Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State (1480 Views)

Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos / Nunsofficial: New Minimum Wage And Industrial Strike By Labour Movement; / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Follow the link below

https://fb.watch/hyH5I_Ndwc/
Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by GoodLife4live: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
post=119321361:
Follow the link below

ipobian how are u doing ?... Hungry nyamiri bigoted blogger.... Ipob Terrorist... Thunder fire u there
Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
GoodLife4live:
ipobian how are u doing ?... Hungry nyamiri bigoted blogger.... Ipob Terrorist... Thunder fire u there
Another upcoming suicide victim grin grin don't worry your ancestors are waiting to welcome you after February 2023 grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by God1000(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
Good, Obi the incoming president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by Ezewuzie01: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
post=119321361:
Follow the link below

All these things will not help you. Soludo is visiting legacy projects and you are no longer posting them in the Anambra thread but you are here making a clown of yourself.
Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by GoodLife4live: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
post=119321474:

Another upcoming suicide victim grin grin don't worry your ancestors are waiting to welcome you after February 2023 grin
Go and sell your fake news to ur GUILIBLE zombidients... Anufia... Ipob fool....
Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

All these things will not help you. Soludo is visiting legacy projects and you are no longer posting them in the Anambra thread but you are here making a clown of yourself.
No wahala

1 Like

Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by GoodLife4live: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Dis ANAMBRAst1son is a pathological bigoted-personified lieing blogger like is fake candidate ( obi )....

Your candidate has not future warranty....

Read dis and compare the 2 candidate
1) Obiano recommendation

2) fashola recommendation

Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by gozmok1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Buhari's cabal are out to deal with Tinubu and that's a known fact. The Christians that are close to Buhari prefer Obi while the majority, especially the Muslims, appear to prefer Atiku.

Adesina, Yemi Osibanjo, CBN governor, Aregbesola, Lai Mohammed, Minister of Labour, Amaechi, the list is endless. Some of them will never grant any interview that involves questions about APC presidential candidate.
Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by obiekunie01: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Person create topic on obi na so urchins go rush come start they mourn their lost souls like say the na person wey create topic tell thm to sale their souls for a penny! na waoo!

4 Likes

Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by julaion: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
GoodLife4live:
suicide await you grin thunder wey go strike you go first dry ur dummy brain

3 Likes

Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by obiekunie01: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Dis ANAMBRAst1son is a pathological bigoted-personified lieing blogger like is fake candidate ( obi )....

1) Obiano recommendation

and yet the same FASHIOLA SHUN THE BATstard campaign. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by julaion: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Go and sell your fake news to ur GUILIBLE zombidients... Anufia... Ipob fool....
see urchins and wailing oh grin

3 Likes

Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Someone created a topic about his candidate na so mumu people begin attack him Nawa oh

3 Likes

Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by julaion: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
post=119321361:
Follow the link below

abeg give these dirty urchins wotowoto grin i can feel it their bp go soon burst

4 Likes

Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by julaion: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
GoodLife4live:

2 Likes

Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by ganisucks(f): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Why use such language. Criticize, not hate.
Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
GoodLife4live:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by Realrealfact: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
Peter Obi is better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by mycar: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
GoodLife4live:
You life must have been miserable. Don't shout, just ponder over it. You have no business being like this. Take back your life and quash yourself all form of bitterness and stupidity and Yes, you don't have to be stupid for nothing because no, you are making absolutely no sense.

1 Like

Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by oilykid(m): 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
GoodLife4live:

1) Obiano recommendation

Why didn't he also give it to the rest of APC controlled state in SW to make them like Lagos.. or does the rest of SW states prone to underdevelopment

1 Like

Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by 1Dray(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Seun
Mynd44
Rule 2
Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by descarado: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Before, na police nd private security dey follow obi.
Now, it is DSS.

I always go for the meaning behind actions.

Let's continue to connect the dots.
Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by descarado: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Are you okay, darling?
So much hate from one person.
Cos of politics.
Be calming down, you hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by GoodLife4live: 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
oilykid:

Why didn't he also give it to the rest of APC controlled state in SW to make them like Lagos.. or does the rest of SW states prone to underdevelopment
tinubu didn't rule over other southwest states .... Tinubu wrote DEVELOPMENTAL plans for Lagos State alone not for southwest states.... Let see the anambra developmental manifestos written by pathological lieing aspirant call PETER OBI... For the anambranians.... No foundation , no future plans for the people he claimed he governed for 8 years and u want me to vote such failure as president ? ... OSU no Sabi good leader.... Beside , ipobian like ANAMBRAst1son can't choose for me...

Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by GoodLife4live: 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
obiekunie01:
Person create topic on obi na so urchins go rush come start they mourn their lost souls like say the na person wey create topic tell thm to sale their souls for a penny! na waoo!
shutup.. mumu.. u want me to support person wey Igbos dey campaign for abi ?... ANAMBRAST1SON said is fighting for biafra nation not nigeria... And u want me to listen to such fool.. bros internet no dey lie... Nigerians are watching... We can't give power to the Terrorist miscreants....

Same that is claiming is for biafra nation is now saying we should support obi.....

Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
GoodLife4live:
shutup.. mumu.. u want me to support person wey Igbos dey campaign for abi ?... ANAMBRAST1SON said is fighting for biafra nation not nigeria... And u want me to listen to such fool.. bros internet no dey lie... Nigerians are watching... We can't give power to the Terrorist miscreants....

Same that is claiming is for biafra nation is now saying we should support obi.....

Dumbo I have told you guys I'm not on twitter
Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by Pclemenza: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
The annoying part is most Peter Gregory obi supporters are doing well financially and still wish to see a better Nigeria unlike many guys who can't comfortably feed still singing the praises of their oppressors (APC). This is like a mystery to me.
Re: Watch Live Video Of Massive Labour Movement In Plateau State by oilykid(m): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
GoodLife4live:
tinubu didn't rule over other southwest states .... Tinubu wrote DEVELOPMENTAL plans for Lagos State alone not for southwest states.... Let see the anambra developmental manifestos written by pathological lieing aspirant call PETER OBI... For the anambranians.... No foundation , no future plans for the people he claimed he governed for 8 years and u want me to vote such failure as president ? ... OSU no Sabi good leader.... Beside , ipobian like ANAMBRAst1son can't choose for me...
But he has been picking their governors for them na and they are still yet to see development

(1) (Reply)

Inside the interior of the Lagos Blue Line Rail & completion Phase 1 (Video) / Why Tinubu Will Get More Than 12 Million Votes In The North Alone / Cdc Fact Check: Did Tinubu Increase Lagos Igr From 600 Million To N5 Billion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.