Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup (50333 Views)

Messi, Maguire & Ramos In Europe‘s Worst Team Of The Season / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 / Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by sircatherine45(m): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
day three of Messi's victory: I don drink alcohol tire. My guy client enter Naija yesterday. Na drink and suya, plus better delicious food we dey chop since yesterday. Lagos life sweet, na traffic and agbero spoil am, walahi.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
azpekuliar:

Obembet no dey near sports threads again until the dust of Messi’s WC win settles. [b]You will find him/her now in obsure threads about languages and shoutouts :[/b]D grin
;Dor even ads or driving grin I don even check politics session, check travel, and even romance I no see am. You sure say he/she never drink sniper or we check lagoon o. He/she is still our brother/sister.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Kingcalls: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
Fira09:

Penaldian, which of the Cameroon are you making reference to?

The most key thing now is that Messi and Argentina are the winner of 2022 World Cup, dude you can wail till eternity.

U still dare to call Ronaldo penaldo....doesn't this show that ur brain is not functioning....mention one player in history of football that have played 5 penalties in one tournament... even champions league
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Enemyofpeace: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
Chei Ronaldo don suffer

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Starzo: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
make una pity for pendu and him fans small naw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Mendy really is the worst but for other outfield players including Ronaldo, you can argue there is at least one worse player than them.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Kingcalls: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
ThierryJay:

This thing called Karma ehn, hmm make I just siddon and appreciate.

Imagine them now begging for peace lol

Keeping deceiving ur foolish selves ... 5 penalties in 5 different games shows that ur ewure is fake ... they just gifted him the world cup...this simply shoes the greatness of CR7 .... not helped but still have records... shame no de cash una ... Ronaldo remains the greatest of all time ... ojoro fifa ...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kingcalls:

U still dare to call Ronaldo penaldo....doesn't this show that ur brain is not functioning....mention one player in history of football that have played 5 penalties in one tournament... even champions league

Penalty is still a goal...and penalties are not that easy to score...because it isn't just you against the goalie...it is you against the fans, your mind, and your belief

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Mensonges: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

FIFA refused to push the team forward....

Cameroon trashed Argentina......Argentina team wasn't that good..... Morocco played even better....

But FIFA decided to work their things to change and made Messi to get this cup just to end the argument that CR7 is better than Messi....

But CR7 is still the best of all times and the greatest footballer of our time....

Are you OK at all?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by sircatherine45(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
Peacecore:
;Dor even ads or driving grin I don even check politics session, check travel, and even romance I no see am. You sure say he/she never drink sniper or we check lagoon o. He/she is still our brother/sister.

pity am abeg.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Kingcalls: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
Peacecore:
Exactly the reason I have refused to pipe low on giving them vawulence. They even call the entire Argentina team, a group of little men who can't even nod ball. Omor I suffered heartache during that match to d point that I resorted to prayer. God is great.

I can remember what the commentator, Peter Drury said, and I quote
France, the world defending campion are today to take on Messi, the people's champion. It was an amazing end.

I am Here u fool...without fifa , messi will be trash ... fifa gave him the world Cup with 5 dubious penalties ....without penalties, Messi is trash
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by FirstbornWds: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

Cameroon trashed Argentina......Argentina team wasn't that good..... Morocco played even better....

But FIFA decided to work their things to change and made Messi to get this cup just to end the argument that CR7 is better than Messi....

But CR7 is still the best of all times and the greatest footballer of our time....

Try day smoke skunk way you use your money buy?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Humblepela: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
This is a very big insult
FIFA and politics
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by OJEEMAH(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
yinkeys:

How can one man achieve all his dreams on earth
It’s very rare
aswear bro….. Messi is fulfilled as a man and footballer.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by BeanX(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

Will u keep quiet there? ewu Gambia! undecided

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Elidrisy20: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
For sure,na Cameroon & Ghana players go dey for the substitute list
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Omoluabi16(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Why are they trying to stir the hornets nest? Surely there were some worse players.. make them allow am rest for this him trying period abeg.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Fira09(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kingcalls:

'Penaldian' was what I mentioned not Penaldo, I was referring to the dude above my comment.

I think yours is not functioning completely abi?

BTW Penaldian, your guys Penaldo has been included in the worst team of the World Cup...... argue with FIFA.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
yinkeys:

How can one man achieve all his dreams on earth
It’s very rare
it's just God and believe couped with hardwork bro. Messi has now won everything in football.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Kingcalls: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Penalty is still a goal...and penalties are not that easy to score...because it isn't just you against the goalie...it is you against the fans, your mind, and your belief

So now , penalty na goal... but when Ronaldo score am , na penaldo.... Messi minions are loosers ... Real gees now who the real GOAT is ... the man that won titles and broke records without help from FIFA

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by 007s(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kobonaire234:

No mind them.

E easy na him Kane no score

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Kingcalls: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Fira09:

'Penaldian' was what I mentioned not Penaldo, I was referring to the dude above my comment.

I think yours is not functioning completely abi?

BTW Penaldian, your guys Penaldo has been included in the worst team of the World Cup...... argue with FIFA.

We know what media have been trying to do .... but unintelligent ones are so foolish that u can't see thru... well, there are more followers than leaders ... leaders know that Messi is just a supported cast... if FiFA gave Ronaldo half support of what they have given messi .... Ronaldo wud hv won 2 World cups and 10 balon dor
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Melodydoctor: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
Peacecore:
As in ehh. For whr we have meeting for church wey be say na me lead the prayer, I nearly add am buh many of dem dia na Pendu fan and na me be d president. So I just talk am inside my mind before we say Amen.
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Peacecore: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
supernova96:
He played 5 matches,started 3 and came on as substitute for 2,scored one penalty,tried to steal one goal and then assisted a goal against his own team. That sounds like a player who deserves to be in the worst team of the world cup.
Una no go kill me for dis NL. Ronaldo don die for our hand here. Anyone Messi fan or neutral person wey dey miss NL sport session now dey miss big time. I have been laffn all day long

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by waice6571: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pinterest:

Bro, me wey no dey go church for years now. On that day, I was just praying to God like a believer because of Messi grin.

May God forgive me!! grin

I’m glad the supreme being answered our prayers and crowned Messi’s effort.

All thanks to FIFA
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by DryMouth: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kingcalls:

I am Here u fool...without fifa , messi will be trash ... fifa gave him the world Cup with 5 dubious penalties ....without penalties, Messi is trash
Ronaldo has more career penalties grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Masterclass32: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
Why do they call him Pendu?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by ogbonti: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
ThierryJay:
Well deserved recognition. Na to be stealing other people's goals he sabi. No wonder his sister just called the Qatar WC the worst World Cup of all time.

Let him go and grant another interview to Piers Morgan for the massive disrespect.

Meanwhile, BBC has just awarded Messi the 2022 Sportsman of the year award. More to follow to pepper those Pendulums very well.

I really feel for his wife Georgina. She's the only Argentine in the World who cannot celebrate her country's success just because of one egotistical crybaby.

I use to be a Ronaldo fan but since that Interview against Man United he granted - damn i can’t see myself wishing him anything like success as I would have been pained if he won the world cup because he would have insulted Man U more -

Anyways am glad Messi can now retire happily in peace and Ronald can retire sadly but in peace too so that new generation of players can dominate the space - The two players were great no doubt but their presence is causing more havoc front he fans than their playing which should bring cheers, their matter is simply suffocating the space - please Messi and Ronaldo matter is enough…. football is a team spot not a one man show and FiFA too is to blame for creating these rifts - some years that Messi won the Ballon D’Or other players did so well too (Xavi, Drogba, and lately Lewandowski) but they were overlooked - Some years Ronaldo won the Ballon D’Or some other players did so well too but were overlooked (Sergio Ramos, Benzema, Muller) so na wetin FIfA create dey burn the football space so - legitimizing toxic egos from these 2 so called great players

Yes we know they are great players but sometimes you spread the joy around - Ronaldinho, Kaka, Ronaldo el phenomenon and Zidane etc played insane football in their days for at least 5 seasons straight, but none of them won the WPOY more than once or twice but with Ronaldo and Messi, FIFA blanked the entire football world and made a god out of them - rubbish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by DryMouth: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Peacecore:
Una no go kill me for dis NL. Ronaldo don die for our hand here. Anyone Messi fan or neutral person wey dey miss NL sport session now dey miss big time. I have been laffn all day long
I swear. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by hslbroker2(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Messi is good

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Ade1177: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kobonaire234:

I love Ronaldo and Messi

But if Ronaldo scores 1 penalty let alone 5

People call him penaldo because he knows how to score it

Messi won the world Cup, great but he was obviously favoured which is normal
If Ronaldo was also humble and not against everyone

Fifa would favour him too
But he has so many enemies while Messi is being carried by the officials. I watch all their awards when Messi gets it the happiness in those fifa officials can't be hidden

Ronaldo doesn't get that much from them
Just his Enormous fans making it explode

Truth
But football wise Messi is better than Ronaldo
But beating the odds when everyone is against you
Ronaldo has done that for 15yrs

So massive respect

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup by Antai123(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Anyhow you twist it.....

FIFA likes Messi more than Ronaldo because Ronaldo is from Africa and Messi is from Europe. Ronaldo is black in color while Messi is fair. Ronaldo has done better with his current club that is why he has not been sacked, while Messi has not done well that is why he was sacked, and currently does not have club... Ronaldo has been scoring lots of goals while Messi has been on the bench...

Children of hates.....

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 / Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry / Best Football Stadium In Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.