Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,237 members, 7,867,631 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

2023: Peter Obi Vows To Dismantle Political Structure That Impoverished Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Vows To Dismantle Political Structure That Impoverished Nigeria (139 Views)

At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" / 2023: Peter Obi Vows To Dismantle Political Structure That Impoverished Nigeria / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Vows To Dismantle Political Structure That Impoverished Nigeria by XMalcolmprinz: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, has vowed to build a better Nigeria by “dismantling the political structure” which he said has led millions of Nigerians into poverty.

Mr Obi stated this in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State on Monday while speaking with journalists ahead of his campaign in the state on Tuesday.

Read more at and please follow me, I will follow back

https://twitter.com/Malxy__prince/status/1605183361445658624?t=x7l02pNCMB6PDxE6I4PAZA&s=19

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Community Endorsed Atiku In Lagos. / Yuletide: Olusegun Cares Foundation Distributes Christmas / I Need The Video Of Obidient Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.