Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Watch This Messi Cartoon Rap After Winnning The World Cup - Best To Ever Do This - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watch This Messi Cartoon Rap After Winnning The World Cup - Best To Ever Do This (449 Views)

Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves / Ighalo Among Five Manchester United Stars Named In FA Cup Best XI - Quarter-fina / See How To Vote For Nigerian Ahmed Musa’s Goal As 2018 World Cup Best Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Messi Cartoon Rap After Winnning The World Cup - Best To Ever Do This by damseremie(m): 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW2MuRNPclo
Leo Messi, arguably the Greatest Footballer of All Time ( GOAT) brings us this rap single " Best to Ever Do It"
Remix after his Brilliant win versus France in the Qatar 2022 World Cup Final.
Argentina wins 4-2 on penalties after an entertaining 3 -3 draw at the end of regular time.
With a brilliant showing from Messi ( The GOAT) and an equally impressive Mbappe Hatrick.

1 Like

Re: Watch This Messi Cartoon Rap After Winnning The World Cup - Best To Ever Do This by zickyclef: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
How can I learn to animation creation
Re: Watch This Messi Cartoon Rap After Winnning The World Cup - Best To Ever Do This by damseremie(m): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
zickyclef:
How can I learn to animation creation
If you have access to a computer and the internet, and you can learn on your own, I can help guide you a bit.
You can send me a private message.
If you are the type of learner that prefers a tutor, also send me a message and I may be able to find someone around your location that you can learn from

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Bukayo Saka Equals Thierry Henry's Record After Arsenal's Latest Win / The Chelsea Board Of Directors Has Decided To Fire Graham Potter / 2 Odds Successful To Win 1 Million Naira iN 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.