Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (31886 Views)

Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by okeyfineboy(m): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2022
Hazlett1988:
Please who ever wants to do business with this guy that calls himself an hacker should be very careful because he is a scammer, He scammed my sister even after i warned my sister not to trust him, Tho the DSS are already working on getting him but i needed to let you guys know abt it so you all be careful and i will appreciate you repost so others will be careful

The Monika that is not upto 2days n your sister got the balls to do business with him. By the way which account does she want to hack?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by socialmediaman: 7:10am On Dec 21, 2022
ghiloman28:
grin PO can’t win a single state even Anambra. Dey play

No be play o, as people don wise finish, even Tinubu town hall attendees are the ones now exposing him, people are cashing out big time jare, who doesn’t like the smell of dirty free money.

Election Day will be very embarrassing for Tinubu, if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by Jsucre(m): 7:11am On Dec 21, 2022
The crowd is not even up to 1/4 of Atiku Katsina rally crowed. Still 50% of them doesn't own PVC.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by obembet(f): 7:11am On Dec 21, 2022
Amaggedon:
Why not support Peter Obi instead of supporting Atiku PDP woman. This is not about tribe truely , We're talking about competence and not tribe here . If someone like Rochas should be on the ballot do you think people will be supporting him the way we're supporting Peter Obi?
Aside Tinubu's health and old age I don't have problem with Tinubu, we don't want what happened during Buhari's tenure to happen again because things are already bad and most people around Tinubu has vested interest and not the interest of the country. If we fail to get it right what happened to Venezuela might happen to us.

My dear, I have seen enough on social media. Most of Obidient supporters believe that the only way to win your heart is by insulting you and your tribe. I have more than 50 screenshot here from my Eastern brothers. So as long as Obidient tactics can win, let is continue. After all, all politicians are the same
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by ada9ja(f): 7:14am On Dec 21, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Rented crowd.....Shishi has been shared for mobilization fee.
A friend of mine that was there said ppl were conveyed from one location to another....
cheesy cheesy cheesy
OBI the ANINI of our time, where is Sunday osunbor grin
Quote me or abuse me and start getting bad and horrible news from your loved ones this festive period. Bad omen begins to be your portion this coming year.

Make sure post the ones horrible news about what will happen to your loved ones starting ur children both born n unborn, ur wife, miserable parents n etc. U think na everybody be ordinary human for here. U price market, wet u no fit buy finish....to save cost ... But enough casket to get discount because he go loud for ur family in bad ways ....if u continue like this.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by tabaralph: 7:20am On Dec 21, 2022
Hazlett1988:
Please who ever wants to do business with this guy that calls himself an hacker should be very careful because he is a scammer, He scammed my sister even after i warned my sister not to trust him, Tho the DSS are already working on getting him but i needed to let you guys know abt it so you all be careful and i will appreciate you repost so others will be careful

Nawa o, my question is what has your sister got to do with an hacker if not for a nefarious activity,the DSS supposed to drill you and your sister first before going after the supposed hacker
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by KingLennon(m): 7:23am On Dec 21, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Rented crowd.....Shishi has been shared for mobilization fee.
A friend of mine that was there said ppl were conveyed from one location to another....
cheesy cheesy cheesy
OBI the ANINI of our time, where is Sunday osunbor grin
Quote me or abuse me and start getting bad and horrible news from your loved ones this festive period. Bad omen begins to be your portion this coming year.
The only person that can salvage our present situation is PO...
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by Lamasta(m): 7:23am On Dec 21, 2022
The youths will determine the winner of the 2023 presidential election
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by KingLennon(m): 7:25am On Dec 21, 2022
obembet:

Atiku is your next president.

Power belong to North.
I don't think the North should ever rule this country again. Never again should illiterates come and sit at the helm of affairs.....
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by Gaabasky: 7:26am On Dec 21, 2022
In Charles voice, he knw he cannot win
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by searchlight: 7:27am On Dec 21, 2022
Slurity:
I still can't understand why Obi supporters are so dumb, Tinubu is not Obi's problem at all, Atiku is his problem. If at all Tinubu will lose, Atiku will win. Obi is not in this race to win. The highest position waiting for Obi is third.
Your opinion and you know that your opinion doesn't even count in your immediate family not to talk of counting anywhere else.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by searchlight: 7:28am On Dec 21, 2022
Slurity:
That means you leaves in a village in south east and using what is happening around you to judge the whole country. Obi will not even see second position. Mark my words
Obi will win Southern Nigeria, and sure Atiku will win northern Nigeria, where is Tinubu's stronghold?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by Lightorder: 7:29am On Dec 21, 2022
Lockdown!
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by searchlight: 7:30am On Dec 21, 2022
ifihearam:
Again I say unto thee..obi will not and can never win 2 states ..even Anambra his home state is not sure for him.
Lol you are not ready to face the reality. I do t know if obi will win the presidential election but as for southern Nigeria he will win. If you are sure of what you are saying let's bet it
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by do4luv14(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2022
xevove2061:

You see person wey just register account less than a month and you take am serious

Bro's not just about just registered, He changes moniker at will, but same method, If you sabi nairaland well you go understand
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by obembet(f): 7:46am On Dec 21, 2022
KingLennon:

I don't think the North should ever rule this country again. Never again should illiterates come and sit at the helm of affairs.....

They will, they are United and that as been helping them, we are good at insult, let see how it will help us. Let keep bring down southerners, Insult them and see if it will help them to regain power
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by TastyFriedPussy: 7:49am On Dec 21, 2022
Hazlett1988:
baba say Na DSS grin Lolzzz grin DSS go come leave important issues just to come track ordinary 10k wey that useless girl you call your sister foolishly and stupidly dash the guy? grin abeg, that money don go.. No be only DSS grin on top how much?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by ozo13(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2022
socialmediaman:
Tinubu may flee to London after the February 2023 election results are announced

I don’t think he will be able to stand the jubilation in Lagos after his defeat in the state and overall at the presidential election by Peter Obi
mega rally in a state capital and u guys are not using stadium.i laugh �
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by IranianSea: 7:55am On Dec 21, 2022
post=119311699:
Thank You Akwaibomites for coming out to celebrate the Next President of Nigeria 2023.
Peter Obi's Mega Rally in Uyo was a huge success!
The Love is massive!

#obidatti23
nlpfmod
Thanks Obingos. You're really gonna divide PDP vote so they won't be a threat to APC. With what I'm seeing here, I'm 100% sure Tinubu is our next president, no questions.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by GoodIsGod: 7:58am On Dec 21, 2022
luwiizy:
This is different from a town hall, No bulaba intended
Will you stop all this nonsense. Bala blue was there.

grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by socialmediaman: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2022
ozo13:
mega rally in a state capital and u guys are not using stadium.i laugh �

Does your laugh sound like baalablu bluhu bulaba? I’ve heard similar sounds from people high on Chicago heroin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by FunKiller: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2022
Slurity:
I still can't understand why Obi supporters are so dumb, Tinubu is not Obi's problem at all, Atiku is his problem. If at all Tinubu will lose, Atiku will win. Obi is not in this race to win. The highest position waiting for Obi is third.

Whatever makes you sleep at night keep thinking that, your yeye eye go clear February. You think 200m angry people is a joke to you.
Tinubu and Atiku will be flogged at the polls no matter what manipulation you sons of bitches try to do.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by DimIsaac10(m): 8:14am On Dec 21, 2022
Rally for person backyard
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by CSTRR: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2022
ifihearam:
Again I say unto thee..obi will not and can never win 2 states ..even Anambra his home state is not sure for him.
The biggest joke is you.

You are wasting your time discussing someone that you think cannot win even half state.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by pinkasso: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2022
You guys keeping referring to the Igbos as being naive but some of us are beginning to doubt that infact we (from the south south) are beginning to feel is the other way round..what can be me more politically naive than to pick ' same faith ' ticket in a country like naija with the current happenings in this 21st century....if BAT can pull this off I will duff my hat to him..
ifihearam:

They are too naive to comprehend organic politics...Obi cant and will never be president of Nigeria..not nlow or ever.

If and when the Igbos want to be president they should produce a better candidate and we shall see to it..not obi..you wont understand.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2022
This is massive today will be massive in stadium grin ph are you ready
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 21, 2022
CSTRR:

The biggest joke is you.

You are wasting your time discussing someone that you think cannot win even half state.
e shock you grin cheesy
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by Slurity(m): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2022
FunKiller:

Whatever makes you sleep at night keep thinking that, your yeye eye go clear February. You think 200m angry people is a joke to you.
Tinubu and Atiku will be flogged at the polls no matter what manipulation you sons of bitches try to do.
I will remind you this shallow conclusion
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom by zomby(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2022
CutieKing:
I thought they said the rally would be held at the UYO township stadium...
No be person backyard I dey see so??.no.wonder psquare didn't show up.
And to think his supporters are counting akwa ibom as one of the states in the bag..LOL!!!.

The new Igbo nation strategy is: the small the location the bigger the crowd.
The whole obidientsss shenanigans remind me of an Igbo business; an imported container that is full of fake goods.
With time peter Obi and his supporters will gradually return to their various dark holes…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. / Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde / Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.