Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

How I Spotted A Potential Wife Beater In The Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Spotted A Potential Wife Beater In The Wedding (1624 Views)

I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / The Continuation Story Of The Lady Whose Family Allegedly Killed Her Wife Beater / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Spotted A Potential Wife Beater In The Wedding by ElBenny(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2022
Was anchoring this wedding one time and it was time to cut the wedding cake.

Personally, as an MC, I just go straight with the cake cutting and do away with the idea of calling the caterer to say something and do those explanations bla bla bla.

Weddings have evolved actually, you know, and some things no longer matter.

But in this wedding, the bride had earlier explained that the caterer was her elder sister and having her say something about the cake would give her more visibility and consequently more jobs.

I agreed �

The lady held the mic and said “.... the red layer of the cake represents the blood that will be shed in this marriage.”

I was taken aback by those words but refused to take it out of context as my mind told me “maybe she meant the blood of Jesus that was shed in this marriage.”

Few hours later, towards the end of the day, I was having a talk with the groom and got to realize this dude had a boxing gold medal � in one of the previous editions of the Nigerian University Games.

Oh shit!
That woman knew! �‍♂️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spotted A Potential Wife Beater In The Wedding by Pclemenza: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2022
She meant the bond that will be shared.

1 Like

Re: How I Spotted A Potential Wife Beater In The Wedding by Ahmback(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2022
Pclemenza:
maybe op was on earbuds, lol

2 Likes

Re: How I Spotted A Potential Wife Beater In The Wedding by Pclemenza: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2022
Ahmback:
Lol. The line was funny

1 Like

Re: How I Spotted A Potential Wife Beater In The Wedding by ibkayee(f): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pclemenza:
What has shared bond got to do with the colour red?

I think she meant what she said about blood being shed unfortunately

1 Like

Re: How I Spotted A Potential Wife Beater In The Wedding by mariahAngel(f): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
ibkayee:

Ehn!?
It had better be menstrual blood. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Spotted A Potential Wife Beater In The Wedding by ibkayee(f): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
mariahAngel:

Ehn!?
It had better be menstrual blood. cheesy
Lol!

I hope so! grin

4 Likes

Re: How I Spotted A Potential Wife Beater In The Wedding by mariahAngel(f): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
ibkayee:

Lol!

I hope so! grin

Olorun o ni je ki a ri esu o. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spotted A Potential Wife Beater In The Wedding by ibkayee(f): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
mariahAngel:

Olorun o ni je ki a ri esu o. grin
Amin! grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Spotted A Potential Wife Beater In The Wedding by Pclemenza: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
ibkayee:

Shared bond is symbol of love and we all know RED represent LOVE.

1 Like

Re: How I Spotted A Potential Wife Beater In The Wedding by Beremx(f): 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Is she trying to mimick Patience Jonathan?

“The bloods we are sharing there is God o!
Re: How I Spotted A Potential Wife Beater In The Wedding by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
ElBenny:
Was anchoring this wedding one time and it was time to cut the wedding cake.

Personally, as an MC, I just go straight with the cake cutting and do away with the idea of calling the caterer to say something and do those explanations bla bla bla.

Weddings have evolved actually, you know, and some things no longer matter.

But in this wedding, the bride had earlier explained that the caterer was her elder sister and having her say something about the cake would give her more visibility and consequently more jobs.

I agreed �

The lady held the mic and said “.... the red layer of the cake represents the blood that will be shed in this marriage.”

I was taken aback by those words but refused to take it out of context as my mind told me “maybe she meant the blood of Jesus that was shed in this marriage.”

Few hours later, towards the end of the day, I was having a talk with the groom and got to realize this dude had a boxing gold medal � in one of the previous editions of the Nigerian University Games.

Oh shit!
That woman knew! �‍♂️

Big lie.

Nigerian University Games Association do not offer boxing.
Re: How I Spotted A Potential Wife Beater In The Wedding by brain54(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Attention seeker!

You have been noticed…
Re: How I Spotted A Potential Wife Beater In The Wedding by Houseofglam7(f): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: How I Spotted A Potential Wife Beater In The Wedding by ibkayee(f): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pclemenza:

Shared bond is symbol of love and we all know RED represent LOVE.
Lol I think the OP is trolling cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Spotted A Potential Wife Beater In The Wedding by Pclemenza: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
ibkayee:

Lol I think the OP is trolling cheesy
Most likely
Re: How I Spotted A Potential Wife Beater In The Wedding by Munzy14(m): 3:20am On Dec 21, 2022
Ahmback:
Who takes an MC/comedian seriously.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Genius Born Or Can It Be Learned? / Is This Normal? / Please Advise Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.