Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,716 members, 7,855,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

I Will Visit Nigerian Universities As President. Peter Obi To Nigerian Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Visit Nigerian Universities As President. Peter Obi To Nigerian Students (547 Views)

Security Chiefs Visit Nigerian Army Situation Room Ahead Of Elections. / Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai Visit Nigerian Customs Service(PICS) / Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Visit Nigerian Universities As President. Peter Obi To Nigerian Students by Obisbetter: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2022
Peter Obi Held an interactive session with Nigerian Students in Calabar.

He told them

Under My Government, education won't be a scam.
Your four years course will be four year course.

I visited over 500 schools as governor in Anambra state .
How many Universities do we have in Nigeria.
I will make sure I visit at lest One University in each state .
I will engage the students and we will share idea

Watch his full interactive session here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1u5bbc1ZwI

1 Like

Re: I Will Visit Nigerian Universities As President. Peter Obi To Nigerian Students by Massiveglory: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2022
Under My Government, education won't be a scam.
Your four years course will be four year course.

I will make sure I visit at lest One University in each state.
I will engage the students and we will share idea

PODATTI presidency promises to be a " fresh air" of governance

Congratulations to the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Will Visit Nigerian Universities As President. Peter Obi To Nigerian Students by Obaofaba: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2022
But anambra state University went on strike for 13 months and were forced to resume without their demands being met?

You can only deceive the gullible Mr Pandora.

As for me, My Hope is Renewed
Re: I Will Visit Nigerian Universities As President. Peter Obi To Nigerian Students by Enilode: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2022
Something no Leader ever done
Re: I Will Visit Nigerian Universities As President. Peter Obi To Nigerian Students by Kaycee9242(m): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2022
This is a healthy man talking, get close to the people and found out what their problem is and not relying on what aides and sycophants feed you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Visit Nigerian Universities As President. Peter Obi To Nigerian Students by Brendaniel: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2022
Good
Re: I Will Visit Nigerian Universities As President. Peter Obi To Nigerian Students by Obisbetter: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obaofaba:
But anambra state University went on strike for 13 months and were forced to resume without their demands being met?

All you guys do online is to lie Shamelessly with your smelling mouth

1 Like

Re: I Will Visit Nigerian Universities As President. Peter Obi To Nigerian Students by julaion: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obaofaba:

all you do is lie from morning till night,I schooled at anambra state university when peter obi was governor,there was no single strike in our higher institution,so where did you get these lies from

1 Like

Re: I Will Visit Nigerian Universities As President. Peter Obi To Nigerian Students by Mystic216: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
And he will do it
He did it when he was governor of Anambra
Talk and do person
God bless you sir
Re: I Will Visit Nigerian Universities As President. Peter Obi To Nigerian Students by technicallyrich(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obaofaba:

Is obvious obi has won,just get ready to be do protest that an igbo man is now the president.
As you go yoru bad fake mudslims hhate ss/se.
No wonder you conspire to kick out gej with liars,now you are back with even more liars.

(1) (Reply)

(Video) Soludo Opens A Large Wholesale Drug Distribution Center In Oba / Tinubu's Rigging Plans Fails As Court Refuses To Sack INEC Chairman / Nostradamus Predictions For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.