Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Why Does Players Retire From The National Team But Still Playing For Their Club? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Does Players Retire From The National Team But Still Playing For Their Club? (239 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / David Alaba: I Was Asked To Pay Bribe Before Playing For Nigeria / See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Players Retire From The National Team But Still Playing For Their Club? by RealLagosBoy: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2022
Is it not the same football? Or is it out of annoyance especially when they fall out of favour with the national team coach?

I just want to know.
Re: Why Does Players Retire From The National Team But Still Playing For Their Club? by rickpat(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2022
they do it to reduce the number of games, stress and travel distance they pass through while going for international games for their country
Re: Why Does Players Retire From The National Team But Still Playing For Their Club? by Moh247: 9:53am On Dec 20, 2022
cool

Different players different personal reasons

I remember Vincent Enyeama and Odion Ighalo said they are quiting National team just to give younger talent the opportunity to also serve their country, while they focus on profitable club business football

Re: Why Does Players Retire From The National Team But Still Playing For Their Club? by Jokerman(m): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2022
Greedy Pessi no wan retire, but we no go talk because he's not Ronaldo
Re: Why Does Players Retire From The National Team But Still Playing For Their Club? by DaInferno(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2022
Jokerman:
Greedy Pessi no wan retire, but we no go talk because he's not Ronaldo
grin grin your brain the pain you? Wetin you talk, and the question asked correlate?
Re: Why Does Players Retire From The National Team But Still Playing For Their Club? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2022
I care less undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Does Players Retire From The National Team But Still Playing For Their Club? by Fillis: 11:13am On Dec 20, 2022
Hello! It seems to me that some fans simply forget that football is not just entertainment but also a complex business. There are many reasons for a player to leave the national team.. It may be due to an injury (even a minor one) or a conflict within the team.. There is even a statistics of transfers to other teams for each professional football player - https:///en/ But personally, it seems to me that the main reason is money)) yes, and you should not invent something else))

(1) (Reply)

Leeds United Vs Manchester City Prediction / Today's Tips / Over 7k Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.