Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Abroad-based Nigerian Lady Scolds Her Pet Dogs For Begging Food (Vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abroad-based Nigerian Lady Scolds Her Pet Dogs For Begging Food (Vid) (1060 Views)

Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra / Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abroad-based Nigerian Lady Scolds Her Pet Dogs For Begging Food (Vid) by Bvlgari: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2022
Abroad-based Nigerian lady scolds her pet dogs over their sturbornness and begging of food cheesy cheesy

The end part is very funny grin

Watch Video Here...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmbAoeEJXUn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcDtvpZvfLo

1 Share

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Lady Scolds Her Pet Dogs For Begging Food (Vid) by Zonefree(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2022
Dogs raised by an average Nigerian girl that spent 85.9865% of her life begging, what do you expect undecided

4 Likes

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Lady Scolds Her Pet Dogs For Begging Food (Vid) by BigDawsNet: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2022
It may look like joke but the Dogs can understand everything the lady was saying... I hav been living with dogs for over 3 decades and I know what I'm saying...

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Lady Scolds Her Pet Dogs For Begging Food (Vid) by Nostring: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Lol.. why con name her Lola....with the way she dey stressed the Lola in Yoruba accent I bet one "Lola " most likely her frnd don tiff her bf in the past undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Lady Scolds Her Pet Dogs For Begging Food (Vid) by Nostring: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2022
BigDawsNet:
It may look like joke but the Dogs can understand everything the lady was saying... I hav been living with dogs for over 3 decades and I know what I'm saying...
of cause.. they are very very intelligent

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Lady Scolds Her Pet Dogs For Begging Food (Vid) by baretalk: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nostring:
of cause.. they are very very intelligent
By the tone of your voice, they know if they are being reprimanded.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Lady Scolds Her Pet Dogs For Begging Food (Vid) by dnawah(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Bvlgari:
Abroad-based Nigerian lady scolds her pet dogs over their sturbornness and begging of food cheesy cheesy

The end part is very funny grin

Watch Video Here...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmbAoeEJXUn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcDtvpZvfLo
french people will say,,"tell mere tell filles."
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Lady Scolds Her Pet Dogs For Begging Food (Vid) by Pharmsavi: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Dogs raised by an average Nigerian girl that spent 85.9865% of her life begging, what do you expect undecided
Lol
The dog must have been acting on what it sees the owner do then.
I wonder who will reprimand her when she is begging her own. grin grin
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Lady Scolds Her Pet Dogs For Begging Food (Vid) by Bvlgari: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
Pharmsavi:

Lol
The dog must have been acting on what it sees the owner do then.
I wonder who will reprimand her when she is begging her own. grin grin

Lol
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Lady Scolds Her Pet Dogs For Begging Food (Vid) by Exmilitant(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Man's best friend.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Engineers In A Private House? What Happened To INEC OFFICE / Unbleiveable Footage Of A Mystery Cat That Knocks Out A Man In China / Nigerian Arrested In Biggest Bust Of Cocaine Traficking In India On New Year Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.