Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Khaleesi - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Khaleesi (769 Views)

CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khaleesi by CrazyCrane: 1:05am On Dec 21, 2022
After much consideration and debate
I decided to have a Caucasian again grin

Daughter of Bitcoin x Trapcoin

3 Likes

Re: Khaleesi by ebonyoyas(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2022
Pup looks adorable.. hope your other dogs didn't have probs accepting the new pup
Re: Khaleesi by Haroldjunior: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
Beautiful puppy
Re: Khaleesi by Tochex101(m): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nice..I've been following bitcoins growth since he was imported....
Top standard!

1 Like

Re: Khaleesi by advanceDNA: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
ebonyoyas:
Pup looks adorable.. hope your other dogs didn't have probs accepting the new pup

Reminds of the time i got a cauc....

I had a 1.5 year old male lhasa prior.... the lhasa was always trying to claim alpha as per first dog in the house...., terrorising the cauc, always taking his meat and food....

Despite being bigger than the lhasa after 8 months ..the cauc will just be gentle when ever the lhasa bites him...like he recognizes him as the alpha or something.... and also becos the biting does no damage since the cauc's fur is super thic...

.a year plus down the line..... .the cauc just change am for the lhasa one day..... i was playing throw and retrieve with them....a fight just broke out... the cauc nearly crushed the skull of the lhasa if not that i was there....as in his entire mouth covered the head of the lhasa

....that was how the cauc took the alpha position...they never ate together for a long time till i lost the lhasa...

1 Like

Re: Khaleesi by advanceDNA: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
CrazyCrane:
After much consideration and debate
I decided to have a Caucasian again grin

Daughter of Bitcoin x Trapcoin

This adult is an excellent cauc men....whats the location of the owner
Re: Khaleesi by ebonyoyas(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lol.. dogs can be funny when it comes to dominance
advanceDNA:

Reminds of the time i got a cauc....

I had a 1.5 year old male lhasa prior.... the lhasa was always trying to claim alpha as per first dog in the house...., terrorising the cauc, always taking his meat and food....

Despite being bigger than the lhasa after 8 months ..the cauc will just be gentle when ever the lhasa bites him...like he recognizes him as the alpha or something.... and also becos the biting does no damage since the cauc's fur is super thic...

.a year plus down the line..... .the cauc just change am for the lhasa one day..... i was playing throw and retrieve with them....a fight just broke out... the cauc nearly crushed the skull of the lhasa if not that i was there....as in his entire mouth covered the head of the lhasa

....that was how the cauc took the alpha position...they never ate together for a long time till i lost the lhasa...

Re: Khaleesi by CrazyCrane: 12:05am On Dec 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

This adult is an excellent cauc men....whats the location of the owner

Umuahia Abia state
Re: Khaleesi by CrazyCrane: 12:08am On Dec 24, 2022
Tochex101:
Nice..I've been following bitcoins growth since he was imported....
Top standard!

Yeah
When I first saw him when he came into the country,
I knew I’d get a pup from him.
Re: Khaleesi by CrazyCrane: 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
We lost her cry
Re: Khaleesi by viqSmallz(m): 7:43am On Jan 21, 2023
CrazyCrane:
We lost her cry

Wow sad. Sorry about it.
Re: Khaleesi by ebonyoyas(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
So sorry abt the loss.. what really happened
CrazyCrane:
We lost her cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Pure Breed Caucasian Puppies For Sale / Puppies For Sale / Dog Seminar Can Spice Up This Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.