Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Iyabo Ojo Flaunts Music Executive, Paul Okoye As Her New Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Flaunts Music Executive, Paul Okoye As Her New Lover (1237 Views)

Yul Edochie Speaks With Music Industry Executive, Paul Okoye About His 2nd Wife / Efe Accident: Nigerian Music Executive Survives A Ghastly Car Crash / Actress Iyabo Ojo Flaunts Her 'made In Turkey' Backside [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Flaunts Music Executive, Paul Okoye As Her New Lover by ElectroLyte: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2022
https://thestreetjournal.org/iyabo-ojo-flaunts-music-executive-paul-okoye-as-her-new-lover/

Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, in the early hours of Wednesday shared a video of herself and music executive, Paul Okoye, and captioned it, “My Obim.”

The actress, whose 45th birthday is on Wednesday had been sharing photos on her Instagram page before now.

Paul O, as the music executive is fondly called, also dropped a comment, saying, “Happy birthday EzeNwanyi.”

In November, the actress had hinted that her “Heart has finally been captured by an Igbo man.”

Iyabo is a divorced mother of two.

Re: Iyabo Ojo Flaunts Music Executive, Paul Okoye As Her New Lover by alpharoyalty: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2022
Men and pussy, Women and dick ....are inseparable.
Congrat to them.... Nobody die, everyone is happy.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Flaunts Music Executive, Paul Okoye As Her New Lover by Jakumo(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2022
ElectroLyte:
https://thestreetjournal.org/iyabo-ojo-flaunts-music-executive-paul-okoye-as-her-new-lover/

Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, in the early hours of Wednesday shared a video of herself and music executive, Paul Okoye, and captioned it, “My Obim.”

The actress, whose 45th birthday is on Wednesday had been sharing photos on her Instagram page before now.

Paul O, as the music executive is fondly called, also dropped a comment, saying, “Happy birthday EzeNwanyi.”

In November, the actress had hinted that her “Heart has finally been captured by an Igbo man.”

Iyabo is a divorced mother of two.

Oga record producer them suppose flog you for market place because out of all the fine young girl when grade weel-well, when dem bress wake up correct, when dem toto tight as new tins consign, you come go mistake marry Old Mama when don born plenty pinkin.

Oga Producer, I pity you no be small ting. You don carry anoda man bukata for pikin matter put for ya head like Idumota Alaaru.

Sorry o, Oga Producer, you open two eye enter trap like monkey for bush, and I no sure say Papa God sef go fiti no gree help you again.

Papa God no dey like mumu tins Oga Producer, so make you no put mind say he go hear your prayer to escape when ye eye come open o.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Flaunts Music Executive, Paul Okoye As Her New Lover by Oxala17: 5:19am On Dec 22, 2022
Iyabo has caught her biggest fish so far

Kudos to her babalawo!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Flaunts Music Executive, Paul Okoye As Her New Lover by We4all: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2022
Jakumo:

Oga record producer them suppose flog you for market place because out of all the fine young girl when grade weel-well, when dem bress wake up correct, when dem toto tight as new tins consign, you come go mistake marry Old Mama when don born plenty pinkin.

Oga Producer, I pity you no be small ting. You don carry anoda man bukata for pikin matter put for ya head like Idumota Alaaru.

Sorry o, Oga Producer, you open two eye enter trap like monkey for bush, and I no sure say Papa God sef go fiti no gree help you again.

Papa God no dey like mumu tins Oga Producer, so make you no put mind say he go hear your prayer to escape when ye eye come open o.

Not everyman is a paedophile like you.

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Behind Austa Xxo Death, Killaboigram Revealed / Mom Of Two Dies From Brain Swelling After Drinking Too Much Water / Nigerians Go Crazy After Rick Ross Gave A Shout Out To Portable And Odumodublvck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.