing who have come out to call him a divisive figure...then I put it to you that you're an hater. A big serious hater.

Indeed Media has so blinded you with hate. Big big hate. Apart from his 2nd stint at man United with the problem with the coach ..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Niklaus398: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2022
Peacecore:
Anoda Pendu fanz spotted. So no b Mbappe again angry
get the Bleep outta here Cow. Who called you here? Was I talking to you?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 11:34am On Dec 21, 2022
Niklaus398:
get the Bleep outta here Cow. Who called you here? Was I talking to you?
#photospeaks# cheesy grin grin

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by FreshFarmAgro: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2022
Seunfretty:

Ronaldo start professional football earlier than Messi ...i cant be so certain with stat but it isn't as if Ronaldo dwarfs him so much in goal rate.....but does Ronaldo even come close in other stats...big NO...

Alabosi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by hensben(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2022
Niklaus398:

Buffon said his presence unbalanced Juventus not because Ronaldo attitude was bad but because the team stop playing as a team as started to depend on 1 player Ronaldo brilliance. Reason he said it unbalanced them. Buffon himself clarified that.

Pls show me where Mourinho said Ronaldo was full of himself when Madrid was knocked out.

Lol now Portuguese players are just being patriotic? Indeed you're the hater. A very very big big hater.
Yet no one no Portuguese player or the coach leak info that Ronaldo has been a divisive figure in the dressing room. Instead it was Bruno that came up and clarified that when Ronaldo was bench for Ramos he was the one that came to cheer them up in the dressing room and also talk to.ramos to do better?
If Ronaldo was really that divisive a figure.. I'll expect players that have played with him before from Ozil, to di Maria to bale, Ramos, Ferdinand, Evra, even Rooney that iis his worst criticiseer will come out and say ...back den playing with Ronaldo he was a bad person. A divisive figure who divided the dressing room.
Afterall no one will hold them since lot of them aren't playing with him anymore and don't hold him any loyalty.

Yet everyone that has spoken to Ronaldo ..Debraka, Rashford, martial Elanga, Antony, etc ( those ones that just got to know him) have always sang his praises how he is good to them and always help them when they have problems or when they need advice.

I'll expect that after Ronaldo has left many of those players should be coming out to say how divisive Ronaldo is.

If according to you Portugal players are not saying it in order to keep the mood in the dressing room. What about man United players or Madrid former players or Juventus players eg Condrado.

Oga indeed you're blinded by hate and media agenda against a man that has done nothing.

Until you bring up a post of a former Ronaldo team mate....weather retired or playing who have come out to call him a divisive figure...then I put it to you that you're an hater. A big serious hater.

Indeed Media has so blinded you with hate. Big big hate. Apart from his 2nd stint at man United with the problem with the coach ..
Benzema said he didn’t congratulate him for winning balon d’or that he is still expecting his congratulation though. Moreover, do you expect those players to come out and be saying stuff, don’t you think they have image and mental health to protect too from his fans. You talk like a kid bro for saying that. Ronaldo himself came out to say young players don’t listen this days after having issue with Greenwood before his problem, which team mate that actually care about the team come out to talk these things.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by hensben(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2022
Niklaus398:

Arguing with officials that your head touch the ball which Bruno scored isn’t that a distraction on the team knowing fully well anything you do will bring attraction to the team as a super star, whether good or bad.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by hensben(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2022
Niklaus398:
if he is not fit to go or is injure.. it is normal himself will say no.

But as long as he is Fit ( note; you can be Fit but not in form) he will go if he chooses too it is just simple.

For instance this world cup Ronaldo was Fit but not in form yet he went. That will be the same thing. Weather he is inform by then or not will play no consequence. If he is Fit and not injure and want to go he will go.

Stop letting your hate for Ronaldo blind you.

Ronaldo has more Portuguese lovers and fans than haters. Even in the Portuguese team many of the players love him dieee.
Even Dalot, Felix, Bruno, pepe, Bernardo etc.
So stop letting your hate for a man blind you from seeing his influence in that team or country.

U think I'm using Nigeria mentality but this world cup everyone knew Ronaldo was not in form yet he went and even started the first two games. So brotherly I seriously no even see wetin you dey talk.

Pepe at 39 went cause he was with. Ronaldo will just be 2 years older than Pepe at 39 in 2026 and surely if he is Fit he will go..
Even Ronaldo will say if the coach want my service i will go and not the way you are putting it like he is the one dictating when or when not to go. Pepe is a center back so old age don’t actually have much effect on them like an attacker who are meant to run and cover channels upfront. Everything is not hate, put your emotion aside and think logically.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
kkins25:
Magnolia, shey u want us to cry ni...... one share don do naa... cry cry cry cry cry
Long live CR7 the KING!

Pardon me

It's xyz42955@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
Peacecore:
No even bring da argument. Portugal get players pass Argentina o

Na Portugal get players pass everybody

Anything against Ronaldo is true

Congratulations
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Kingcalls: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
Peacecore:
now check d ratio of penalty per game. Also check the gravity of tension or important of the game. For a team to get 2pk in a final of d highest football tournament is unprecedented.

For a team to get 5 penalties in 5 different games is the biggest fraud in wc
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Niklaus398: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
hensben:
Even Ronaldo will say if the coach want my service i will go and not the way you are putting it like he is the one dictating when or when not to go. Pepe is a center back so old age don’t actually have much effect on them like an attacker who are meant to run and cover channels upfront. Everything is not hate, put your emotion aside and think logically.
nope. It simple you're hating. Definitely as long as he is Fit and want to go he will go ...infact the Portugal coach no go even get the gust to drop him from the squad. Yes he can drop him from match day team Sha. That one is different.

Simply stop allowing your hate for Ronaldo blind you to the fact he is to influential in that team and besides Portugal knows his ability to decide games sometimes. So definitely even if as a bench player they will take him.

It not anything emotion oga. It the truth. It u using emotion of hate to think ronaldo won't go if he is fit.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Niklaus398: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
hensben:
Arguing with officials that your head touch the ball which Bruno scored isn’t that a distraction on the team knowing fully well anything you do will bring attraction to the team as a super star, whether good or bad.
show me when he argued with officials after the goal was given to Bruno?

Oga know say him put head for that ball n to him his hair felt the ball and he thought it was his goal. But since they didn't even give him the goal...he didn't complain in the post match interview. He knew that the goal is for the whole team.

Na una Messi fans and Ronaldo haters going around spewing all those nonsense and calling him goal stealer or that he wasn't happy he didn't score the goal.
If Ronaldo made no attempt on that ball the ball wouldn't have enter.
Even me saw a picture of the goal and I felt the ball graze his hair but nevertheless according to them it isn't enough to graze ur hair since the hair didn't change the direction of the ball simple.

You nigga should leave all these Ronaldo agenda alone. Everything he does you guys complain.
Portugal scored and he went to celebrate..u guys complain he wasn't happy he wasn't the one that scored.
Pepe scored and he went to celebrate you say he didn't come from his heart at all.

When he didn't go to celebrate u say he is a distraction a bad influence that isn't happy for others. Pls what kind of stupid hate and agenda is that?

When Bruno played that penalty and scored u guys said Ronaldo was not happy he was withdrawn if not he could've been the one to play the pk.

.indeed I'm right...ur agenda against Ronaldo is clearly seen.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Niklaus398: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
hensben:
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Niklaus398: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
hensben:
Benzema said he didn’t congratulate him for winning balon d’or that he is still expecting his congratulation though. Moreover, do you expect those players to come out and be saying stuff, don’t you think they have image and mental health to protect too from his fans. You talk like a kid bro for saying that. Ronaldo himself came out to say young players don’t listen this days after having issue with Greenwood before his problem, which team mate that actually care about the team come out to talk these things.
. kaiiiii when Mbappe was showing shoulders with Messi abeg did we say Messi was a distraction?
Ronaldo wasn't the only one that has spoken about Greenwood attitude.. other said it.

Are you kidding me? Players say what they want about any body and nothing fans say will change it.
Rooney came and talk about Ronaldo nothing fan said changed it. Even with all Rooney talked about Ronaldo he has never said Ronaldo was a distraction in the dressing room when he played with Ronaldo.

By the way, must Ronaldo congratulate someone for winning the BD?
Do you know as captain of Portugal national team Ronaldo voted for Benzema to win the BD? If he didn't wanted benzema to win he would've probably voted for any body else's.

You guys want Ronaldo to do a long Twitter or Instagram post saying congratulations benzema for your BD winning.
Or must he also call him?

Voting for him to win it is more than enough.

Ronaldo has no problem with benzema.

Even benzema have never came out to say he had a problem with Ronaldo or Ronaldo was a problem.

When Ronaldo was in Madrid and benzema was having Goal drought it was Ronaldo that gave him pk to score instead of scoring a hartrick. It was Ronaldo that also gave him chances to score instead of scoring his own self.

You guys really see Ronaldo as one wicked ego person ....but others close to him even Dybala came out to say in Argentina they don't like Ronaldo but he was surprised how Ronaldo behaved with him when Ronaldo came to juve.
Even Di Maria had praises for Ronaldo despite being one of Messi Best friends.

Recently Drogba came out to support Ronaldo saying Ronaldo was a good person.
Lampard has done same.
Virtually every footballer that has played with or against him has good things to say about him yet you want me to believe the media that says he is a bad person. A distraction. An egomaniac?
To be sincere if all those players can come out to say positive things about Ronaldo then I wonder what the nonsense u guys are saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by teebagy: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kingcalls:

I am Here u fool...without fifa , messi will be trash ... fifa gave him the world Cup with 5 dubious penalties ....without penalties, Messi is trash
The irony is dat d only goal cr7 scored is a penalty. Messi scored 3 and lets not forget half of ronaldo goal this season are penalty. The same fifa awarded 2 penaties to france and they wanted argentina to win. Dosent that make them stupid.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Niklaus398: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Peacecore:
#photospeaks# cheesy grin grin
ok. Hope you're now happy now my boy?

Oya can you now show me your achievement as a person?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 / Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry / Best Football Stadium In Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.