Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare (10657 Views)

Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo / Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare by Rapuru14: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2022
mrksquare:

The 10% is more of an addition to the net pay. If their net pay is 70,000 it means it will increase by 80,000.

Soludo should be commended. I have worked with the Rivers state government for over 9years + on one fixed salary. There has not been promotion. Pensioners are groining over non payment of gratuity. No payment of Christmas bonus. No payment of leave bonus as well by Gov. Wike despite Rivers state having humongous resources.

Ok Bro.

The man is hated. He is just doing all these to curry love from the masses again. In Anambra if Soludo enters any community meeting everyone gets up and leave the meeting for him. That's how we see him.
Re: Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare by Afamed: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2022
BATified2023:
I don spend pass 20k this week n I will pay my staffs this week

Dont waste your energy replying those children. Most of them are still in secondary schools
Re: Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare by Llight101(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2022
That's a good step in the right direction.
But still yet that's not enough. Civil servants in that place are strong, how can a graduate be collecting 19k as salary. Even the 10% in crease is just 1900.
A HOD collecting 45k and a director 55k or so.
I am not discrediting him but I was expecting at least a 50% increment.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare by adekolaelect(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2022
Rapuru14:
The idi*t is greatly hated by the people.

Which 10percent? The one that he will still take through tax.

mumu cry little soludo has done his. what have you offer society than hatred you are carrying up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare by Neddstark: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2022
SReporters:

He is making his own legacy.... Soludo will be the best Governor Anambra ever had after his tenure in office

We have had professors as governors before who have been useless like that shiny baldhead Okezie Ikpeazu. But in Soludo I trust. I believe he will deliver tremendously.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 21, 2022
Obaofaba:
Performing governor unlike the Pandora that owes 13 months salaries

Get your facts right!

He helped the workers to invest their 13 month salary in beer parlour business grin grin grin
Re: Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare by ufuosman(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2022
Good one
Re: Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare by Smoketight007: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2022
The only Man fit to be the first Igbo President

Not that Fraud in Labour Party
Re: Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare by asanausana91: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2022
Something Peter Obi cannot do for 8years.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare by amliftedhigher: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare by SReporters: 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
amliftedhigher:

Just finish your first term and leave. No second term for you

You will end up voting him for second tenure because he's works in Anambra will speak for him
Re: Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare by weljewel: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Thanks be to God for I receive a blessed call.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare by azikiweironsi(m): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Good one from a great governor. I never in doubt in your ability to steer the boat to the rightful path. Your records as a CBN governor stills written in gold. Let them go and verify as the say grin
Good enough you confirmed that 100% of the arrested criminals, kidnappers, are Ibo. Unlike the morons that continue to cry to high heavens claiming it was DSS,Fulani heardsmen etc..
Also good enough you identified one Finland coward declaring a week sit at home while his supporters are applauding him but you put them to shame for ignoring the lunatic, illiterate puff puff face slowpoke.
Good of a thing for your determination to ensure the weekly sit at home is stopped and may almighty God give you your heart desire on this.
Kudos to your performance thus far.
Anambra shall rise again.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare by ifihearam: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
what obi could not do in 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare by ozo13(m): 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Blaze14k:

Lol u no get brain so he is bribing little kids to vote for him
check the picture again and u will realize na u no get brain matter.so that person stretching his hand is a kid abi ,abi na the one wey back us be kid or na that one wey carry something looking like an ID /voters card.u be weree.ur own candidate na saint and others are criminals abi.such a hypocrite you are grin
Re: Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare by Blaze14k: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
ozo13:
check the picture again and u will realize na u no get brain matter.so that person stretching his hand is a kid abi ,abi na the one wey back us be kid or na that one wey carry something looking like an ID /voters card.u be weree.ur own candidate na saint and others are criminals abi.such a hypocrite you are grin

Chai im so sorry for u
Re: Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare by ozo13(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
Blaze14k:

Chai im so sorry for u
see picture and judge for urself.someone in political attire sharing money .u want to change the goal post
Re: Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare by Blaze14k: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
ozo13:
see picture and judge for urself.someone in political attire sharing money .u want to change the goal post

Oga this thing is not news.. like how many news outlets carried this as of then. When ppl criticize peter obi i always do a research on it. I couldn't get anything massive on it. In fact its dead on arrival
Re: Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare by ozo13(m): 4:00am On Dec 24, 2022
Blaze14k:

Oga this thing is not news.. like how many news outlets carried this as of then. When ppl criticize peter obi i always do a research on it. I couldn't get anything massive on it. In fact its dead on arrival
using children excuse isn't a good one.was he teaching them how to accept money during electioneering.i don't get the story.if he wasn't in that political attire, ur storyline would have bn easy to buy.
Re: Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare by Blaze14k: 7:15am On Dec 24, 2022
ozo13:
using children excuse isn't a good one.was he teaching them how to accept money during electioneering.i don't get the story.if he wasn't in that political attire, ur storyline would have bn easy to buy.

Bro dis stuff no be story abeg close the chapter. No one is even talkin about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omo-Agege's Purported Expulsion Announced By Unrecognized Faction - Felix Morka / Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget / Primary Election Crisis: APC May Convene NEC Meeting Early November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.