Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

What Do You Think Of These Sites? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Do You Think Of These Sites? (1254 Views)

Website Review (guys Please Help Me Crucify These Sites) / These Sites Are For Sale! / If U're Not On These Sites, U're On A Long Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of These Sites? by bolaoni(m): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2006
Re: What Do You Think Of These Sites? by charlisco(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2006
What i have to say about that building, i will vote it as modern wonder of the world

Re: What Do You Think Of These Sites? by Dewalex(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2006
http://www.agencynet.com/
Well , I was unable to wait for it to open .
The flash optimisation takes a long time to open, so do something about it if u want people to look at the site
Re: What Do You Think Of These Sites? by bolaoni(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2006
@Dewa,

I didn't design the site. Just got it online and decided to share it with guys here. wink
Re: What Do You Think Of These Sites? by pie1ect(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2006
I'm absolutely impressed by the second website: panorama towers.

Absolutely beautiful. The loading time is also very impressive.

Nice work - to whoever designed to those sites.
Re: What Do You Think Of These Sites? by vichel(m): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2006
These sites are just unbelievable, they are top class
Re: What Do You Think Of These Sites? by prosper234(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2008
i think its great and i wanted to design one as such i dont know if you can for e-commerce basicall
Re: What Do You Think Of These Sites? by my2cents(m): 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2008
of the 2, panorama in my opinion was the best. Under normal circumstances, agencynet would have ranked #1 but from a usability standpoint, I couldn't find it in my heart to give it a passing grade - after the home page, I found it difficult at first to navigate from one page to the next and it was a bit confusing with things flying around the place. The most confusing of all to me was the page with the office layout.

Good skills/creativity on the part of the developer(s) though.
Re: What Do You Think Of These Sites? by BigTimCruz: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2008
that was really cool why dont u check out the e.tv site its http://www.etv.co.za tell me what u think of it
Re: What Do You Think Of These Sites? by my2cents(m): 3:17am On Feb 11, 2008
bigtim,

I must confess that this site is probably the best flash site I have ever visited. I mean, .97 seconds download time on a T1? Who can beat that? The layout is also very simple, which is all I am about.

Two things I didn't like though:

1) All the text is embedded in the flash - bad for accessibility and usability

2) When going from one page to the next, I was at first confused as to why I couldn't click the "back" button to go back to where I was. It was only after a minute or 2 that it hit me that I was on a flash site and so should click "home". Then again, I know a thing or 2 about flash. What about the regular joe web surfer?

The aforementioned 2 shdnt take away from the fact that considering the heavy use of flash, the site is both "thin" and simple. You know who did the site? If yes, give them a pat on the back for me tongue

(1) (Reply)

Joomla 1.5 Is Stable / [enter] Lagoshost.com Users / How To Create Hotel Website With Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.