Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Messi Was Forced To Evacuate Via Helicopter As Over 4m People Swarm Argentina - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Was Forced To Evacuate Via Helicopter As Over 4m People Swarm Argentina (402 Views)

Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri / Neymar Arrives In Style By Helicopter As He Links Up With Brazil Squad / The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Was Forced To Evacuate Via Helicopter As Over 4m People Swarm Argentina by Carmartng: 8:35am On Dec 21, 2022
Millions of Argentinians flocked to celebrate with the World Cup winners in Buenos Aires, Argentina. There were an estimated 4 million fans out celebrating with Messi.

Messi took a helicopter to fly over the Argentine fans because there were so many people out celebrating.

The football-crazed country has been overwhelmed with jubilant celebrations since Sunday when Argentina beat France for its third World Cup title, and first in 36 years. After crowds swarmed the team bus upon arrival at 3 a.m. at the airport, the planned trip through the city at midday was interrupted with at least 4 million people in the streets, according to Clarin.

A video shared on social media showed a fan dropping from a bridge onto the team bus carrying Messi with another missing the vehicle and falling into the crowd. Around the same time, Chiqui Tapia, the head of the Football Association, said they were unable to continue by bus and apologized to supporters who turned out early.

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/messi-was-forced-to-evacuate-via-helicopter-as-over-4m-people-swarm-argentina-national-team/

Re: Messi Was Forced To Evacuate Via Helicopter As Over 4m People Swarm Argentina by Babaken(m): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2022
Now I believe this guy is a G. O. A. T.
Am not a football lover but this guy got me on this one the guy too much.

1 Like

Re: Messi Was Forced To Evacuate Via Helicopter As Over 4m People Swarm Argentina by OriOko88(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2022
grin
Omoh apart from messi,i give to the Argentina fans. They should be awarded the best fans of the tournament. Every Argentina game was full to the brim with their fans in blue and white stripes jersey. I wonder how they find their way to Qatar judging by d long distance btw asia and north America.

The hypocritical BBC even even got worried by asking how could Many argentines attend d games despite the country on d brink of bankruptcy? D victory is for d fans too.

Morocco fans came second then Brazilian fans third.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal V Brentford: VAR Forgot To Draw Lines For Toney's Offside Goal / Nigerian American Superbowl Champion Celebrates With Nigerian Flag / Ronaldo On Brink Of More International History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.