Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Top Cybersecurity And Ethical Hacking Training In Abuja Nigeria Review - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top Cybersecurity And Ethical Hacking Training In Abuja Nigeria Review (1111 Views)

Ethical Hacking Training / Top 5 Law Firms In Nigeria – Review / CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Cybersecurity And Ethical Hacking Training In Abuja Nigeria Review by cedarcedar: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2022
My friends and I have visited some good or best Cybersecurity and ethical hacking training companies and I can say they can compete internationally.

#1 Cybergon Cybersecurity Academy Abuja, Lagos and Enugu .Offline practical class only.
No.1 on my list because they are fully into Cyber security and ethical hacking services nationwide for some years now and you can buy tools from them, they also prepare trainees for certification exams and offer internship. They do black hat too.. Their Training is expensive

#2 HAM insti tute. Is located in Abuja . they offer only training as a service .. They have good instructors on Cyber security. Training is cheap.. Training is online and offline

#3 Bizmarr ow is a computer training company in Abuja they just added Cybersecurity to its list of courses recently
They have been around for some years now covering other courses like Ms, programming. Design, Publishing etc They do online and offline.
Training is affordable

#HIIT - another computer training company in Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt etc.. They specialize in other IT courses like programming , data analysis, Microsoft, Networking , CCNA UI/UX etc . they have now fully integrated Cybersecurity into their list of courses. Online and Offline.
Training fee is also affordable.

#4 Cybergirls . cyber girls is a new Cybersecurity training group, they concentrate on Cybersecurity for women in Nigeria. They do online and offline.

#5 Viserion training centre: they focus on Cybersecurity certification, you will get to know about different Cybersecurity certifications.
They are also located in Abuja and for now offline classes.

You are free to browse the websites of any of these companies for more information on what they do.

Note: I will update my ratings as time goes on.

1 Like

Re: Top Cybersecurity And Ethical Hacking Training In Abuja Nigeria Review by Promotions: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Thanks for the update, I was looking for a place to take a new IT course next year
Re: Top Cybersecurity And Ethical Hacking Training In Abuja Nigeria Review by vacettetommy(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2023
cedarcedar:
My friends and I have visited some good or best Cybersecurity and ethical hacking training companies and I can say they can compete internationally.

#1 Cybergon Cybersecurity Academy Abuja, Lagos and Enugu .Offline practical class only.
No.1 on my list because they are fully into Cyber security and ethical hacking services nationwide for some years now and you can buy tools from them, they also prepare trainees for certification exams and offer internship. They do black hat too.. Their Training is expensive

#2 HAM insti tute. Is located in Abuja . they offer only training as a service .. They have good instructors on Cyber security. Training is cheap.. Training is online and offline

#3 Bizmarr ow is a computer training company in Abuja they just added Cybersecurity to its list of courses recently
They have been around for some years now covering other courses like Ms, programming. Design, Publishing etc They do online and offline.
Training is affordable

#HIIT - another computer training company in Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt etc.. They specialize in other IT courses like programming , data analysis, Microsoft, Networking , CCNA UI/UX etc . they have now fully integrated Cybersecurity into their list of courses. Online and Offline.
Training fee is also affordable.

#4 Cybergirls . cyber girls is a new Cybersecurity training group, they concentrate on Cybersecurity for women in Nigeria. They do online and offline.

#5 Viserion training centre: they focus on Cybersecurity certification, you will get to know about different Cybersecurity certifications.
They are also located in Abuja and for now offline classes.

You are free to browse the websites of any of these companies for more information on what they do.

Note: I will update my ratings as time goes on.

Any idea on how much they charge for their service?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Achieve My Dreams / Is There Really A Wow Factor? / Should I Quit This Job Or?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.