Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January (14711 Views)

UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor / Nnamdi Kanu In Court, Judge Denies Bail Application: Pictures & Video / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by membranus: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
casualobserver:
the average Nigerian does not harvest organs. The average Nigerian prisoner will not experience the same conditions of the British prisons. The average Nigerian does not go through a speedy hearing. The average Nigerian does not have the ambassador. And attorney general giving guarantees in court. So I dont know what he is going through that the average Nigerian goes through

I am also sure they dont serve Christmas pudding or Christmas turkey in Nigerian detention.

"I am also sure they dont serve Christmas pudding or Christmas turkey in Nigerian detention."

How do you know they serve these delicacies in British prisons, have you been there before?
Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by Roboto11: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
So Ekweremadu holds other passports?

Interesting.

1 Like

Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by Minime10(f): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Make una hold that man well ooh!
If una release am im go japa to either Ghana or even Cameroon grin
Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by baralatie(m): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Organ harvesting and human trafficking

Omo wahala dey o
Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by casualobserver: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
membranus:

"I am also sure they dont serve Christmas pudding or Christmas turkey in Nigerian detention."

How do you know they serve these delicacies in British prisons, have you been there before?

You don’t have to have been in prison to know. If you understand the British you know there will be Xmas pudding and turkey for Xmas.

2 Likes

Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
The story of this man depicts the situation of the Nigerian elites.

He abandoned his family members, himself, to go fetch the kidney of a poor boy, who's been oppressed by the same leader disaster he supervised.

He should be dealt with

2 Likes

Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by Allisgud: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
This is how we know nigeria is not a sane country
Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by Gandrova: 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
I have zero pity for his ordeal, this is a man that could build a multi million pounds hospital in Nigeria, irrespective of the region based on his status. But due to his penchant for greediness and lack of foresight he couldn't. My only pains is for his daughter not the stupid dad.

1 Like

Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by Gandrova: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Roboto11:
So Ekweremadu holds other passports?

Interesting.

He is a top shot in Nigeria setting.
Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by olamike02: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
No pity , No mercy

Ekweremadu is one of the political crooks that ran this country aground , let him carry his cross alone

Tinubu should step his foot on United states soil and I bet he will be picked
Picked by who. May be you're too young for this. Go and check president Obama inauguration. He was invited for that occasion someone you and your likes said he's wanted in the US. Tinubu is your next president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by annisy(f): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
At last one of the national assembly landlord won't be returning back to the national assembly all thanks to UK!!

1 Like

Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by chrisxxx(m): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Babaken:
Make e go harvest the kidney of all passengers inside the plane supported.
U no understand the English. Dem say him fit japa. That is the meaning of flight risk. No be say him go cause trouble for plane..
Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by Yankee101: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
This is not right
The Nigerian govt buried him there
No diplomatic cables in his favour
Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by Kavod: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
No pity , No mercy

Ekweremadu is one of the political crooks that ran this country aground , let him carry his cross alone

Tinubu should step his foot on United states soil and I bet he will be picked
This is the problem of AFRICA.... All US citizens who committed worse attrocities on Nigerian soil can come and commit more and walk free but one black man becomes a criminal, and the painful truth is that most Africans can't back their own like US does. It's a pity, you saw yourself as an inferior specie.

1 Like

Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by christistruth01: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ekweremadu is the SE longest serving Politician at the National Level and God Almighty seems to be really dealing with him

You opened your eyes wide and watched greedy Criminals deceiving your People Into another Biafran Fraud Calamity that already swallowed 3 Million of your People in the 1960s and you did absolutely nothing to fight them
Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by omonnakoda: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Grandmeister:

When efcc came for rochas Igbos didn't g8ve a Fvck. When efcc came for orji ụzọ kalu Igbos didn't give a Fvck. Ekweremadu even as a deputy Senate president under pdp got beaten well well by Igbos in diaspora. Yet they say Igbos hate Nigeria and love corruption. You can never understand the propaganda of these guys...
Who are Igbos and how do we know when they give a Bleep?
We know many did give a Bleep when those two were picked up? Did Ohanaeze youth not start a cry of witch hunt? Next you will say they are not Igbo so who is the Official FuckGiver or Onye na-enyeFuck of the Igbos?
Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by moneyissweet(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Good for him, useless Igbo politiefian.
Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by chrixtoimoh: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
People of his constituency should elect him again while in prison also, since they don't have enough sense to recall him and put someone to represent them there for where to take his slot. Representation kor representation nii !!!
Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
The end of some of these our leaders should teach us a lesson if we all care to listen. From Senate to UK Prison. Quite astonishing shocked
Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ekweremmadu is a flight high risk, and as it appears he might he going to prison for a long time. Serves him right trying to traffick and exploit a vulnerable minor.
Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Minime10:
Make una hold that man well ooh!
If una release am im go japa to either Ghana or even Cameroon grin
That is why they are refusing him bails, he is a flight high risk. And he is face a long custodial sentence.
Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by MiaBeer(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Godispeace:
Tinubu is una papa nightmare for that igboland
You’re probably doing the same things Tinubu did which landed him trouble in US. One day you will be caught and roasted like corn in broad daylight. Continue!!! shocked
Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
casualobserver:

You don’t have to have been in prison to know. If you understand the British you know there will be Xmas pudding and turkey for Xmas.
Well.. they do not serve Turkey and pudding in Uk prison during christmas, the most they serve are in the morning of christmas they serve 2 boiled eggs and 2 toasted sliced bread, 2 teabags, 2 satchets of sugar and milk. Lunch time, They serve Roated chiken with roast potatoes or rice with some rubbish they call gravy. Believe me or not, I know. sad
Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
membranus:

They don't serve Turkey and pudding in UK prison during Christmas. I know.. sad

1 Like

Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by casualobserver: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
gypsey:
Well.. they do not serve Turkey and pudding in Uk prison during christmas, the most they serve are in the morning of christmas they serve 2 boiled eggs and 2 toasted sliced bread, 2 teabags, 2 satchets of sugar and milk. Lunch time, They serve Roated chiken with roast potatoes or rice with some rubbish they call gravy. Believe me or not, I know. sad

It’s more than they will get in a Nigeria. Prison and that’s the point.

1 Like

Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
casualobserver:

It’s more than they will get in a Nigeria. Prison and that’s the point.
True.
Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by casualobserver: 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
casualobserver:

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/local-news/hmp-whitemoors-christmas-day-menu-25747466
Yea! Yea! You can believe what you like, all these stories are to make it seem as if UK prisoners are living a lavish life.. smiley if you want to know the real truth on what is served in UK prison you go there and find out yourself like i did. Simple! They would tell you UK prisoners also have playstations and Iphones too in prison. Go to prison and see what really goes on in there.
Re: UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January by Shorty1980: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
This to tell you in life nothing last forever,be humble

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LP Embarks On Sensitization In Kaduna Community (Photos) / Umahi’s Contract Accountability Prowess / NUEE Gives Minister, Adelabu Adebayo, 2 Weeks To Issue Prepaid Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.