Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. (1302 Views)

Bungalow With BQ For Sale At Lambe Ifo LGA / Get A Plot For Just 750k Per Plot In Ibadan / With 150K Monthly You Can Own A Plot At Cedarwood Estate Phase 1,before Eleko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
A poultry farm is for sale at okugbolu town ifo ogun state.
The farm is also close to ogba iyo,ijoko,ogun state.
It's on a standard plot of land of 60ft by 120ft.
The poultry pen is on a dimension of 20ft by 80ft.
It also has a two rooms compartment of 10ft by 12ft.
It also has an uncompleted pen with dimension 20ft by 80ft.
It has been fenced round.
It can be used for rearing chickens,cows,pigs and for any agricultural purpose.
Document:Family receipt and deed of assignment.
Price : 3 million naira
Call or WhatsApp 09027012066

Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Pickmycall: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Poultry farm is a risky business.
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2022
Pickmycall:
Poultry farm is a risky business.
It isnt ,its a lucrative business.
Owner selling to increase other farms in other locations.
One of the most lucrative businesses is agricultural business.
Moreover the farm could be used for piggery rearing cows and other agricultural purposes
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Pickmycall: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2022
Bamocoded:

It isnt ,its a lucrative business.
Owner selling to increase other farms in other locations.
One of the most lucrative businesses is agricultural business.
Moreover the farm could be used for piggery rearing cows and other agricultural purposes
You dey talk like say I never rear poultry.Feeds are expensive.And the way you feed your birds will determine their growth and weight.My chickens all died even though I took proper care of them.

1 Like

Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2022
Serious buyer needed urgently
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Olumiday15: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
Pickmycall:
You dey talk like say I never rear poultry.Feeds are expensive.And the way you feed your birds will determine their growth and weight.My chickens all died even though I took proper care of them.
facing this currently
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Pickmycall: 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
Olumiday15:
facing this currently
That is why the op want to sell his poultry farm.A man who owns a large poultry farm in my community lost all his birds due to infections.He was selling the dead birds at a giveaway price of #500.I am talking of a mature birds.Many poultry owners lost their birds too.This happened between October and November during the harmattan season.

1 Like

Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
Let the calls start coming in
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Olumiday15: 4:51am On Dec 22, 2022
Pickmycall:
That is why the op want to sell his poultry farm.A man who owns a large poultry farm in my community lost all his birds due to infections.He was selling the dead birds at a giveaway price of #500.I am talking of a mature birds.Many poultry owners lost their birds too.This happened between October and November during the harmattan season.
everything is risky …but God knows best fam
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 8:02am On Dec 22, 2022
Good morning buyers
Keep the calls and messages coming
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2022
Serious buyer needed before Christmas
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
Still available
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Serious buyer needed before Christmas
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
Serious buyers needed for this worthy investment
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2022
A serious buyer is urgently needed before Christmas
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Femabol01: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
Bamocoded:
A serious buyer is urgently needed before Christmas
I have 500k, if you gree let me know. I will only demolish the structure and keep the farm.
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Still available
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 3:38am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas to prospective buyers
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
Get yourself this worthy investment
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Serious buyers needed
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Call in for negotiations
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Call for inspection
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 7:03am On Dec 27, 2022
The farm land is still available. A serious buyer is needed for it
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
You will get a commision if you bring a buyer
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Serious buyer needed to seal this sale
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Good afternoon.
Serious buyer needed to close this sale today
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 6:46am On Dec 29, 2022
Good morning buyers
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Call for inspection
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2022
Good morning buyers
Re: A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. by Bamocoded: 6:09am On Dec 31, 2022
Still available for grabs today

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / The Bitcolife:the Trio / For Sale: 3 Bedroom Flat With Bq In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.