Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

Poland And Germany Bids To Pump Russia Oil Through The Druzhba Pipeline - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Poland And Germany Bids To Pump Russia Oil Through The Druzhba Pipeline (310 Views)

Hungary Responds To Ukraine's Threat To Block The Druzhba Oil Pipeline / UK And Germany Won’t Send Tanks To Ukraine / France And Germany Dodged Russia Arms Embargo To Sell Weapons To Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poland And Germany Bids To Pump Russia Oil Through The Druzhba Pipeline by rottennaija(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
� ������Russian oil pipeline company "Transneft" has received bids from Poland and Germany to pump oil through the Druzhba pipeline for 2023, despite the countries' declarations of refusal to supply",-President of "Transneft" Tokarev

1 Like

Re: Poland And Germany Bids To Pump Russia Oil Through The Druzhba Pipeline by seunny4lif(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
I saw the news, I think it’s because of Turkey new deal to be Russia gas hub.
Poland leaders are thief, they want to be the new centre of oil going to EU again after Norway-Poland pipeline, because unlike Russia oil and gas, Norway oil and gas are too expensive.

The Croatian president challenged the prime minister to go fight in Ukraine himself, repudiated the notion of Ukraine as an ally, and said being a member of the European Union is now non-stop humiliation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland And Germany Bids To Pump Russia Oil Through The Druzhba Pipeline by sehin79(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
interesting times this is just a revolving circle.... war continues sanctions continues...russia keep selling oil...the only persons that suffers are the people of Ukraine. SAD REALITY

5 Likes

Re: Poland And Germany Bids To Pump Russia Oil Through The Druzhba Pipeline by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lol you don't mean it.. This got me laughing
seunny4lif:
I saw the news, I think it’s because of Turkey new deal to be Russia gas hub.
Poland leaders are thief, they want to be the new centre of oil going to EU again after Norway-Poland pipeline, because unlike Russia oil and gas, Norway oil and gas are too expensive.

The Croatian president challenged the prime minister to go fight in Ukraine himself, repudiated the notion of Ukraine as an ally, and said being a member of the European Union is now non-stop humiliation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saudi King Invites Iranian President To Pay Official Visit To Saudi Arabia / Congress Is Moving To Punish Saudiarabia For Signing A Peace Agreement With Iran / Setting The Date Of The End Of The War Of Russia And The West In Ukraine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.