Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) (18373 Views)

Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) / Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) / Sandra Achums Welcomes Baby Boy In Germany (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by envoymedia: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nigerian singer Harrison Tare Okiri, popularly known as Harrysong and his wife have welcomed a baby girl, their second daughter, IGBERETV reports.

Harrysong shared the news on his Twitter handle. He wrote;

''Another congratulation? Yes. you re in order. , cus now the Christmas is complete... welcome my second daughter to my beautifully blessed world 3am Today .. and she will be called. PURITY #babaforthegirls. #chichonthin''
https://twitter.com/iamharrysong/status/1605504784265527296?t=LCfHsAohs7x6RWyi_EPooQ&s=19

12 Likes

Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Anyenmoney(m): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
Is he showing us the wrist watch with rings or the new baby?

Anyway, congratulations.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by immortalcrown(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Anyenmoney:
Is he showing us the wrist watch with rings or the new baby? Anyway, congratulations.
Thank you.

11 Likes

Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by SultanOfPuna: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
Showing of his FAKE Aboki watch
And his FAKE electroplated gold rings with fake plastic diamonds

This guy suffers from inferiority complex undecided

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by BAZ001: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Na ring and wrist be d baby ?
I see one albino finger holding d black hand with ring.

I hope dey won’t start shouting DNA soon

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Deicide: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Anyenmoney:

Anyway, congratulations.
priority
Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Anyenmoney:

Anyway, congratulations.
shocked
Iya mi lenu o. shocked

1 Like

Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS.

What a good news.

All of us @[/b] welcome the beautiful Angel to this beautiful world.

More of such good news to everyone praying for such bundle of joy and happiness �

[b]Infact and By the way...

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God next year.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

folu4real:
Twins. My son has been disturbing me to give him sisters. This year is my year of fruitfulness in Jesus name. Amen
Twins,
So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

folu4real:
Thanks. Am a female.
Male & female bears Folusho grin
Oh, thank you for clarifying that for us.
Our bad! smiley
God bless you and your family ma'am.

Mac12:

Twins, any combination would do
So shall it be soon in Jesus name.
Receive it Mac!
We will be there to celebrate with you also.
kiss

UTILITYMAY:

Twins or Triplets for me in Jesus Name.
So shall it be in the name of Jesus,
Anytime you are ready.

Because our prayers @MANNA, LEGIT ni wink

gboyetade:
Quadruplet next year

So shall it be before the end of this year for you in the mighty name of Jesus.

#WorkTowardsItAndBelieve

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by toyeoye(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Purity or vanity?
Which one?
Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Ckonnet: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Anyenmoney:

Anyway, congratulations.

Everything come board!!!

1 Like

Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by ATEAMS: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Well-done
Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by illicit(m): 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Vanity
Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by bigdammyj: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Congrats to the family.
Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ibkayee, the baby looks like you.... Hope it's not what we're thinking.
Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Dear lord,

Pls keep a girlchild far away from me on the day of my wife's labour. Boychild or Nothing.

Harrysong......Second daughter!!!!! Second daughter!!!

Sha you never chichonchin true true.
Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by flexyrule(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Congratulations Man!
Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by JoeNL22(m): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Congratulations.....name her after the incumin president of the federal republic of Nigeria, Omoluabi Obi.
You can call her "Obibi"....... grin

2 Likes

Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by money121(m): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Congrat
Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Congratulations to harrysong..
Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Ibkayee, the baby looks like you.... Hope it's not what we're thinking.
Yes my hand is actually identical to the baby's, me sef dey fear tongue
Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Dollarremix(m): 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
Na watch dis one dey show us nah
Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
Congratulations baba ikoko grin

2 Likes

Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by ecolime(m): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Showing of his FAKE Aboki watch
And his FAKE electroplated gold rings with fake plastic diamonds

This guy suffers from inferiority complex undecided
Just wish him well and move on. Na wa for my people oo. We must talk

2 Likes

Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by MrJames007: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Anyenmoney:

Anyway, congratulations.
lol

Na u know d one wey attract you.
Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by lrman(m): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Anyenmoney:

Anyway, congratulations.

I tire oooo grin grin
Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
ibkayee:

Yes my hand is actually identical to the baby's, me sef dey fear tongue
Go sit down jor.... We go find out soon. undecided
Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Go sit down jor.... We go find out soon. undecided
You say wetin

Re: Singer Harrysong Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Maxikenna: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Davido For N57million Child Support For His Alleged Chil / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.