Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Cross River Town Hall Meeting With The Jagaban Of Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Town Hall Meeting With The Jagaban Of Africa (298 Views)

Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross River Town Hall Meeting With The Jagaban Of Africa by arewaboy01(m): 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hello Nobody talking about how Tinibu answered questions from audience during a town hall meeting in cross river state earlier today…
Re: Cross River Town Hall Meeting With The Jagaban Of Africa by Bobloco: 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
Of course, no one talks about a Town hall different.... from balablu.... bulaba blu blu

It's all comedy of gaffes

We got serious issues in this country not a comedy of gaffes parading himself as a presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: Cross River Town Hall Meeting With The Jagaban Of Africa by arewaboy01(m): 7:12am On Dec 21, 2022
Bobloco:
Of course, no one talks about a Town hall different.... from balablu.... bulaba blu blu

It's all comedy of gaffes

We got serious issues in this country not a comedy of gaffes parading himself as a presidential candidate
young man, he’s not parading himself…He is your president come 2023 ….wether you like it or not!!
Re: Cross River Town Hall Meeting With The Jagaban Of Africa by Bobloco: 7:46am On Dec 21, 2022
arewaboy01:
young man, he’s not parading himself…He is your president come 2023 ….wether you like it or not!!

He might turn out to be your personal president, I don't have a problem with that

But, Tinubu being the president of Nigeria, nahhhhh!

He will never be

Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace

(1) (Reply)

What Obi And Tinubu Need To Do To Win Atiku, Dino Melaye, Video / EU Appoints UNICAL Prof As Ambassador / It's 30 Days In Office As The Executive Governor Of Osun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.