Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Work For Programmers..... - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Work For Programmers..... (1268 Views)

Vacancies For Programmers, Coders And Developers / Please Note Only For Programmers.. / For Programmers In Universities: How Are You Exploiting The ASUU Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Work For Programmers..... by Genesiszero: 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
please can you just list the topics or subjects I can find these things you just listed here?

This are mostly advanced topics in mathematics, so many resources that entails each of this things abound in the internet, you can search them individually in Google and you'll be redirected to a resource that has this information in it's web page. But mind you, for easier understanding of this things, it's better if you have a prior knowledge in heavy mathematics.

like the equation reducible to homogenous differential equation, it is expected that you have a knowledge of a branch of mathematics called differential calculus, then a knowledge of differential equation, then a knowledge of homogenous differential equation, and then finally equation reducible to homogenous differential equation! so also to 2nd order nonlinear systems of differential equation.

convolution itself I guess is very much applied in AI, training an artificial neural network, I.e back propagation as some will call it.

most people who builds compilers, programing languages, libries, frameworks and powerful systems of computational artifacts has this information at a wider knowledge. that's where this things are mostly applied, many just see the end product and just becomes users of this end product.

But can't call a specific material for you, there are so many out there.
Re: Work For Programmers..... by coolmarvy: 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
My team member and I can build this. He solves the complex maths and I write the code in JavaScript and parse it into php for storing it into MySQL database. Also, you can retrieve the data when needed

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hack Poem : The Power Of A Woman. Read And Comment / A Single Researcher Made $225,000 (legally!) By Hacking Browsers This Weekend / Learn - PHP Object Oriented Programming Fundamental - Tutsplus (video Tutorials)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.