Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) (16108 Views)

Jigi-Jagaban: Tinubu Supporters Hold Free Medical Outreach In Bauchi / Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) / Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by 1972xy: 6:39am On Dec 21, 2022
But why in Lagos ? Obi is not serious. I think people in the rural area like Obosi, Oshimeyi , Ngbidi, Uyi, even Onitsha needed it most. Why Lagos?
Oga Obi go to your state and canvas for vote.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by goshen26: 6:42am On Dec 21, 2022
The cameraman that snapped this is not professional.

You don't show privacy when telling stories via photography

A lady's pant is showing and it's not professional.

Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 6:47am On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
It's good to always giving out from the stolen money.
Our brainy and hardworking doctors also stole Nigeria money or the pain of the outreach in your supposed stronghold that pitch you to bone marrow? Say the truth and put devil to shame.
Doctors in the house one Tinubuadvocate says, you've also stolen government money and you're giving it back to the society. Is that true because I am not a doctor?

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by novaris(m): 6:52am On Dec 21, 2022
ilovenicloe:
Medical Outreach in Somolu LGA sponsored by Doctors for Peter Obi in collaboration with all the Support Groups and Labour Party

see as the drug lord aka bobo Chicago alias EMI lokan of Lagos supporters are displaying their foolery and mental deficiencies. as they don't like good things, good things will be an abomination to them... iseee

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 21, 2022
Peter Obi is better. I got my wife her PVC yesterday. They said I have to wait till January 6th to collect mine.

Please go for yours now that the crowd is not much. Remember that you don't have to thumbprint to collect your PVC. Anyone asking for that wants to sell your franchise. Report the person to the authorities

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by Sucre6: 6:53am On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Too much agbado has blocked your brain, Nah so so cassava floor full inside your head.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 6:53am On Dec 21, 2022
Azazi:
Agbadorians be patient, your master will bring free medical care to you guys from London. Lol. Painment to all agbado boys
They will soon copy this, just give a time. They're not innovative at all, only copy and paste.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 6:57am On Dec 21, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Election scam by obituary Pandora cheesy
What a pain mode. But when APC late does it, it never an election scam but one of Tinubu's strategies that is known for. You later submit, Tinubu the master strategy.
Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by novaris(m): 6:57am On Dec 21, 2022
ilovenicloe:
Medical Outreach in Somolu LGA sponsored by Doctors for Peter Obi in collaboration with all the Support Groups and Labour Party

see as the drug lord aka bobo Chicago supporters are displaying their foolery and mental deficiencies. as they don't like good things so shall good things despise and flee from them... asee gun

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by DLuciano: 7:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Bring back our bullion van! Ole!

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
Na OKORO faces I dey see sef grin
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Like the Bullion van one urchins are chasing but will never chop.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by floret23(f): 7:18am On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Urchins sha. Thiefnubuu ti lu'le patapata too mo grin

You and I know that Tinubu gan-an ni Ole. Bullion vans Thief.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by crafteck(m): 7:19am On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Of all people to make the statement, tifnubus advocate... The treasurer of lagos loot...
Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by Bahun(m): 7:20am On Dec 21, 2022
Werey if them dey look for criminal dem know who b criminal among the aspirant nah
Tinubuadvocate:
Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by plaindealer: 7:26am On Dec 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxf2KfOydDY

lol @ JJC pandora Igbos making silly noise with medical outreach.

Outreach wey APC don do taya..

Comedians..
Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by DanAugust2021: 7:37am On Dec 21, 2022
1972xy:
But why in Lagos ? Obi is not serious. I think people in the rural area like Obosi, Oshimeyi , Ngbidi, Uyi, even Onitsha needed it most. Why Lagos?
Oga Obi go to your state and canvas for vote.
Why should he go to his state and convas for votes when he already has those votes in his bag? Publicizing one's crass ignorance on a public forum is a taboo, don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by plaindealer: 7:44am On Dec 21, 2022
DanAugust2021:
Why should he go to his state and convas for votes when he already has those votes in his bag? Publicizing one's crass ignorance on a public forum is a taboo, don't you think so?

In his own state where 2, not 1 predecessor don't want to be seen with him, not even supporting him, all the traditional rulers, governors and who is who in igboland are running away from him like a plague.

You people are never serious..
Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by obembet(f): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2022
We go still vote Atiku
Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by DanAugust2021: 8:02am On Dec 21, 2022
plaindealer:

In his own state where 2, not 1 predecessor don't want to be seen with him, not even supporting him, all the traditional rulers, governors and who is who in igboland are running away from him like a plague.

You people are never serious..

Stop exposing your ignorance Oga. Do you think it's business as usual, when thugs are paid to snatch ballot boxes? Most of the people you've mentioned that are not supporting him are not even sure of themselves. Know now that, the era of ballot box snatching is gone (when the thieves held sway), it's now about the masses and no traditional ruler, political thief, all the people you mentioned will force anyone into voting their candidate, hence their endorsement of any candidate is for them and some of their family members.
Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by Mrmb: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2022
ilovenicloe:

grin grin grin though nice thought but it's an effort in futility because LP no go see 5000 votes in the whole of Lagos. They won't get 100 in somolu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by Jogs1900: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2022
Mediocres..Eye service outreach.Somolu is a No go area for LP.
I can bet that LP won't get up to 1% votes of what APC will get in next year election.
Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by Jogs1900: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2022
Mrmb:

grin grin grin though nice thought but it's an effort in futility because LP no go see 5000 votes in the whole of Lagos. They won't get 100 in somolu grin grin grin
Leave them...Shomolu wey be say PDP sef no get levels talkless of Pdp lite.Yeye outreach

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looks Like Jonathan's Approval Ratings Has Hit The Roof? / Prayers Held For Buhari's Health In Nasarawa (Photos) / Governors Forum Set Up Committee For State Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.