Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,801 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Katsina (22491 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Katsina by DennisEche(m): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Antoeni:
Aboki Mumu Sha.
See As Dem Turnout For The Person Wey Make Dem Beggars ,
Aboki Mumu Na Follow Come

Obasanjo Book on my Mind
Shey if na Obi pull this kind crowd or Tinubu you go de ask that yeye questions? What happened to the 1M march?
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Katsina by Senioreddy: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
BigSarah:
I weep, finally Nigerians will experience premium leadership..

Await pictures from 3pm

Atiku is next Say no to rookies and drug barons

Why shouldn't Atiku win, what other party or candidate can be trusted, or is capable to deliver Nigeria from the failure of APC and their incoming drug lord..
Anyone not supporting the PDP is on the wrong side of progress and unity.

He is the man that made buhari president, I have heard of him.

I'm sure he'll make himself president too

One thing I like about the PDP is that no one has the monopoly of power in the party unlike APC where it's just buhari and Tinubu dictating the affairs of the party.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Katsina by Emola12(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Urchins go soon commit suicide remain 2hrs
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Katsina by Svoboda(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
DennisEche:

Haha, so you think Atiku and Buhari are enemies? Atiku na sure PMB man. least you forgot Atiku was Buhari's Sons father the day of his wedding. He paid the bride price.

If you think Pmb is the route to atikus presidency, you are on a long thing.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Katsina by gozmok1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
With the game these Northerners are playing if you believe Tinubu will defeat Atiku and Kwankwaso in the north then I guess most of you are just gullible. As it stands Tinubu can only boast of South west.

Lagos votes is hugely divided and same as Oyo/Osun. And South west from inception don't give anyone block vote. I really wonder where Tinubu's votes will come from.

South South and Southeast have never bought anything Tinubu is selling.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Katsina by DennisEche(m): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Svoboda:

If you think Pmb is the route to atikus presidency, you are on a long thing.
Lets wait and see 2023 Feb is here
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Katsina by jaxxy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kyase:
This is 2019 cheesy
But we know how the result be on election day

By the way, na three pictures dey there, all are repeated
Anybody can pull a crowd in the north, if you are popular
But they vote differently

Buhari is not contesting this time. The results will be real. grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Katsina by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kyase:

He can never
Atiku will not win katsina
You urchins are funny na Tinubu will win Kastina grin grin most of you will commit suicide in 2023
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Katsina by occfx: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
iokpebholo:
Tinubu and their urchins fit die today

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Katsina by MrDoGood(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Na na this people get voter's card. embarassed
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Katsina by adecz: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
What can 'Obidients' say about thisâť“
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Katsina by Gboom: 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Are these not rented crowd according to obi people?

If Tinubu gathers crowd, they are always 2k per person, Atiku and obi crowd na freewill smiley smiley smiley

Yeyenatu and oshisko people
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Katsina by Peacecore: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
rolams:

Who go carry first and second ooo?
Obi or Tinubu
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Katsina by TUANKU(m): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2022
Kyase:
This is 2019 cheesy
But we know how the result be on election day

By the way, na three pictures dey there, all are repeated
Anybody can pull a crowd in the north, if you are popular
But they vote differently
"Anybody can pull a crowd in the North"...oya make your papa go pull am na.
I feel your pain you agbado supporter.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Katsina by rolams(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Peacecore:
Obi or Tinubu

Ok ooo!
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Katsina by EmekaBlue(m): 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
North kuku like themselves and no get work

Still Dem dey born wotowoto

God go shock Nigeria with Obi 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) / FG Declares Tuesday 4th, Wednesday 5th Public Holidays For Eid-Al-Fitr / Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.