Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

You May Dislike Messi or Argentina After Reading This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You May Dislike Messi or Argentina After Reading This (568 Views)

Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy / What Will Be Tinubu Reaction After Reading This Headline - Photo / Why Do Yoruba's & Igbo's Dislike Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You May Dislike Messi or Argentina After Reading This by daviddext: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Since I started having interest in football, my spirit never supported Argentina and even Messi. Yes he is a good player but I did not like him and his country for what they stand for. Argentines had blacks living in their country and perhaps still do, but their government is doing all it can to erase black from their history. They believe that a all-white nation succeeds and black people bring failure. Secondly, the country supported Adolf Hitler's Nazi group and are still largely antisemintic. The country encourage the Nazi soldiers who slaughtered over 4 million jews to migrate into Argentina. They hid hide these European German war criminals.

Argentines are highly racist and they are proud of it. Their football team alone passes the racist message to the world. Other countries that kept black slaves in the past have learnt to incorporate black people in their football team as a sign that they care and wish blacks succeed. Despite having kept black slaves and made slaves fight their war, Argentina does not encourage success of black man because they are in a bid to erase blacks from their history. Inshort, many of them denied having mothers or fathers that are black so they could pass as white and be relevant in their country.

This is why there are no black players in Argentina team. You may see this as my own opinion. However, it is based on research. So you can ignore. But I beg, don't say you are a true fan of Messi and that you love his humility and then you travel to Argentina as a black African in search of greener pastures. Omor, all those humility na celebrity show. Argentines do not like blacks in their system and are fighting hard to purge blacks out. They have successfully made many people think there are no single black citizens in their country. They no dey take #blacklivematters campaign serious o. When you want to support people, research what they stand for.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/31/argentina-white-european-racism-history

Re: You May Dislike Messi or Argentina After Reading This by pquaver(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
daviddext:
Since I started having interest in football, my spirit never supported Argentina and even Messi. Yes he is a good player but I did not like him and his country for what they stand for. Argentines had blacks living in their country and perhaps still do, but their government is doing all it can to erase black from their history. They believe that a all-white nation succeeds and black people bring failure. Secondly, the country supported Adolf Hitler's Nazi group and are still largely antisemintic. The country encourage the Nazi soldiers who slaughtered over 4 million jews to migrate into Argentina. They hid hide these European German war criminals.

Argentines are highly racist and they are proud of it. Their football team alone passes the racist message to the world. Other countries that kept black slaves in the past have learnt to incorporate black people in their football team as a sign that they care and wish blacks succeed. Despite having kept black slaves and made slaves fight their war, Argentina does not encourage success of black man because they are in a bid to erase blacks from their history. Inshort, many of them denied having mothers or fathers that are black so they could pass as white and be relevant in their country.

This is why there are no black players in Argentina team. You may see this as my own opinion. However, it is based on research. So you can ignore. But I beg, don't say you are a true fan of Messi and that you love his humility and then you travel to Argentina as a black African in search of greener pastures. Omor, all those humility na celebrity show. Argentines do not like blacks in their system and are fighting hard to purge blacks out. They have successfully made many people think there are no single black citizens in their country. They no dey take #blacklivematters campaign serious o. When you want to support people, research what they stand for.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/31/argentina-white-european-racism-history

Sorry I won't.. If u can hustle to go to UK and America after 400 years of slave trade. Why won't I like Messi? Wetin concern Messi concern racism? Neymar, Ronaldinho are my convictions..
Re: You May Dislike Messi or Argentina After Reading This by Landowner101(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
daviddext:

It's only argentina that you call racist, all those european countries that traded your forefathers and are still exploiting your future indirectly you don't call then racist, when the british, germans, spanish and french were wasting the blacks where were you. And please stop using past events that don't correlate to vent your frustration. I observe that you are pained that the humble man is better than your tap in master and has the world cup.

Messi is the greatest of all time, if e to pain u, go hug transformer.
Pained pendu fan.

2 Likes

Re: You May Dislike Messi or Argentina After Reading This by WarriorHero: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nobody cares about your weak and insecure identity politics where one day you are proud of being African and the next day you are crying about racism. If you were looking for a black nation to support, why not support your black African teams? Or are they not good enough for you?

daviddext:

Re: You May Dislike Messi or Argentina After Reading This by jmoore(m): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Coming from a citizen of Nigeria where they kill people because of blasphemy against a dead prophet.
Re: You May Dislike Messi or Argentina After Reading This by 4teenblaq: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
daviddext:

You guys should stop spreading and promoting hates.

Was Messi the one that killed the all blacks in Argentina according to you?

To you the only reason why Argentina has "no black at all" was because Argentina killed them all.

Please, stop embarrassing yourself and go and read History and know what cause the decline of blacks in Argentina.

Most of these European countries did terrible things to blacks like the Argentines you are castigating. Including your ideal country, FRANCE. France was also a racist country..

The reason why you see no blacks in Argentina squad is because, blacks there are few, and it will be very hard to get a decent black player from the few and not all the few are football players.

Nevertheless, Argentina has had the record of black football players playing for the country:
Check out "HECTOR BALEY, CLEMENTE RODRIGUEZ, CRISTIAN MEDINA" they are blacks that played for Argentina national Team.

You guys should learn to read more about something before spreading your hates..

Re: You May Dislike Messi or Argentina After Reading This by paradigmshift(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
I didn't even finish what you wrote .. go n drink sniper and be useful

(1) (Reply)

2023:APC FCT Kick Start Gida-Gida Movement / What Tinubu Said In Edo State Today / Peter Obi Send Strong Message To Pdp & Apc In Ekiti For Saying Obasanjo Endorsem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.