Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu (17269 Views)

Keyamo: Atiku, Kwankwaso Have No Street Credibility / Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 / Saraki: Why Buhari Has No Integrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by Smartguyboy(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2022
Said from a man without any history he even have to steal someone picture as young age . People supporting this man prove how backwards Africans is .
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by Picardor2: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2022
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by Pclemenza: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2022
Can a BAT supporter define INTEGRITY for me real quick?

Any one?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by Ubanz: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2022
Am sure this man doesn't know the meaning of intergrity.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by Pclemenza: 10:17am On Dec 21, 2022
southsouthking:
Oga tell Nigerians want you'll do for them if they vote you into power.
Stop Abusing and throwing tantrums at your fellow presidential candidates, you're the least qualified presidential candidates for the 2023 presidential election.
Stop been arrogant, go and sign the peace accord first.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by Evilblakman2: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2022
highchief1:
which is true because they have been decamping like thiefs.Tinubu is the most consistent politician in Nigeria today.

Atiku is what , sleeping ??
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by Pclemenza: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2022
ZIKORAMAMACHI:
Tinubu is busy de marketing himself. Stop calling your opponents names rather sell yourself positively. Mr integrity of a poisoned holy communion.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by Evilblakman2: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2022
AstralBody:

Did you actually gave Tinubu 100/100?
grin
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by te3fik(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2022
Drug dealer with integrity....This old man thinks Nigerians are fools.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by Godispeace: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2022
Igbo or peter Obi can never rule Nigeria until you fools stop una politics of hates, chest beating and insulting of the other tribes cultures, leaders and morals --your calling Hausas --COWs and the Yorubas --SLAVES to Fulani (cows) will hurt you flat heads chest beating idiots for ever. Know this and have peace
Tenses:

Let tinubu show me one instance that Peter Obi insulted any presidential candidate. Peter Obi don't even mention their names. He is focus on reclaiming power from the old fraudsters.

Tinubu shouldn't be in the same sentence with integrity.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by IMMUNO1(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubu is a professor of integrity. He is lucky he is in Nigeria. Would have been in jail for years in saner climes.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by Goodman247: 10:37am On Dec 21, 2022
What of you, hypocrite and pharisee
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by Mitsurugi(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Mynd44 seun justwise .
Rule 1.
Rule 2

Why do you not report yourself for using an Alternate Account.

Oga my life does not revolve around Nairaland. People like you and your GRILLING alter ego make me hate this forum. Banning me only prevents me from commenting not from viewing which is a very smart move from the owner of this forum.

So I reiterate you guys should stop being a nuisance on this forum!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by ezegold4we: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2022
Even the word integrity Will be surprised with Tinubu,

Wonders shall never end,

Anybody thinking of voting Tinubu will either be a thief,armed robber,tout, urchin's, agbadorian's, few Yoruba Muslim, tribal idiot's, religious bigot's and drug baron,

theses are the classes of irresponsible and foolish Nigerians supporting Tinubu, check if you fall inside any of these category of fool's and deliver yourself and your future from self-destruct.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by lilalex(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Why do you not report yourself for using an Alternate Account.

Oga my life does not revolve around Nairaland. People like you and your GRILLING alter ego make me hate this forum. Banning me only prevents me from commenting not from viewing which is a very smart move from the owner of this forum.

So I reiterate you guys should stop being a nuisance on this forum!
Unfortunately the old hag will still continue with her clout chasing, so i advice you stop stressing yourself

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by Emola12(m): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2022
Abdul05:
Mr Lawrence Anini and Atikulooter. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
bro suffer no dey tire you!!!!!!!!! By dis time 2014 everything still dey okay,,, people go to their farms buh now can you do that Bro u better Wise up before it's too late

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by DOM7: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2022
Baba you father them all in lack of integrity.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by jaytee01(m): 11:14am On Dec 21, 2022
The other presidential candidates do not have integrity......it is a convicted drug baron and irredeemable kleptomaniac who is presuming to define the standards of integrity....tueh!

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by jaytee01(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2022
post=119315957:

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that are not suffering from self imposed amnesia will never and can never forget that Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora are one and the same.......

It is just a case of Olosho wey change location.....

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that voted for Atiku less than 4 years ago and are now out telling us that he is a thief, he is corrupt a criminal, he hates other religions, he is also a terrorist etc.
For you knowing all this and still went ahead to vote for him just 3 years ago
God will judge you all, the calamity you want to befall our darling nation then will be visited on you and yours.
No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by Olaolex: 11:24am On Dec 21, 2022
Tenses:

Let tinubu show me one instance that Peter Obi insulted any presidential candidate. Peter Obi don't even mention their names. He is focus on reclaiming power from the old fraudsters.

Tinubu shouldn't be in the same sentence with integrity.
I thought he said calling Obi's name is a disgrace for him

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by Obyino: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2022
Criminal supported by Urchins
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by freeborn02: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2022
post=119315957:

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that are not suffering from self imposed amnesia will never and can never forget that Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora are one and the same.......

It is just a case of Olosho wey change location.....

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that voted for Atiku less than 4 years ago and are now out telling us that he is a thief, he is corrupt a criminal, he hates other religions, he is also a terrorist etc.
For you knowing all this and still went ahead to vote for him just 3 years ago
God will judge you all, the calamity you want to befall our darling nation then will be visited on you and yours.
No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives

Lolz. Your post sounds like something coming from a mentally-empty, soulless person. Don't tell me you posted that. If you do, then you are painting yourself in the color of Shame and disgust.

By the way, my dog wants to contest for the head of your local government. I hope you are available to campaign for him. I heard that campaigning for shame is your specialty.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by erospecial: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2022
The Yorubas say na truth!!!
Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu by fubsy: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2022
Wonders shall not end. Tinubu is questioning someone's integrity!! Na wao!!! Nigerians should know that if they vote liars and people with questionable integrity and pedigree, they will be ruled by lies and can't successfully question the lying ruler.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 / February 16, 2019 Election: Five Things To Keep In Mind / Femi Kuti: I Didn’t Say ‘Obidients’ Are Zombies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.