Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho (19353 Views)

Court Orders Immediate Release Of Emefiele, Bars DSS From Re-arresting Him / Labour Party Governorship Candidate, Abdullahi Tsoho In Jigawa Defects To APC / Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho by blaise26abj(m): 1:37am On Dec 21, 2022
All na drama to distract everyone .
Atiku is the only one that can help split northern votes thereby giving Obi a chance to win .
Now who can match Tinubu in voter inducement other than Atiku .
The game plan is to create an illusion that cashless is the way , starve atiku of funds and secretly release funds to Tinubu to corner the norther votes and win .

The questions I ask Nigerians are these:
1. This same CBN governor allegedly gave out dollars to his cronies to the detriment of the economy so what has changed
2. This same man has destroyed our economy so badly yet suddenly he is a hero at the twilight of his tenure.
3. Same government saw Tinubu move bullion vans of money to his house and DID NOTHiNG . No investigation. He did it with their blessings

Tinubu will be given presidential access to withdraw anything withdraw-able while all other parties will be stuck without funds .

1 Like

Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho by broadman20: 3:01am On Dec 21, 2022
post=119306269:
Anything to ove our darling nation forward is all we want at [/b].

[b]God bless Nigeria.

I'm surprised you don't write long epistle anymore, what happened?

Are they not paying you urchins well again?

Hahahaha!

I wonder who is laughing last now?

From terrorists supporter to Picture thief supporter.

May God continue to disgrace you all for the sake of the unborn children.
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho by ogwumgbe: 4:22am On Dec 21, 2022
Brendaniel:
Tinubu and Atiku fighting dirty, they don't want Buhari to do a free and fair election but they have forgotten that Buhari is also a very stubborn person not like Jonathan.

Buhari will crush them to oblivion, if there's anything worthy of emulation in Buhari, it's resolution and unequaled stubbornness and these qualities saw him through the hazardous journey of leading the most populous black nation on earth despite huge challenges no other regime has faced. Corrupt Politicians are in for a long rough ride. I laugh in Swahili, Buhari doesn't send no muthafucker any goddamn message. Kudos to the man with the guts of forged steel
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho by dominic17: 4:49am On Dec 21, 2022
How com he has not been arrested all this while? Why is it now that he announced Cash withdrawal limit that all these things came ?
flejnr2:
Visit brekete family page on Facebook or instagram, them you will see for your self the person emefiele is. He deserves to be locked up and believe me after this government or before the end of this government he would be the next dasuki, the money accountant general of the federation stole is a chicken change to what emefiele have stolen
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho by peter0071(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubu men on Rampage. They can't do without sharing money.
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho by flejnr2(f): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2022
dominic17:
How com he has not been arrested all this while? Why is it now that he announced Cash withdrawal limit that all these things came ?
Can you kindly go watch what I said and see his gimmicks from the printing of the new Naira to the cash policy
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 21, 2022
What is the country turning to? Imagine a whole CBN governor?
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho by sirscripture: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2022
Is this history of our dear country, Emefiele is the only CBN Gov. vying for presidency. Is that a joke?

quote author=GreyLaw post=119309384]

And you just woke up to see it? We are not as stupid as you want us to be. If you like you can do anything to Emefiele, but you must wait until after the elections! Emefiele isn't half as corrupt as your politicians, especially the ones vying for presidency.

This time Nigeria must get it right!

Everything Emefiele did he did with the president's permission. Don't come trying to bamboozle us. It won't work![/quote]
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho by sirscripture: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2022
How do I even laugh to this? You are making investment for a country and only a few are benefiting from that investment. Anyways, this is why we are here. We still applaud people stealing from us.

Impecca:

Mumu analysis. That explanation is null. The CBN is not withholding the stamp duty charges, they are in 'pool' of stock of private investors to cbn. The money is reinvested, and given to FG as bailouts
Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho by Etimemy: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubu is at work ,he will fail as usual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally / Why I Didn’t Attend APC Rally In Akure – Akande / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.