Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million (8549 Views)

Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption / US Secretary Of State, Antony Blinken To Meet With Buhari Over Security, Economy / Nigeria To Address Security Issues That Led To Visa Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by InoutNaija(f): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
Atiku in Katsina pledges to address security, economy, donates 50million to victims of Bandits attack

Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), presidential candidate for 2023 election, has promised to address security and economy challenges bedevelling the country, if elected in 2023.

Abubakar said this on Tuesday at the PDP Presidential Campaign rally in Katsina.

“I promise to enhance the security situation and the economy to boost business activities, if elected,” he said.

He noted that PDP was determined to move the country forward and called on Nigerians to come out en masse to vote for the party’s candidates in 2023 general election.

Speaking further, the former VP said PDP has done a lot in developing Katsina state hence the need for the people to reciprocate by voting its for candidates in 2023.

Earlier, the PDP National Chairman, Mr Iyorchia Ayu, said Katsina was the second home of Atiku.

He said that it was high time for those who left the party to come back and move it forward.

Also speaking, the PDP Vice-Presidential candidate and Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta, said that the party has the ability to take the country out of the challenges bedeviling it.

Okowa said that Nigeria would be better again with people like Atiku as president.

“Security challenge will be a thing of the past if Nigerians electe the party’s presidential candidate during the 2023 poll,” he said.

There were hundreds of defectors from other parties were received at the event.

Meanwhile, Abubakar has donated N50 million to victims of bandits attacks taking refuge in Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) camps in the state.

Atiku said this when he visited the Emir of Katsina, Dr Abdulmuminu Kabir-Usman at his Palace in Katsina.
He sympathised with the people of the state and other states over security and other challenges bedevilling them.

The PDP Presidential candidate vowed to tackle security and economic challenges in the North, if elected as president in 2023 general election.

“I sympathise with the people of Katsina and other northern states that are facing security and economic challenges.

“I want to assure you that if elected as president of Nigeria, I will end all these challenges.

“On behalf of myself, I donate the sum of N50 million to victims of banditry in the state who have relocated to other places as a result of bandits attacks in their communities,”
Abubakar said.

Responding, the Emir said the emirate will only pray and support candidates willing to tackle security challenges facing the state and other parts of the North.

He lauded Abubakar for his willingness to tackle the evils of insecurity and poverty in the country if elected president in 2023.

Atiku also visited the mother of late President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, Hajia Aya Dada Yar’Adua, at her resident in Katsina. Present at the visit was former first lady, Turai Umar Musa Yar'Adua.

The campaign train also paid a courtesy visit to the Emir of Duara, Alhaji Faruk Umar Faruk.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/atiku-in-katsina-pledges-to-address-security-economy-challenges/amp/

4 Likes

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by Slawomirr: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Hahah

I laugh tinubu

And he think he can wrestle north from this man
He doesn't know what he has put his hand into

PeterObi4LP:

He will receive the shock of his life and know that those giving him hope just deceive him and collect their own Lagos money
As we dey throw way for am for South
Northerners go dey give am deadly upper cut blow for north

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by NwaNimo1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
[img]https://giffiles./216/216407.gif[/img]

A.nother

T.hief

I.nsulting

K.atsina

U.nemployed

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by MacDani(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2022

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by Brendaniel: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Collect his money and vote Peter Obi...
Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by benuejosh: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Atiku is picking up, Obi’s momentum is dying (from Obi pandora to Okupe of Dasuki funds).

Tinubu remains undisputedly the best candidate. Daddy wey no the pamper pigs.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by youngbabaj(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Katsina will vote anywhere pmb tell them to vote

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by loosecanon50(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Atiku has spoken. Different games, same shit. All these monies they donate up and down, when they eventually get to that seat, that is the first batch of money they will steal.

We are wiser now, that is the more reason why we won’t vote any returning thief. I’d rather vote for an aka-gum who will better the economy than to vote for one who does giveaways now and end up impoverishing it’s citizens later on.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by kennyz247(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
standing ovation for the man wey Sabi road
Atiku is the man for the moment
God bless Atiku
God bless Nigeria
God punish all APC and haters of Nigeria

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by Charisco(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
G

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by Nackzy: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nonsense promises, Naso Buhari and Osinbnjo Promise us heaven and earth in 2015, Naa the promises we still dey battle with till now

5 Likes

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by jeromestarks: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
If you think Atiku will cry after 2023 election, hit like.

If you think BAT is the one to cry, hit share.

8 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want.

A better Nigeria is all we want

God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by donpata(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubu is relying on the North when Atiku is there. Hmmm! Southwest votes are almost useless cos they will end up almost cancelling out themselves (well, maybe not since a Yoruba man is on the ballot). It's funny how Afonjas think Tinubu will get wide margin in SW cos he is their own but they in turn think Tinubu will beat Atiku in the North. Lol. Buhari no dey ballot ohh. This election is easy to see.

Atiku will win the South South which is a major voting bloc for PDP. Obi will win SE which has very little votes though. SW will be won by Tinubu but neither Obi or Tinubu can cancel out Atikus advantage in the SS, and the little additions from SE and SW. Last last, Atiku will still win the South.

In the North, Kwankwaso may likely win Kano and pick up votes in Jigawa, Zamfara, Katstina other core northern states but that's about it. Obi will do well in Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, and other few states where there's a sizable Christian population. But that's just about it.

Tinubu will win Kaduna, Yobe, Bornu and a few diehard APC states but I don't see how Tinubu will come out top above Atiku in the North. Tinubus major problem is overconfidence in apc governors.

Truth is, if not for Obi, this election would be an easy work over for Atiku. Actually, Obi is Atikus major problem not Wike cos Obi will cause Atiku to lose chunks of votes in SE and some Northern Christian voting blocs. Still, if Atiku can handle the Obi impact well, he is good to go. I will still vote Obi though for reason I ain't sure of sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by PeterObi4LP: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Hahah

I laugh tinubu

And he think he can wrestle north from the man

He will receive the shock of his life and know that those giving him hope just deceive him and collect their own Lagos money

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by sapele914(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Hahah

I laugh tinubu

And he think he can wrestle north from this man
He doesn't know what he has put his hand into
The stupid man has gone to donate 50 million Naira Delta State money to Katsina, State he can never win?

It will not be well for that Thief Okowa

4 Likes

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Vote Peter Obi for an assured future

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Vulture griller aka Monitor Lizard bastard and his cheap shameless Tinupoo miscreants will be disgraced come February 2023.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by 3seriez(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Last time 2019 he donated around same amount. Man knows how to spend.
Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by kyuniii(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
I belong to everybody and i belong to nobody.
Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by canalily(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
A very faster means of disposing his packed old currency before deadline

3 Likes

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by sapele914(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Reinaldo:
Vote Peter Obi for an assured future
Joker.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by kingamaa(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
We are wiser now

Never again

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by dyera(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
For more lies text 'Atiku' to 419

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
grin grin grin

Akagum can never donate 5% of that amount!

He will rather attend church service where he will only have pray and check-out

3 Likes

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by StoneLucifer: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
I weep for Naija

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by africandollar: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
Chai! This guy thinks he can solve every problem by just throwing money at it?! We go show you pepper next year, just know say that your N50m don enter voice mail! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by donleo92(m): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
I and my family will vote for Atiku abubakar.

I can never never vote for obi. I rather vote tinubu. Obi doesn't have what it takes to win an election. who knew Peter obi if not for Atiku abubakar? dude just tested small v.p fame, his head swell like bread. He should have remained in PDP. then he looks like someone that can't be trusted. he has been moving from one political party to another. wouldn't be shocked in the near future you would see him in apc. nonsense, I can't vote for someone who places his personal interest above all.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million by KanwuliaExtra: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
Seeeee Money dey BURN.

What was the donation for again? wink

All about giving 'shi-shis'! grin

TIS DA SEASON TO GIVE SHI-SHI. . . TRA-LA-LA-LA LA . . . . . .LA LA LA LAAAAAA. . . . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mutfwang Hails Tinubu For Resisting Pressure To Influence Court Verdict On Jos / 44 Projects Approved For Niger Delta Region / Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.