Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,471 members, 7,833,594 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Tinubu Is Winning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Winning (405 Views)

The Battle Buhari Administration Is Winning By Abimbola Adelakun / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) / Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Winning by Tinububoy: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2022
His Excellency Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best presidential aspirant to elected come 2023 presidential election.
He has the innovation
He has the motivation
And due to the current situation of Nigeria Tinubu stands a better chance of correcting some Bad policy which led Nigeria to a greater error.

South West is for Tinubu
North West is for Tinubu
Borno, Yobe and Bauchi is for Tinubu

The order places he will a top up votes
Sai Asiwaju Baba, ya chan haka shegen gari

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Winning by Moh247: 8:14am On Dec 21, 2022
cool

He has my vote and that of many I know

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Winning by BigSarah(f): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2022
Lol APC has a greater chance of changing the bad policy of APC? How do you guys come up with this? I guess after taking that horse

APC has nothing but, failure and death for Nigerians..

A party that only does the complete opposite of their promises..

Tinubu should save Seyi inheritance and drop out now

Vote Atiku say no to rookies and drug barons
Re: Tinubu Is Winning by SaiOba: 8:18am On Dec 21, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Is Winning by socialmediaman: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2022
I heard something similar from people high on Chicago heroin.
Re: Tinubu Is Winning by socialmediaman: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool
He has my vote and that of many I know

Like that person who was at his town hall (different from baalablu bluhu bulaba) and exposed him on video sharing tax payers money?
Re: Tinubu Is Winning by Abdul05: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2022
Anyone disagrees with this should go and hug tight the nearest transformer

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Winning by Moh247: 8:26am On Dec 21, 2022
socialmediaman:

Like that person who was at his town hall (different from baalablu bluhu bulaba) and exposed him on video sharing tax payers money?

Is he in government?! He left government 15 years ago when you were still in nursery 2

Tinubu as never hidden his love to give people money, he is Numero uno when it comes to giving
Re: Tinubu Is Winning by Great2017: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2022
An Identity thief is not who Nigerians need.

Re: Tinubu Is Winning by Naijanascam: 8:29am On Dec 21, 2022
By squeezing money into the vulnerable people's hands.....
Re: Tinubu Is Winning by socialmediaman: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

Is he in government?! He left government 15 years ago when you were still in nursery 2

Tinubu as never hidden his love to give people money, he is Numero uno when it comes to giving

It was interesting the way he dipped hand in the treasury bag and settled that man. Very effortless, like a pro
Re: Tinubu Is Winning by Moh247: 8:35am On Dec 21, 2022
socialmediaman:

It was interesting the way he dipped hand in the treasury bag and settled that man. Very effortless, like a pro

Do good and sow seed in someone's life today and maybe many years time the Universe might bless you

No be everytime we no dey give shishi

Who you help
Re: Tinubu Is Winning by socialmediaman: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

Do good and sow seed in someone's life today and maybe many years time the Universe might bless you

No be everytime we no dey give shishi

Who you help

People do that everyday but they work hard for the money you know, it’s not just money from some heroin trafficking deal or Tax payers

(1) (Reply)

#atikuorganizingforaction / Igbo Groups Meet Over 2023 Elections In Umuahia December 28 / You Deserve Better Nation – Tinubu Tells Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.