Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Garmma Shepherd - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Garmma Shepherd (793 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garmma Shepherd by WMbcolin: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Garmma shepherd Hairy coat slant back full ped male and female
0816 137 8277
Location Abuja lokogoma
Price 180k
Re: Garmma Shepherd by WMbcolin: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
Garman shepherd Hairy coat slant back full ped male and female all vaccinated
Father from Russia
Mother from USA
Good quality
Feed well
0816 137 8277
Price 180,000

Re: Garmma Shepherd by Itawon: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Garmma Shepherd by WMbcolin: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Itawon:
Scammer tunde cheesy
why call me a scam
Re: Garmma Shepherd by WMbcolin: 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
WMbcolin:
why call me a scam
why you call me tunde
Re: Garmma Shepherd by youngbabaj(m): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Aje
Wa ta
Re: Garmma Shepherd by Namdeenero(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
The pup in the first and third picture belong to PeraGsd and should be almost 2 years now

4 Likes

Re: Garmma Shepherd by WMbcolin: 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
Namdeenero:
The pup in the first and third picture belong to PeraGsd and should be almost 2 years now
ok I know ... he gave me the picture for simple of my photo shot.... so I asked my frind to post for Me so he couldn't find my photo shot on my phone so he used that .... thinking it was mine because two of the dogs looks alike .... that was the reason I posted the other new ones my self I couldn't take it off Because this platform is kinda off complex ..... am sorry for that .... that doesn't call me a scam .....
Re: Garmma Shepherd by elkharpone: 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
WMbcolin:
ok I know ... he gave me the picture for simple of my photo shot.... so I asked my frind to post for Me so he couldn't find my photo shot on my phone so he used that .... thinking it was mine because two of the dogs looks alike .... that was the reason I posted the other new ones my self I couldn't take it off Because this platform is kinda off complex ..... am sorry for that .... that doesn't call me a scam .....
Hmmm
You don f*ck your ad up
Use original pics so people don’t call you a scammer
With this explanation people will still think you’re a scammer that was caught

1 Like

Re: Garmma Shepherd by PeraGSDshowline: 8:31am On Dec 22, 2022
Ok. Let me make some clarifications here.

Poster is known to me. My stud was used for the mating that produced this fantastic litter. I had shared pics of previous photo shoot with him while emphasizing the importance of presentation in marketing. As he has acknowledged he posted pics from my litter of last year in error.

He is not a scam. Litter is legit as well as the poster.

I recommend.

3 Likes

Re: Garmma Shepherd by elkharpone: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2022
PeraGSDshowline:

Poster is known to me. My stud was used for the mating that produced this fantastic litter. I had shared pics of previous photo shoot with him while emphasizing the importance of presentation in marketing. As he has acknowledged he posted pics from my litter of last year in error.

I recommend.
Noted Pera

2 Likes

Re: Garmma Shepherd by Itawon: 12:25am On Dec 24, 2022
Namdeenero:
I swear that's what made me know he's up to something
Re: Garmma Shepherd by Itawon: 12:27am On Dec 24, 2022
PeraGSDshowline:

I recommend.
NOTED BOSS cool
Re: Garmma Shepherd by Itawon: 12:30am On Dec 24, 2022
WMbcolin:
why call me a scam
I apologise boss lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Puppies For Sale / White Female Pitbull For Sale....call Or Watsapp 08155560515 / Female GSD Available At Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.