Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,300 members, 7,846,340 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Here Are Some Highlights From Katsina Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Are Some Highlights From Katsina Visit (249 Views)

Incase U Miss Atiku's Visit Today Here Are Some Highlights#organizing For Action / Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. / 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Some Highlights From Katsina Visit by Hashimite733: 7:44am On Dec 21, 2022
"Before proceeding to the ground for the grand rally of our great party, the @OfficialPDPNig, in Katsina, I undertook two important activities. First was the visit to the Yar’Adua family house, where I cut my political teeth. https:///Ie1zNqLL4S
The second activity was a meeting with stakeholders in Katsina State to discuss our Recover Nigeria plans.
I am happy with the outcome of the two events because both centred on consulting with the people and ensuring that the PDP wins Katsina State in record figures. -AA #RecoverKatsinaWithPDP

Re: Here Are Some Highlights From Katsina Visit by ballydankkf: 11:36am On Dec 21, 2022
Katsina Already in the Bag for the Recovery Team, Together we will join hand to rebuild Nigeria.
Atiku is Coming .
#AtikuOrganizingforaction

(1) (Reply)

APC, PDP Failed Nigerians, 2023 Will Be Different – Sani / *christmas: Group Hold 10 Million-man March To Celebrate Buhari, Armed Forces An / Who Will Become The First Lady Of Nigeria 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.