Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) (38945 Views)

How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man / What Can Five Naira Note Buy Nowadays? / How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
Maj196:
You dey craze. Na people like you dey destroy the country

Which country? The same country una de call Zoo before before? Na because of Obi election una de form patriot. We know your agenda - Obi is losing bigly in February. "Go and verify".

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) by CSTRR: 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ofcourse we know they are bigots.

With collective IQ lower than that of amoeba.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) by Maj196(m): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
Okealaaye:

Which country? The same country una de call Zoo before before? Na because of Obi election una de form patriot. We know your agenda - Obi is losing bigly in February. "Go and verify".
Ode I don see where you dey go. I no be Igbo so rest. And Obi go win next year
Re: How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) by CSTRR: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
Okealaaye:

You know their agenda, yet they are heavily re-presented in every sector of Nigeria.
They have contributed more to Nigeria than the bigots your Tinubu is expecting votes from.

If tinubu wins which is very unlikely, I hope you are not expecting these same people to support his govt.?

Don't come and start begging for unity, because none will be given.

A Foundation of disunity cannot produce a structure of unity.
Re: How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
Maj196:
Ode I don see where you dey go. I no be Igbo so rest. And Obi go win next year

No honourable man is ashamed of his nationality!
Re: How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) by Hustle4Naira(m): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Thank you for this post op...
This info will prove to be useful.
Re: How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) by esosuo: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
Are they going to be paying us to identify fake notes because I don’t see why a sane central bank note can be faked in less than 1month after production if no be then them Dey fake am ? Nigeria which way ? We can’t be doing free work for central bank oh make dem employ people to help dem track fake notes
Re: How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) by Konquest: 12:48am On Dec 21, 2022
Frekim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz7us-DQwdo

Only a few days after the CBN released the newly redesigned naira notes, counterfeit notes also entered the system.

It is only imperative to arm yourself with the knowledge of how to identify the fake from the real naira notes.

This video highlights five easy ways to identify counterfeit Naira Notes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/how-to-identify-fake-naira-notes/amp/
Re: How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) by Lamasta(m): 1:01am On Dec 21, 2022
I never even see the new naira notes self
Re: How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) by chester23(m): 6:37am On Dec 21, 2022
The truth is I have not even seen the new notes in real life. I doubt the possibility of total eradication of the old notes.
even so people are not even accepting the new notes
Re: How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 21, 2022
Abeg the new notes look fake enough.
Re: How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) by emanobis(m): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2022
So I have to do all these in order to identify fake note.
With the former note look, the fake is alwys so obvious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Folorunso Alakija Gives Prophetic Prayers / DSS Raids Bureau De Change Operators In Abuja & Lagos, Forces Dollar Down To 400 / Arthur Eze Dances "Gbe Body" At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.