Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina (18518 Views)

Apapa-faction To Atiku, Obi: Emulate George Weah, Congratulate Tinubu / PDP Reverses Suspension Of Shema, Fayose, Anyim, reverses referral of Ortom / Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Where are Igbos?

We have to link this to Tinubu.

Tinubu is so strong and intelligent that anything that happen to Anini and Atiku must have been initiated by Tinubu.

I wish I can be this strong and intelligent.

The Igbos are in your family house grin
Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by adekolaelect(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
Antoeni:
The Only Set Of Urchins That Can Support Tinubu / Shettima Or Atiku / Okowa Desperation , Are Hungry Corrupt Dubious And Fraudulent Greedy unreasonable Politicians, Touts , Thugs, Hirer Killers, LASTMA, Terrorist ,Bandits, Kidnappers, Picket Pickers, Cultist, Ritualist, Slay Queen & Hook up harlot, Yahoo Plus Boys, Fake Bishops & Pastors, Fake Alfa & Imam , Greedy Senseless Traditional Rulers,
while unknow Gunmen , Biafra Terrorists and biter minded like you are the supporters of Obi Dati with a corrupt convict Lp DG.

2 Likes

Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by bangis070: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Atiku Abubakar In Emir of Katsina place Now.
Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by LeoDeKing: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
Corrinthians:
Dey play. Obi will get at least 60% votes in Katsina. Buhari isn't supporting Tinubu. cool
You mean 60% votes of spare parts dealers in Katsina? Okay, spare parts dealers in Katsina are less than 20k. 60% of 20k is 12k. I understand your point. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by gozmok1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
Buhari's cabal are out to deal with Tinubu and that's a known fact. The Christians that are close to Buhari prefer Obi while the majority, especially the Muslims, appear to prefer Atiku.

Adesina, Yemi Osibanjo, CBN governor, Aregbesola, Lai Mohammed, Minister of Labour, Amaechi, the list is endless. Some of them will never grant any interview that involves questions about APC presidential candidate.
Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by Evergreen4(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
A unifier whose party is in disarray. Alhaji unite your party first before you talk about unifying Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by FireUpNow(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
The bleaching king
Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by nzubegod: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Where are Igbos?

Tinubu is so strong and intelligent that anything that happen to Anini and Atiku must have been initiated by Tinubu.

Point Of Correction, He Is Colarado, Meth, Cocaine or Loud .Address Him Appropriately You Think Is Easy To A Druggie.
Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by omoluka: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
It's increasingly looking like a one horse race . Tinubu is clearly the candidate to beat in this coming election, he is shoulder high above other candidates and will likely be elected the next president. I don't like it but there is nothing i can do about it.
Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by Menclothing: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Fubuary should come and go
Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by DLuciano: 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
LiveWithIt:
All things have been working for the good of our only jagaban, a man loved by all.

Loved by the igbos, the hausas and the Yorubas.

INEC, do the needful and declare tinubu the winner already.

You thought politics is a thing of joke? Its your future, your generation, that of your children you are toiling with.

Don't be deceived, hunger don't know tribe, it doesn't know religion, it doesn't know gender nor age.

If you vote in bad leaders, you are doomed, Nigeria is doomed. For 8 years APC wearied Nigerians, was Tinubu and his colleagues not in the corridor of power? Are they not the ruling class? And still allow Nigeria to plunge to the sordid state it is today. Is everybody not tired with APC rule? Lets be wise, vote out APC to save Nigeria from total collapse.
Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by Yankee101: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Everybody wan chop
Pdp is more organic than apc
Everyone is tired of the hunger
Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by Pmane(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=Biyopes255 post=119296597]Ok next continue

READ ON

Hey guys it still paying

Palmpay are giving out #10,000 naira to new user till 1st January 2023 instantly after signing up using the special campaign link I will drop below
Even old user de use another number to register and collect it, I have collected my own so I will share with you how to get the #10,000 and when you receive it you send 20% as my own share no fakers... It free Christmas money no use am play o

First clear your palmpay data and uninstall the app if you have it in your phone... if you don't have the app just follow the process..

First use the verify link only to sign up . after sign up download the app don't forget download the app and still use the same number you put in the link to sign up in the app
and register with your real name.. under 2 minutes you will receive a message from palmpay to your phone number saying you have successfully received your #10,000 naira new user bonus to your palmpay account.... Open your app and withdraw the money fast

Visit the Facebook post to find the verify link .https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02wYSyTJkduD7ZmEZK8brYSJbN4sCktsSoWTwUrmA11qdgQr2TYutSfp6DjggtwtELl/?app=fbl

Scammer on d beat
Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by LiveWithIt: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
DLuciano:

You thought politics is a thing of joke? Its your future, your generation, that of your children you are toiling with.

Don't be deceived, hunger don't know tribe, it doesn't know religion, it doesn't know gender nor age.

If you vote in bad leaders, you are doomed, Nigeria is doomed. For 8 years APC wearied Nigerians, was Tinubu and his colleagues not in the corridor of power? Are they not the ruling class? And still allow Nigeria to plunge to the sordid state it is today. Is everybody not tired with APC rule? Lets be wise, vote out APC to save Nigeria from total collapse.
You're the one toying with the lives of your generation not me, so to you obi is the redeemer?

1 Like

Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by Indispensable85(m): 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Mr unifier has broken pdp into numerous factions across the country. Atiku's ambition is dead on arrival. Power must return to south by all means.

1 Like

Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by Mrfixiit: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Where are Igbos?

Id***ic fellow speaking
Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by Superwave16320: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
See wetin this mad man de talk for mouth

BigSarah:
Lol with the massive turn out at the rally, this is fake news.

And even if this news is true, then all opposition have bigger problems, despite the crack, PDP pulled a mammoth appearance.

Atiku is simply contesting to fulfill the requirements of the Nigerian constitution, he's president already.
Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by Emola12(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Where are Igbos?

u need malaria surgery
Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by niyilolawa34798: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar Obi we knowDamnnn niggar Obi we know...
Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by searchlight: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Where are Igbos?

The one happening to tinubu who is causing it? IPOB i guess
Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by asanausana91: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
This is the same Atiku zombidients are banking on to split Tinubu's vote in the North.

Those neophytes said the same thing prior to 2019 that Atiku will conveniently share northerners vote with Buhari, before Buhari beat him to stupor.
Buhari is not on the ballot.
Iam a northerner who was a die hard supporter of APC in 2019. But now I am a PDP supporter, there are millions of northerners that voted for Buhari in 2019 but they will be atikulating by 2023.
Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by asanausana91: 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
If that Shema is watching the PDP presidential campaign rally in Katsina he will return the money Tinubu gave him for anti party.
Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by Aufbauh(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
asanausana91:
Buhari is not on the ballot.
Iam a northerner who was a die hard supporter of APC in 2019. But now I am a PDP supporter, there are millions of northerners that voted for Buhari in 2019 but they will be atikulating by 2023.

Millions of Northerners ko, zillions ni.
I'm equally a northerner if you care to know.
I'm unrepentant and unapologetic Buharist but I'll not only be voting Tinubu but mobilizing for him.

The true northerners stand by equity, justice and fairness that power should return to the south after Buhari 8years.
Re: Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina by asanausana91: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aufbauh:

Millions of Northerners ko, zillions ni.
I'm equally a northerner if you care to know.
I'm unrepentant and unapologetic Buharist but I'll not only be voting Tinubu but mobilizing for him.

The true northerners stand by equity, justice and fairness that power should return to the south after Buhari 8years.
you are just a crumb eater or a religious bigot.
If really you are voting for Tinubu please tell me the name of his primary and secondary school. Then I will vote for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' / APC In Imo Doesn't Have A Governorship Candidate - Daniel Nwafor, APC Chairman / Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.