Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen (17623 Views)

Presidency: Group Urges Accord Party's Prof. Imumolen To Step Down For Tinubu / I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen / Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Emola12(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
Which one be imumolen again Abi in think say Nigeria problem nah in family problem lol...... small yansh dey shake
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by UnknownT: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
They said you're owing influencers

1 Like

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Kehinde2023: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=MrBanner post=119307774][/quote] I'm looking for help u can't help me so why are u disturbing me sir?
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by sapele914(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
Blessing240:
He just wants to up his CV grin
Just like Peter Obi trying to use Atiku & Tinubu to get some reps for himself.

3 Likes

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by MrBanner(m): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kehinde2023:
I'm looking for help u can't help me so why are u disturbing me sir?

Humanbeing1st may thunder ravage you, you don't have your village meeting to go and seek for help, right? Nairaland looks like your solution ground. Forget it.
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by donprinyo(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Anybody is always better than Buhari
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
It would be real change if this guy wins. Let's see what he can do.

But Nigerians do not want real change. Even Buhari that promoted himself as change...won because he was familiar enough with most people. If it had been Yunusa from Birnin Kebbi , Yunusa would have lost heavily. So, where was the change.?

The truth is,most people are voting for Obi because he is still familiar. If Emeka from Orlu tried to run for presidency with new ideas, he would be told to go and seat down...

1 Like

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Emola12(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wainey:
All u idiats shouting upandan up there.
Is ur Emilokan, Tifnubu or Pandora better than him?
e be like say nah brother!!
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by MiaBeer(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
This one is waiting for the opportunity to cash out. Nonsense!
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Bmaster(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Flysinglemom:
That "shey you dey whine me niiiiiiiiiiiiiiii oh oh oh oh" song comes to mind grin grin grin
I checked your profile pic.
I for say Hi,buh all this yahoo boys I no trust them,.
Before I take my hand by myself create the beginning of my own downfall.
shocked
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Wainey: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Emola12:
e be like say nah brother!!
I am hearing about him for the first time.
But i dont see any of the candidates among BAT, AA and PO that i could trust
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Sleekfingers: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
Afro3:
I have what it takes to succeed Buhari as Nigeria's president -- Accord party's candidate, Prof Imumolen

Accord party's presidential candidate, Professor Christopher Imumolen is in no doubt he has what it takes to become Nigeria's next president.

The country's youngest presidential candidate strongly believes he can rescue Nigeria from it's current free fall into ignominy and return her to the path of sustainable growth if he gets the mandate of the people in next year's general elections.

The renowned scholar and entrepreneur feels he can conveniently take over the reins of government from outgoing president, Muhammadu Buhari next year because he is not only qualified, but competent to do the job.

"I think I am good enough to succeed Muhammadu Buhari as Nigeria's next president because I am qualified and competent to do the job," Professor Imumolen said during a Television Continental (TVC) interview early this week.

"My track record in over 15 years of private and public life speaks of service to humanity in form of concrete efforts and personal sacrifices made to better the lot of the oppressed, downtrodden and underprivileged in Nigeria.

"That essential ingredient of wanting to positively affect humanity through service, more in deeds than in mere words, is what stands me head and shoulders above my co-aspirants in the race for the country's topmost job come 2023.

"Contrary to what some uninformed persons say, I am not a neophyte nor a first-timer in rendering altruistic services to mankind, using my God-given endowments and resources.

"I have deliberately built an impressive profile of social entrepreneurship that has won me recognitions from far and near, politics or not.
"Upon that platform of service is what I am standing to offer myself to Nigerians as the clock ticks inexorably towards what appears a destiny-defining general elections in just over 70 days from now.

"And as I have said already in different forums before now, I am that breath of fresh air that Nigeria needs at this material time in our history.

"My candidacy presents to Nigerians that unique opportunity to vote freshness and newness to replace what has been a thick cloud of stagnation and retrogression that has hovered around us as nation for too long," he said.

Will Nigerians vote for you?
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by laiperi: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Fresh face, new blood without any experience in drug peddling, looting and terrorism. No they want him to prove himself in looting from his local government area.

Godwin Maduka developed his village and surrounding areas for years, he could not even be elected as Governor.

Why? No experience. Chineke poyangu!
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Felabrity: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
This one wey dey owe twitter influencers money
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Emola12(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wainey:
I am hearing about him for the first time.
But i dont see any of the candidates among BAT, AA and PO that i could trust
so you wan come trust dah rif RAF I pity ur vote
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Wainey: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Emola12:
so you wan come trust dah rif RAF I pity ur vote
go back and read my comment before pity my votes.

All i ask is that, "is ur candidate better than him"?
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by rolams(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
I like his courage!
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
All of them should team up with Obi including atiku, Obi no go still win.
Ok, na ur grandpa go cum win,bah? Clap 4 urself; kpa kpa; Kpa kpa kpa, u win! Odeh!
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by MrBanner(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
Humanbeing1st:
pls who are u and why are u attaching me to someone?

Oga I dey wait your response o. I pinned that blame on an innocent soul and even insulted him to bits! Not knowing that you were the one behind it all this while. I mean, I know you're bottom barrel but I never expected you to go this low. Come and deny again that is you.
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Abolodje: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
I just know say this guy go get body odor cheesy
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Afro3:
I have what it takes to succeed Buhari as Nigeria's president -- Accord party's candidate, Prof Imumolen

Accord party's presidential candidate, Professor Christopher Imumolen is in no doubt he has what it takes to become Nigeria's next president.

The country's youngest presidential candidate strongly believes he can rescue Nigeria from it's current free fall into ignominy and return her to the path of sustainable growth if he gets the mandate of the people in next year's general elections.

The renowned scholar and entrepreneur feels he can conveniently take over the reins of government from outgoing president, Muhammadu Buhari next year because he is not only qualified, but competent to do the job.

"I think I am good enough to succeed Muhammadu Buhari as Nigeria's next president because I am qualified and competent to do the job," Professor Imumolen said during a Television Continental (TVC) interview early this week.

"My track record in over 15 years of private and public life speaks of service to humanity in form of concrete efforts and personal sacrifices made to better the lot of the oppressed, downtrodden and underprivileged in Nigeria.

"That essential ingredient of wanting to positively affect humanity through service, more in deeds than in mere words, is what stands me head and shoulders above my co-aspirants in the race for the country's topmost job come 2023.

"Contrary to what some uninformed persons say, I am not a neophyte nor a first-timer in rendering altruistic services to mankind, using my God-given endowments and resources.

"I have deliberately built an impressive profile of social entrepreneurship that has won me recognitions from far and near, politics or not.
"Upon that platform of service is what I am standing to offer myself to Nigerians as the clock ticks inexorably towards what appears a destiny-defining general elections in just over 70 days from now.

"And as I have said already in different forums before now, I am that breath of fresh air that Nigeria needs at this material time in our history.

"My candidacy presents to Nigerians that unique opportunity to vote freshness and newness to replace what has been a thick cloud of stagnation and retrogression that has hovered around us as nation for too long," he said.

Which of The Following Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty is This Presidential Candidate ready to Solve for Nigerians?

1) The Poverty of Poor Education,

2) The Poverty of HUNGER and STARVATION,

3) The Poverty of Epileptic Power Supply,

4) The Poverty of Poor Healthcare,

5) The Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties.

Nigerians Need Answers To This.

Any Presidential Candidate Whose Manifesto Does Not Handle Any of The Above Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria is Not VERY CLEAR About The PRESSING PROBLEMS of Nigerians.
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by JustPowerApps(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Okayy, you sef wan get there grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
imadiyi:

Ok, na ur grandpa go cum win,bah? Clap 4 urself; kpa kpa; Kpa kpa kpa, u win! Odeh!

No, Na Tinubu or Atiku go win.
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by Heterodox(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
He has the support of the youths.
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by SmartPolician: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
He should go and start from Local Government Chairman
Re: I Have What It Takes To Succeed Buhari As Nigeria's President - Prof Imumolen by onuman: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Afro3:

But Nigeria is a country where competency and qualifications don't count for the ethno-religious bigots who constitute the greater majority of the electorate, even though they are suffering over their choice of presidents.
The roguish political structure created by Arewa through its soldiers ensures that an illiterate wheel barrow pusher from Arewa stands a greater chance of winning a Professor of Law or Economics from any southern region of Nigeria in the country's presidential election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Ayo Salami Reinstated As President Of Court Of Appeal? / 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off / Obaseki Sacks All Local Government Appointees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.